Mayweather vs. McGregor

When will this meme end? Why is this even legitimately talked about?

Can we agree that Mayweather would beat McGregor into a drunken Irish stupor in a regular boxing match? Can we also agree that McGregor would put Mayweather in the hospital if Mayweather entered the octagon with him? This whole shit is just stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wb-eOej5Xzc
youtube.com/watch?v=U7VmHHn44C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ronda Rousy would probably stand a better chance against Mayweather than McGoober.

I think Floyd could even win an MMA fight. He would bait McMeme into a fistfight and knock the lucky charms out of him

jesus not this shit again.
Of course McGregor is going to lose, and he knows. As he said himself; you've got to earn as much money while you can.

Floyd have more chance to win in the octagon than mcGregor in a boxing match.

>a boxer who's never lost would lose to a non-boxer

>When will this meme end? Why is this even legitimately talked about?

Because McGregor has better timing and power and reactions than anyone Mayweather has faced

lmao @ your "life"

Dont forget reach. Biggest reach floyd has faced was 73 inch iirc

the meme wont end until it keeps on spinning and spinning until it finally evolves and manifests into reality as more people get exposed to the idea of it and give it power as more and more retards demand and want to see the fight

they are just accelerating the process via promotion

the fight will happen, screencap this.

I am unironically picking McGoober.

I will be throwing money on it when the time comes.

this

same

age is such a huge factor, and all mcgregor needs is one shot

but floyd is exactly the type of guy that could evade EVERY shot and punish conor in the process

Idk man, but id pay to see it. Its a win win

this fight is conors GOLDEN panty night, its his exit strategy

>5'9 151 lbs
Kek I cringe at the old days before I started lifting I used to actually think this little guy could take me.

poor b8

Same. I'd just like grab him and hold him he's so tiny. Then idk a couple of times open hand then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] Memeweather
[ ] McGregor
[ ] Tyson

Have you seen McGregor boxing spar? Any top 500 at his weight could beat him

I just love how mr fat mma jewman offered mayweather the amount of money he uses as tissue paper for the fight, as if it was a lot
because it is a lot to mma people who he pays 20 bucks a fight

Can we agree that Mayweather would beat McGregor into a drunken Irish stupor in a regular boxing match?

It would be VS Paq all over again... mayweather will dodge all power shots and get a few love taps in but thats it, win by points. He knows that if he did try anything cheeky Mgooby aint no slouch.

no I agree he would get pieced up, all I'm saying is mcgregors got one shot KO power and he could slip a punch and get one clean shot in, even someone like mayweather gets hit eventually

but I agree I think 9 times out of 10 floyd easily wins, I just think that 1 time conors chance is legit and worth putting the fight on

why the fuck not at this point

its 2017 we've officially entered bizarro world

Mcgoob isnt even close to mannys level and would either quit on the stool or be legit ko'd.

Canelo didn't land that one shot. Cotto didn't. Pac didn't. Why would someone who is amateur as fuck even get close? He wouldn't. They're selling you wolf tickets and you're just eating them up.

Mayweather would knock McGregor out

our last mexican hero

yeah your right

im a turbo casual but I would buy this fight, because again, WHY NOT.

>muh legacy
>muh levels to this shit

yeah yeah yeah we know

but we still wanna see it

mcGOAT would destroy gayweather the absolute coward

>he watched the edited footage shared around by boxing spergs on twitter
lmao @ ur life

How, he's not a power puncher and Conor is yet to be KO'd with fucking MMA gloves. Dumb cunt.

Not the guy you're responding to, but Mayweather still has plenty of pop at 147. Saying McGregor hasn't been KO'd is a little misleading since he dove at Nate Diaz's legs and later gave up his back on the mat to keep from being knocked out. Diaz isn't really known for his punching power, but he came close to scoring a KO in both fights after McGregor ran out of gas which would definitely happen again in a 12 round boxing match.

>Why is this even legitimately talked about?

5 million PPV buys is why it's legitimately talked about.

>conor has never broke 2 million ppv
>floyd is retired and his last fight he didnt even break 500k ppv

You are truly insane if you think it would get near 5 million.

>of course McGregor is going to lose

There's no way Mayweather can hurt Conor. He throws pillows.
That leperchauns left is going to heem Mayweather.

At no point in the second fight did Diaz come close to knocking out McGregor

stfu oregon, you're in for a shock

this

Excuse me sir, but Diaz was busy getting rocked repeatedly in that 2nd fight.

All McGregor has to do is land one left on Mayweather.

Mayweather will not hurt McGregor with those fast-paced-pillows.

>mma fighters
>better timing and reaction

yep

>a guy getting hit with a back kick that anyone could see from a mile away is a good example of superior mma reactions

He was ready to go at the end of the 3rd round as I recall. If Diaz had had another 30 seconds to work he could've taken him out. McGregor would collapse from exhaustion before he made it through the 12 round distance.

Mayweather just beat Alvarez who walks around at almost 190 pounds and has plenty of power. You think McGregor is going to hit harder than a big light heavyweight wearing 10 oz. gloves?

Shut up, dyke

the state of (you)

>Alvarez
>light heavyweight

Lmao no

>You think McGregor is going to hit harder than a big light heavyweight wearing 10 oz. gloves?
And even if he does it only matters when the punches actually connect, which is gonna be a problem against Mayweather. Most people going muh gayweather have only looked at his record instead of his actual fights.

>thinking alvarez fights at his weigh in
Fought as heavy as 175 after rehydration

I agree with him.

