Beta thread

beta thread
greentext stories, pics, webm, all is welcome.

heres some cringe that just happened to me
>be me, slightly overweight
>got gym membership
>been going for a week
>feeling confident about how all the machines work
>feeling small confidence boost in myself
>t minus 2hrs ago
>on treadmill
>focusing on the tvs in front of me and finishing this run
>A WILD 10/10 BLONDE APPEARS!
>she walks right under the tvs and is walking toward the group of treadmills i was at
>has the hottest body ive seen there all week
>i go on autopilot for maybe 3-4sec while i just process her beauty
>i didnt realize i was slighty running towards the direction i was looking
>treadmills set at 6mph
>step on side part off the track
>violently fall on to the treadmill (im 6ft2 245lbs) then crash onto floor
>feel an intense heat cover my whole body (not from working out, just my awkward introverted bodies reaction to stupid shit along with extreme rosacea all over my face and arms)
>never felt like more opposite of chad in my life
>the easiest thing you can possibly do at the gym
>and i ended up looking like such a dip infront of her and everyone else that saw that clusterfuck
so now here i am wondering if i should get a gym membership somewhere else.

>t minus 2hrs ago
Nigga do you realize how T-minus works?

faggot

>feeling confident about how all the machines work

:)

Don't just change gyms, you have to move to a different city now

Go the gym at a different time. I got stuck under the bar trying to bench too heavy once, had to do the roll out. Pretty embaressing and shit but w/e.

this picture describes me perfectly..even fucking looks like me..son of a bitch

Even though it's a horrendously clunky way of saying so, OP isn't using "T-minus" completely incorrectly.
T refers to present time; T-minus 2 hours would be 2 hours ago. The only redundancy is saying "ago" unnecessarily.

No, just focus on your routine next you are in. Happens to the best of us.

> be me
> two months lifting
> bench press
> trying to break my limit, not be a puss
> add 155 to do more than my bodyweight
> no spot
> group of guys looking at me, whispering "might be too much"
> try to prove them wrong
> fail on the 4th rep, get pinned
> they come save me
> feel ashamed
> do it again, they come save me again
> "you gotta stop man, you aren't strong enough"
> tell them this is the only way to get strong
> no response, just eyerolls and cringing.

i exhibit most of these signs, but thank fuck i get laid, i guess with no standards eventually you are bound to fuck

watch too much anime

its a 24/7 a day gym so that wouldnt be hard for me to do

Same here. Like to a T

I've had plenty of opportunities to fuck a few teachers in high school. But being the beta fag that I am I was too scared to even casually talk to them. Whenever i did my voice would crack and I would tense up. Wish I can go back in time with all my knowledge and fuck the shit out of them. One of them was a solid 10/10

>But being the beta fag that I am I was too scared to even casually talk to them.
how did you know you had the opportunity to fuck em then? faggot

But if op just said, "T-minus 2 hours" doesnt that sound more like a countdown instead of referring to the past

just get drunk man it works

other people deal with the walk struggle...?

every single day bro

Because they would look at me seductively and smile. I never understood why but other girls found me attractive even though at that time I didn't believe I was good looking. and the fact that a teacher showed interests through body language turned me on but at the same time made me anxious, because I had no social skills

Im above stupid shit like that. I only drink on special occasions

I was running doing threadmill and during my minute of spin, i decided to close my eyes to really focus all of my energy on my legs. 3 or 4 steps later I did one of those falls you see in fail compilations. Anyways, accidents can happen and you're most probably never going to meet the same people at the same time. Be happy you didn't injure yourself

u living in fantasy land and there are no neighbors anywhere near

>because I had no social skills
so when did you learn them?

Long after high school

im imaging this getting really dramatic
like your screaming, "I CAN DO IT, I CAN LIFT IT"
"no youre not stonk enough kid"
"yeah puny little manboy" (they have russian accents"
as a tear roles down your face you start to laugh. "WITH ICHIGOS SPIRIT WITHIN ME I CAN LIFT 1000LBS!!!"

trys one more time and blacks out

college? work? and most importantly, how?

In my room. I was fed up with the way I was so I started working out and gradually started conversations with strangers to the point where now I can talk to a stranger as if we've been friends for a while. If I were like this back then I'd probably still be in touch with a few

>gradually started conversations
i think that's the key. cause going to the gym simply gave you the confidence to do that.

thanks

Dont waste your money on a gym membership just do intense cardio early in the morning before breakfast. Do push ups, sit ups, and squads before lunch, and do both cardio and a full body workout 3hrs after eating dinner. As for you diet you can eat junk food but not as much, you have to balance it with healthy food and 3 bottles of water a day. In 30 days you'll feel like a champ. Good luck

That picture makes me cringe

okay. but were do i fit smoking weed into all this?

Smoke as much as you want. When you get the muchies have healthy snacks nearby they'll taste even better than junk food. I recommend oranges, watermelons, cherries, apples, bananas, and protein bars

>were
maybe you should smoke less weed

Fruits are really good high. Most are great for cottonmouth too

im going to go purge myself now

same

Hahahaha, total beta faggots

Kek what is this shit ?

This is the internet not a college essay. If the point was made and you understood the message via text then why does it matter being grammatically correct?

Sure are, after the 30days your confidence will go through the roof. The next step is to approach a stranger and ask them what time is it? And keep asking people this over and over. Then move on to small talk, its best to be observant and make a comment about something you see. Then take it from there

sigh, this pic is me and I'm married with kid

>dream home

Youre wive definitely takes black cock on Friday's when she's out with the girls. But Im sure you knew this

So your trying to tell me that getting laid doesnt break the cringe walk curse?

It can be bought back with stress. Stress can lead to weight gain which then causes insecurities which brings him back to the beta walk. That's marriage for you.

