I'll be on patrol tomorrow at AX 2017, Day 0

I'll be on patrol tomorrow at AX 2017, Day 0.

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone.
You have backup.
Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

>advice
>vent
>relax

I have arrived! Good evening E>

Good evening! Reporting in.

Checking in. I may or may not have things to say.

Here for user, mostly.

evening, ma'am! I'm sorry I couldn't make it on tuesday, but I trust everything went smoothly. how are you today?

You'll be going to AX?

Prompt as ever, the two of you.

Understood. Glad to have you, Fenn.

Evening all.

I'm just trying to figure stuff right now. Like what to do with Anarcho-QT. Also, how the fuck I got roped into organizing with my local DSA LibSoc caucus (never asked.... Just happened....)

Meh, stupid complaint there. BUt still.

i thought it started on saturday?
this is my first time going so i know thing

Good evening, 2B.
Mega rocks the red rocket look.

Hey 2B, how are you today? Anyone in particular you want to see at AX?

If you're going to end up doing it anyway, might as well devote yourself

-Al

The heck is this

Doing alright. *wraps her arms around you tightly* At the very least you're here now, and that's all that matters.

Yes.

So, what updates have you for us?

It does, officially. But Day 0 is to pick up your passes, apparently. It'll be my first time too.

*nods* Louise.

These two
>

Sister.

One of those avatarfag threads.

I should have Mako hunt you down. It may be nearly unachievable, but I believe.

Don't they already have a board? Forgot which one they use

Advice thread, we mostly give hindsight about user's issues and so on, some of the avafags atleast.

oh i didnt know, can you still pick the passes up during the first day?

Nothing new yet. Just debating my next moves with em. Don't know really whats the best course of action.

I guess. I'll organize with them. But I don't know how or why I was added to the chats, invited to the first meeting next week or any of that crap.

stay hydrated! I don't know how AX works and if any of it's outside, but people often overlook things like hydration when at an expo or convention.
though with someone like you, I'm sure you stay on top of those things.
advice, venting and relaxing thread. is that tl;dr enough for you?

She'll be there?

Hm. Interesting. Will she be cosplaying?

Mm, not sure. Kyon used to run one ages ago. Either way, I felt it appropriate to set up shop in Sup Forums.

You very well can! However, the wait will be longer, and Los Angeles summers can be unforgiving.

What is an AX, big sis?

Hi 2B! What's AX? Tried googling that up but all i get out of the research is some lame rapper called that way -.-

Anime Expo.

yea lol i hate california summer

Wait aren't y'all followers of that Alice guy? I think I've seen some of ur friends on his threads

She will not, as far as I know. Why?

Well, you have both responsibility and power now. This'll give you some direction, but it will also be difficult. You can handle it.

Welcome! Need anything specific?

Some of us are, but not all. These threads are not directly related to Alice, but they're somewhat close.

My connection is very slow, so my posts will probably be few and far between. Sorry.

Did you two not meet up again the other night? If not, recommend you get together. Simple as that.

If only I could take you along with me to take of these menial tasks on my behalf, Nines.

Anime Expo. The largest anime convention on the West coast, I think?

Look above.

Personally, I love the heat. Can't stand the filth of DTLA though.

Hey, good to see you! Mega rocks the red rocket look.

Hmm... So many things to say about that :v

captcha >doggwood centre

I wish I was joking :c

Hiya Al!

A place where you can ask for advice, a hug, or just hang out. How're you doin'?

Some of the people here are, others aren't. But these aren't completely affiliated to those either.

i just need to memorize where some of the events i want to go to are lol

Followers? More like a derivative community at this point.

Then I'd have an idea of who to look for.

You may take one wild guess as to who I'll be.

hi
im good, you?

ah... I would if I could, ma'am! unfortunately, it looks like I'll need to travel again tomorrow.
I'm doing okay, what about you?

Such a weeb, geez.
I'd advice for you to make a schedule so you can visit the stuff you want. Or atleast most of them.

I get you. Last time I was at a convention I kept a map in my pocket and referred to it every few seconds. Didn't get lost too many times.

Good evening, Anonymous! I hope you all have a lovely night!

No we didn't meet up. Bizarrely, completely ignored that message. (Despite seeming completely interested otherwise...) Dunno how I should proceed now...

I think I can. But now I am basically involved with the SRA and DSA.... All basically happened in the past 2 days. (Pretty sure the same day actually)

Nothing new yet. Just debating my next moves

Well then, my mental portrait of yourself has been just thrown off the rails, it changed from you being a businessman to a cosplayer. Will you be there as your actual avatar too?