That doesn't fucking matter, tard. He's never fought at that weight class. He could walk around at 250 for all I care, he is factually not a light heavyweight

I was gonna cap his last fight night weight but apparently HBO decided not to share. Obviously they wouldn't do that unless he was blowing way up overnight, I wouldn't be surprised i he was well over 180.

Don't be naive, fighters cut weight because it gives them an advantage. Assessing their weight class based on fight night weight is a lot more realistic, but unfortunately we can't do that in the UFC because nobody steps on the scales on the day of the fight.

>a 20 pound difference from the weigh ins fighting a fighter who stayed around 155 doesn't matter
MMAfags everyone.

I don't get it either, I wasn't a fan of the last may - pacquiao despite it being a real boxing fight. Result was predictable as hell.

Mcgregor May would be even more predictable and not even a real boxing fight.

amir khan would smash mcgoobers

Did I say that? He's never even fought at middleweight and you clowns are saying he's a light heavy, like he's the only guy to cut in boxing.

>amir khan would smash mcgo

any top 100 boxer would

they're just using it to build their own hype. its practically free marketing for them.

and if it ever happens it will be a boxing match where goober stands zero chance. vast majority of MMA fighters have dogshit chins. with chins like that you dont even make the pros in boxing.

The point is that he weighs as much if not more than McGregor on fight night. Add in the much larger 10 oz. boxing gloves and there's no way Mayweather's getting knocked out even in the very unlikely event that he does get caught with a big shot.

Yeah no, McG would BJJ the living fuck out of Floyd.

Everyone knows this. The only reason both of them are fighting is for the money.

Put a cheeky fiver on Meesa Magrehga and if some miracle happens and he wins then you'll be rich

Go kill yourself.

Neckbeard

They'll be lucky to get 3 million. Interest in Mayweather waned after the absolute dud of a fight against Pacquiao. Mayweather keeps telling us that he's still the face of boxing, but most fans just want him to fuck off and stop talking about himself all the time.

That's not the correct usage of the phrase 'selling wolf tickets'

I think if they do fight, it should be a boxing match in the UFC octagon.

>all these blacks being assaulted by racist whites

fucking racist, delet this

>ITT /box/ trys to explain to retards why an undefeated champion will beat a drunken irish brawler who has never boxed in his life

I couldn't be happier honestly I hope this happens and because of all the hype and morons betting I'll be able to get mayweather for a good price

>tfw this thread is more active than /box/
top kek, boxfags btfo

>boxfags can't even have active threads without mentioning gooby doo

>quantity over quality
MMAfags everyone

There's no panic wrestling option in boxing.

Also, this will never happen.

>what is refclinch

Mayweather wins easily.

Anyone who thinks differently knows nothing about fighting,

Agreed on all points. Now let's put it to rest and let the casuals and retards mull it over until the Super Bowl.

Mayweather wins this easily on points or TKO. It doesnt even seem fair.

never seen an andre ward fight eh

What if mcreggor just goes all out for 3-5 rounds
If he can catch him with his left he can win
No, hes not a boxer, hes a technical brawler
And that will be his strength
This fight is litterally rocky vs creed 1
Never count out the powerful brawler

>This fight is litterally rocky vs creed 1
And rocky literally face tanks all his fights

>drunken irish brawler who has never boxed in his life
>golden glove
The state of (you), kek, how does it feel knowing that your greatest ''champions'' would get murdered in a real fight by no-name journeymen MMA fighters?

I've seen a Klitschko hugfest, if that's what you mean.

Not enough help for Gooby there.

Mc Gregor would knock floyd the fuck out it he landed one shot in a fist fight.

I hope this is bait.

The reason boxers would get absolutely raped in mma are:
-leg kicks
-ground game

Leg kicks because a fighter's leg bones have suffered micro fractures throughout training and competing and have thus become MUCH harder. This, coupled with the power and technique in their kicks, you might as well be swinging a metal bar with full strength at a boxer's untrained (for that sort of abuse) legs. To say nothing that boxers have no idea how to check leg kick. A decent kicker would legitimately cripple a boxer, possibly shattering his leg. Head and body kicks would be a huge problem too, bug leg kicks are death for boxers.

Ground game needs no explanation.

Now, the thing is, Conor has both. He has amazing kicks, and while his ground game isn't among his main weapons, he IS a brown belt and training vigorously at this very moment. Now, is this enough to compete with a black belt like Nate? Not even close. But for Mayweather, someone who's smaller, weaker, and has NO ground skill or experience? Shit, Conor might as well be Marcelo Garcia.

So yea, if ANY boxer wants to try himself out in MMA, he better learn how to check leg kicks and get some ground experience, and he better to it fast.

Just dropping by to say boxing is the superior sport

youtu.be/wb-eOej5Xzc

>a has-been fighter on a downswing getting caught proves anything
youtube.com/watch?v=U7VmHHn44C0

Yes, James Toney was a has-been fighter on a downswing. He was also fighting a heavyweight despite being a former 160-pounder in boxing.

Tim Sylvia was really not that far removed from his best days and he still got annihilated by 48 year old turd that was never good to begin with.

Tym Sylvia would get murdered by any half-decent heavyweight today, since unlike boxing, MMA is STILL evolving. The legends of past are honored buy most of them wouldn't make it today. And to be honest, in most cases, a heavyweight isn't gonna have the snap in his leg kicks to fuck up a boxer (by which i mean the speed to execute them properly without getting countered). In a heavyweight bout, the mma fighter should just get the boxer down and grapple him to death, like Couture did. I don't know what the fuck was Sylvia doing, throwing that one dogshit kick and then eating an overhand. Shit, Mercer lost to Kimbo Slice, who was a beyond sub-par fighter, God rest his soul.