Ive been trying not to fap all day. But for some reason cuck stories really turn me on. Damn you!

>So your trying to tell me that getting laid doesnt break the cringe walk curse?
You think it'll just take 1 fuck and then you become Chad. Truthfully for me, the morning after I first had sex I woke up thinking "fuck yeah now I'm awesome" - but everyone treated me exactly the same and I felt exactly the same before I even got my pants on.

Now with wife and child, I still feel the same. Get sex on tap, just doesn't turn me into Chad.

>for some reason

Dude youre a cuck. Get over it and embrace it.

Where would you sleep? Or go to the bathroom? How the hell you supposed to open the fridge?

Also, weeb taste = shit taste

That's not a bachelor pad, that's a bachelor prison cell

How the fuck could i be a cuck if im not married? Those stories are just hot af

Keep going user. No one will remember that in a week.

You're turned on by cuckholds. It doesn't matter if you are single or married, you are a lowlife cuck with no morals or self esteem

Fucking kek, honestly user, ANYONE can get a gf and get laid. If you don't have any social skill you can have luck and find a girl who'll do the work for you, I know several people in this situation.
What's gonna stop the "cringe walk" is getting confident, and you don't get confident by fucking a girl, you have to go out of your comfort zone, and just stop giving a shit about what people think about you. But it's hard as fuck

>How the hell are you supposed to open the fridge
this man has got the issues down

Looks cozy as fuck, but where is the bed?

TBH it amuses me when Chad's at the gym or at work see me with my wife. She's a fitness model. I'm not much more than a 6/10. I've had guys start fights with me at bars because they get drunk jealous.

Unlike this guy, I don't actually feel so insecure about guys looking at my wife. It doesn't make me walk with any more pride, I just don't give a shit. She's hot, guys want to fuck her, I get to fuck her.

Thank

This has happened to me but literally how do retards get pinned? All you need to do is dip it to one side or at that little weight run it down your body.

I walk like this but I'm not a virgin or afraid to talk to people. I just hate everyone around me because I'm cynical.

I think Im at a point where I really dont care about what other think of me or Im just unaware that Im being cringey.

Cuck is shortened from cuckold, a term that has been belittling the “husband of an unfaithful wife” since the 1200s. The word cuckold derives from a French word for the cuckoo bird. Just as the female cuckoo lays eggs in other birds’ nests, so a cuckold’s wife, as it’s said, sleeps in another man’s bed.

How did you get her if you're a 6/10 and she's a fitness model ? Coudl you give a detailed answer to a 6/10 insecure fuck like me ?

The best thing you can do if you make a fool of yourself (not being a social fag) is laugh at yourself, it shows confidence and acting embarrassed does the opposite.

I can only imagine how this would play out

>Hey user why are you looking like us like that? It's creepy. Please stop

and other guys get to fuck her, fitness models dont do it for fitness, they do it for cock/the gram.

>Bro they were checking me out all seductive and shit so I grabbed their titties and slapped em in the pussy

>You molested the teachers user?

every fucking girl with a phone and galaxy leggings is a fitness model these days. Such a pathetic fad social media girls will lose interest with in in a year.

twin size bed in the bottom right corner of the room with the battlestation. cant see it cuz of the angle

>Hello I would like to report a sexual assault

its classic autism behavior to assume all looks are sexual, or at least completely misread the significance.

suck a fuck

That's what I'm saying.

Op just needs to buck up and keep hitting the gym. Fuck the gym rats user they have high standards.

I dont get this obsession with the gym now, first guys now women. Cant people just keep fit without going to the gym? What the fuck did people do before the gym? People are so fucking shallow.

How come you faggots arnt using this bench press machine? Guarantee that will never happen to you again.

forgot pic

this

What would you want them to do ? Smoking and sitting behind their phone ?
Working out is becoming a trend but at least it makes people exercize and have a healthier life

I go to the gym cause there's no room for a bench at my.place. But everything else I do at home. So I just pop in there for like 40 min every other day and skip weekends. IDK why people live in there.

I'm a non-virgin and a relatively prominent figure in my city's current music scene, and I also struggle with the walk
Its all okay

Yeah because everyone who doesnt go to the gym smokes while using their phone constantly, stop trying to defend your cringey short lived fitness fad. Beta faggot

This I can understand, supplementing the gym with keeping fit in general. Not going to the gym because Instagram told them to.

Just ask for a spot you fucking fool, I guarantee the first person you ask will say yes

Yeah there is a lot of fags that show up in this redic gear and then all they do is take pics of themselves. One woman showed up. Took a shitload of pics then left. It's stupid as fuck. I raged. I wanna know when people became so detached and where we all went wrong but it's probably always been like that

Suppose you can get away with more if you're home schooled

Kek you sound insecure as fuck my dude, try to talk to chads they're actually nice

I can't even imagine going through life being that incompetent LMAO

going to the gym becomes an obsession when you start making gains, I feel more comfortable at the gym than I do anywhere else. I honestly don't understand how some people hate the gym and only fat people go to the gym to get fit

In what way do I sound insecure? Not going to the gym on the back of a media trend? Please explain my duddee.

the smith machine is for faggots, no real man would use that not even my 15 year old bro would

Why be beta when you can invest in ChanCoin?

you sound gay as fuck mate.

>T-minus 2 hours would be 2 hours ago.
T-minus means in two hours, not two hours ago. T is 0, when something starts. Rocket launch happens at 2pm, 1:55 is T-5min. 2:05 is T+5min.

Original guy fucked up and used it wrong.

you sound fat as fuck mate

couple of years ago loads of people would have known this, when all the sadistic cruel people left, I guess so did the average intelligence of this board. Glad some of you are still here.

How? Is everyone in the world that doesn't go the gym fat? No. Fucking spastic