Forgot to sign

yea i plan on doing that, im gonna hang out with some of my friends first then imma go to some of the events since they probably dont want to go to any idol events lol

Returning to the Bunker? Travel safe.

Aren't we all to a certain degree?

I just told you how.

Anybody got hints about investments? I got little money and I need to make more without a job as an escape plan out of here.

Oh wait, you actually aren't 2B. Whoops my bad, we've never met before right?

Meant to be for you.

evening ma'am, nice to see a veteran around.
I'm not 2B, if that's what you think! I won't be attending, I have other matters requiring my attention over the weekend.
I always do!

Heya Reimu, nice to see you!

Bake pastries and sell them?
You more than me.

randomly came into thread high as ass saw this post now i have to find my sides kek

what the fuck is this. Waifu 2.0?

It'll be fun. Don't lose anybody. And hey, do what you want to do. If your friends don't like it, that's okay. You guys can hang out and do other stuff.

You won't like this, but I'll throw it out there: getting a job is the safest investment. Money comes in every week or every month, and you don't need to put any in.

But if you must, invest in a big company when they're dipping down a little, and sell it off with the natural rise.

That's what I've heard, anyway.

You're going to need at least 3k in order to open up a respectable index fund account. Until then, you can put your money into a money market account to gain extremely small (but better than savings account interest). Your other options are short-term CDs

I wasn't going to go, but, a friend of mine who is very much into the LA music scene will be hosting an event. I figured I'd support him. Plus he really enjoys anime. I figured why not?

If you say so.

Kinda but not quite.

no, it's an advice thread with a dash of circlejerkery. can we assist you?

Nice to see you both too!
*waves*

I guess, I just feel like I lost a bit of motivation because of that. Granted a whole host of reasons may have caused it. Maybe she's just shy outside of her "professional" life or something.

I won't be your precious cinnamon bun, if that's what you're asking.

Nier was shit.

This small incident already made you lose motivation? You're going to have a difficult time in the dating world, then. Hope you're ready for that.

You went in with too high expectations.

Baking isn't my thing but we do got a farmers market and I got some land to grow. Problem is I am going to need to research that and I think it might be to late to start growing certain stuff.

It's not that I don't want to work. It's impossible to find a job here and the only jobs that do exist here you need three years experience doing whatever mundane thing. Pisses me off that my mother doesn't understand that.

Ya don't got 3k to risk. Thanks for the other hint.

Hi 2b!! Its always good to see you!,

boy, I sure am glad you showed up to let me know! thanks, user.
art and entertainment are subjective mediums. personally, I enjoyed it.

knew it.

Will you or have you ever posted an actual picture of yourself?

Well, I've got something to take care of so I need to step out of this thread, bye everyone

Remind me to talk about something with you later.

-Al

Index funds are probably the safest, highest yield investments though. You could go for government bonds, T-bills, what have you. Those are nearly risk-free But you'll never make anything significant without buying in bulk.

*smiles softly* Likewise, Mantis. Feeling better tonight? You mentioned you were sick in the last thread.

There's a leaked one floating around somewhere, so no.

I guess, its just a little disheartening, especially since she saw it, and never responded. So, eh. Probably nothing major. Sill though. Hmmmm. How should I proceed to try and hang out with her.

-EMT

Nah, /waifu/ threads have way more ERP, Discord drama, silly emotes and traps nowadays, only similarity between these threads and /waifu/ is that both have avatarfags kek.

You should've gone even if there was no friend of yours to invite you, all job and no rest have bad consequences on your physical and mental health, forget about everything else while you'll be there and just think about having fun.

Doubt I'll need to remind you. But see you later, Al.

Some crops are seasonal, so just plant what's in season? Or you could build a greenhouse in the future. You could propose your mother the idea of growing crops, don't mothers tend to like that kind of stuff? If you really are willing to go through with it I'd advice for you to start researching right now, like, open a new tab and start, to start showing commitment from the very beggining.

Hello Reimu!! How are you?

there... sure aren't a lot of anons tonight, are there 2B? I hope they're all holding up alright.
be safe, Al.

Ask her out for coffee. The safest, most standard excuse to be in the presence of another human being without giving the impression of being overly-eager or cuck-level beta.

Probably nothing major? It IS nothing major. You're overthinking again.

Oh, I intend on having fun, definitely! You're absolutely right. One needs to cut loose every once in a while. Just, an anime convention wouldn't be what comes to mind immediately.

It'll be a new experience. Looking forward to it.

It's a slower night, yes. But the thread is still relatively young. Usually more crop up near the tail-end.

Really!? That's soooo coool! T-The heat though...

I'm doing pretty good! Anything new with you, user?

I'm all right, thanks~ Anything new? I saw you had to travel again...

What would those be? You have any ideas?

