I was $1000 in debt to my drug dealer...

I was $1000 in debt to my drug dealer, and he made me offer that he'd waive the debt if he and 2-3 of his friends could sleep with my girlfriend for about 6 months.

I asked my gf, and she agreed.

Initially she was told that 5-6 nights a week she'll be sleeping with 1 of them, and will go for 6 months. It's been 2 weeks now, and found out from her this morning that the 2-3 guys has turned into 9-10, as the 2-3 friends all have 2-3 friends that also wanted to sleep with her. Some nights she needed to sleep with more than 1. She was quite upset about it.

I can't see myself continuing to date someone who has been with so many guys. But she's doing this for me, so would it be wrong to dump her once she's finished paying off my debt?

pic not related

>things that never happened: the thread

she could be making $200 per sexual encounter if she looks decent... so you could have pimped her out 5 times and been done with it. you are both dumb.

Don't do drugs...

6 months for a measly 1,000$. Are you fucking stupid

Cuck

Kek

I call BS

>agreeing to be a cuck

Before you dump her, ask if she'll keep sleeping with guys for drugs. If she says then keep her around. You don't need to have feelings for her, just use her.

I have a friend who has a "girlfriend" who gives a guy a blow job for pot got him. The only reason he's still dating her

Protip, little buddy. For adults, $1000 is pretty trivial. It's not something you'd spend every day, but you could come up with it pretty easily if you ever really had to. If you're going to try to convince people to play into your cuck fantasy, shoot higher. $60k for 6 months would be a little closer to reality, but then you'd need to figure out a reason why your dealer let you run up a tab. You could say that you were moving some product but it got stolen and now your ass is on the line for it, or something.

$10000 not $1000

Fuck dude. I would give you 500 to own her for a night if she is decent looking. You are giving it all away.

I never said $1000, I said $10000

I had a well paying job, earning $130k a year, which my dealer knew about. But was fired. If I wasn't fired, I'd have no issue paying it.

That would be a cunt thing to do, and I'm not a cunt.

You said $1000 you illiterate fuck.

You said 1000 bro

Lmao! Anyone smell the bull shit?

She was using you for her money, so once you got fired, she turned to guys that she actually liked fucking, to come up with this scheme, so its doesn't make her look like a bad person for sleeping with other guys.

/thread

No way I believe this. Even if it is a $10k debt

If however it is true, then OP you need to fucking wake up and smell the coffee. Letting youre life spiral out of control because recreational drug use, pimping your gf out. Dude you are one step away from living in a dumpster.

Sort your fucking life out. You're a man, stop being a useless piece of crap. Shit not hard mate

why are you being such a lil bitch about it. Just come clean and admit you love the thought of all dem niggas plowing your GF. I bet you even asked her to videotape it.

Bullshit. No real drug dealer would choose your ugly ass girlfriend over $1000