How mad will Sup Forums be if they win a championship this year?

How mad will Sup Forums be if they win a championship this year?

>inb4 they won't, chokers, Spurdoras, LeBron cocksuckers and other memes

If

>How mad will Sup Forums be if they win a championship this year?
>>inb4 they won't, chokers, Spurdoras, LeBron cocksuckers and other memes
>If

They'll bandwagon another shit-tier team, like the Cavs,like they did the last time they won

to be honest they should be 0-2 in finals. i wouldn't care either way, i just think steph curry is a bitch. and draymond is a literal monkey.

non at all

basketball is shit and if you still watch youre secretely a cuck

Still don't understand the hate here.

>b-but they're ruining basketball!!

Because they're better shooters than everyone else? I thought that was the objective with basketball, and why the 3 point line is there - to use it.

>m-much bandwagoners

Wow holy shit! It's almost like more people start following a team when they do well! They've been completely irrelevant for as long as I can remember, then they draft well and win a championship and Sup Forums suddenly hates them

I bet you're a cancertriots """ fan """ as well, kys this place of hypocritical bandwagon the board

>worrier cocksucker talking about other people bandwagoning

oh the ironing

I won't be mad, but I'll be aware that a team filled with millennials is absolutely destroying the legitimacy of the game and therefore it should be acknowledged as a crucial problem that the NBA suffers from.

a team stacked with four superstars + a fifth player as good as many other teams 2nd or 3rd is supposed to win the championship barring unforseen occassion. nba is boring as fuck this year.

>you will never bury your face between her legs
>tfw stuck with a fat wife
kill me

I bet you're a foot fetishist :P

Lol, you sound mad

What are you even saying

>muh Millenials

Are the Warriors players significantly older or younger than the rest of the NBA?

Me neither
I agree

i wont be annoyed at the warriors, but ill be annoyed that apemond green, the most overrated PF to date, would be getting another ring

That memechucking is a gimmick and that it's the easy way to win, rather than the hard way, exemplifying the millennial personality. How is this not what the Warriors are? I'm not mad, I'm making generalization that holds true.

If steph doesn't win finals MVP again I'm gonna die of laughter

If it's the easy way to win then why doesn't every team do it?

>and it's the easy way to win
>rather than the hard way

Because they're disciplined. Did it take you that long to figure that one out?

It is. What does a Paki know about basketball? Actually follow the game for once.

alright you ruined an almost perfect bait with that reply

Does the NBA not have a salary cap like the NFL? If it does then how did a bunch of elites end up on one team?

because they got rid of their decent bench, and the starters dont get paid very much aside from kd

Answer my question.

I hope OKC wins in a sports miracle aand it somehow saves the state of Oklahoma and it becomes the biggest NBA dynasty as they continue to win for fifty more years, year after year until everyone quits and the NBA only takes place in Oklahoma and you are all dead at this point and we have a statue of Westbrook

Disciplined to play the game inefficiently and in a way which according to you makes them lose

Not too mad. They already got 18-1'd last year which was all i needed.

>tfw the Cavs have more 3 point shooters than the Warriors

More accurate, too. At least this season. 5 guys shooting 40% of better. Hell, the Cavs roster is basically LeBron, Kyrie, TT, and spot up 3-point shooters featuring Kevin Love because he flip flops between All-Star and spot up 3-point shooter at his leisure. It doesn't help that only Kyrie and LeBron are the only players capable of ball handling, either. Their need for another guard was more than exposed last night.

>tfw Kevin Love can't back down Draymond in the post or shoot over KD

He's fucked.

Same with the NFL.