Hey, thanks! You take care!

At least it made you laugh, heh. Welcome!

Hey! It's good to see you too!

Bye! Take care!

I would blame avafags although they are very quiet tonight, so it could be something else.
I like this .gif

By the way I'm actually gay and would like to have gays with you.

You dtf?

--EMT

Can't complain. A little lonely and bored maybe, but that'll change soon.

(2B is a chick, try with another one)

Yes I am! I was living on kaopectate the last couple days, eating a cracker and a sip of 7up once in a while.
Today I felt stronger, so I made a hamburger and ate it, and took a nap. I was still a little tired. Now I just got up and I feel 100x better. I think the worst is behind me now.

Does anyone want to meet up on the 2nd or 3rd day?

You know I am like that with overthinking shit massively. But IDK still. I think something like that could work, but still not looking forward to the commute...

Check what I said to 2B. Probably gonna try asking if they want to get coffee sometime.

-EMT (Also, looks like a fake EMT is around. Only happens when I don't use images. Eh, I'll sign with these flags for now)

thank you for reminding me of this gif. I needed the smiles from it tonight, for sure.
ah... by the way, your assistant sends coffee your way. he didn't feel prepared to visit tonight, but sends his regards.
nothing new other than the road calling out to me. what about you?

Nobody is talking to you fagert.

Oh, look, it's my stalker again. He always tries to pull this "sign in with image" bs schtick every time in these threads, but I'm the real EMT and you know it because I don't use pictures.

--EMT

P.S.: I'm really pathetic guys please some girl cyber with me.

I knew it! So you aren't actually the type of person that would find an anime convention too enjoyable. What would be something more in line with your tastes then to escape reality and enjoy yourself?

Oh goddamnit if only i lived anywhere close i would, it gets lonely to do cosplays all by myself after all u.u

>caring about impersonators
Shiggy diggy
Poor emt, having to put up with those darned cyberbullies, it's ok, we all know you are the real deal.

Hence why I intend on picking up my pass one day early, and getting into the con as soon as possible. Failing that, I have an umbrella to compliment my gothic lolita-esque attire and keep the sun at bay.

It was a present from my dearest 9S.

You couldn't handle, sorry.

Ah, that's good to hear that you're feeling much better. A quick recovery, nicely executed Mantis. Usually when I'm out, I'm out for a week.

I'll have to pass. I'm certain there is someone else willing to meet up with you though.

Why not? Driving can be pretty relaxing.

*squeezes your shoulder* It's made me smile on a handful of occasions. So, he's in the Discord. Thank you for the intel.

Well, its never a dull moment in these threads, that's for sure.

I'm tired of pulling the weight at work. Tired of supporting my spleefer brother. Tired of helping people with stupid shit. I'm the guy that helps people out, gives them rides, gives cigs, and will help when I can. I've been taken advantage of and it pisses me off. I've needed help before so I know what it's like, but how much is too much?

Except it wouldn't be driving. Assuming its to Staten, then it would be Train, Subway, Ferry and possibly another Train (or bus...)

So, thats not too relaxing, dealing with the NYC Transit system and all....

The mere fact that you are worn out and tired of helping says that it has been too much for far too long.

If you think that it's too much, then stop doing it, user. It is that simple. Put your foot down and say no. Respect is earned, not given freely. It's a hard truth.

>never been to a convention before
>kinda want to go just to see cutes in cosplay
>parking will prob be shit
should I go?
I think I will just be disappointed..

Well, I'm not quite sure yet. This will be my first. I do hold some opinion for and against it, but I won't know for certain until I spend a couple of days in the fray.

Usually, I enjoy going to the beach, whether that be for a bonfire, to swim or to simply wander around the pier. I've always lived near the ocean, and I can't imagine ever being too far.

Except for the occasional visit into wine country.

You're beginning to feel taken advantage of. So I think this may be too much.

You're realizing it now though; so good catch on your part. Now, cut those leechers off. You're not obligated to help anyone. Take care of yourself first. Then, when or if you feel it is appropriate, lend out a helping hand.

Thank you. Its funny, I never had to call in sick on this job for five years. U almost forgot how to do it.

I stumbled upon your post just in time to notice that laughing a bit was needed to you tonight, 9S. Mind if i ask you what's on your mind?

What makes you think you're pathetic?

I got my final report card for High School in the mail, and I fucked up my AP Human Geography exam. Still got a C+ semester grade, but it was depressing after I was so confident. Sorry to burden you with this, but I just needed to vent.

How do I attract women?

Just go, you need to get out of the basement, get some fresh air and distract for a while.
You shall try harder next time, I used to only pay attention during the class and my grades were fairly decent considering I never used to study for tests.