>find out later he wasn't actually dead
>find out she was lying to me about pretty much everything for my entire life
>stop paying attention to her
>try to get my education but she sabotages me at every step
>pulled me out of the 6th grade
>start taking GED classes
>she takes my phone and shuts it off so I won't wake up from the alarm
>miss a ton of my classes this way
>apply for jobs anyway hoping that i'll get hired so I can move out and get my life on track
>she either calls or goes into every place I've applied to and tells the managers that I'm lazy and dumb
>wonders why I don't talk to her
>constantly coming into my room telling me how stressed she is about this or that
>just barged in out of nowhere tell me how stressed she is about the landlord
>starts to cry
>"you don't understand or feel for me at all! you don't know what i'm going through!"
>continue to ignore her
>she shuts the door

How the fuck do I get out of this situation Sup Forums? I'm trapped. I don't drive, have no money, I own nothing.

What the fuck do I do?

Run away pussy

I'm basically going through the same thing right now

come live with me dude i got tons of instruments lying around and I'm a chef so the food will be good

beat that bitch

show her what happens when you fuck over your own child,

if anything comes of it blame it on your own stupidity,

and if they ask why you blamed it on your own stupidity just reference your mother constantly telling you about it.

Man that sucks. She's a whack job.

Run to Canada, get a job and education there

Join the military

She wants the D

Find dad. See if you can crash wirh him till you get your legs under yourself. What's your age OP?

> I'm a chef

I'm a national exchange funds public relations manager for one of top corporations in the world!

> Cashier at Walmart

I'm 19 and he's in prison for molesting my older brother, who I haven't seen since my mother kicked him out at 16.

Facebook, find your bro dude. He knows what she's like.

Go to the bank and set up an account. Apply for any and all jobs possible. Work and save as much as possible. Try to get a line of credit. Get shit ass place and continue to work. Use line of credit on school (trade school) no money in university. Work more to pay it off. Give mom $250 and take her out to dinner and explain you're going to be busy for a while. Cancel phone bill. Get gf and friends.

You realize that, by complaining how much of a victim your mother is, you become a victim yourself? Grow a spine. If you really want to progress you can. If you want to keep being a fucking snail then go ahead.

Leave and crash with a friend?

Tell her to piss off.

I have no friends.

Do as all your Sup Forumsretheren would...have sex with her!

kill her

>Gather up your essentials and head out in the middle of the night while she's sleeping.
>Hop buses, trains, whatever you can to get as far away as possible
>Bum it at homeless shelters, while using job agencies to get a job ASAP.
>As soon as you have a decent income, rent a cheap motel or find somewhere to stay in the classifieds
>save up money until you can get a cheap apartment
>build from there

Shit will be rough for the first month or two, but if you manage your money wisely you'll be fine.

Run away and cut off contact with her. It might sound hard, and it will be at first, but her bitchiness and attention whoring will cut off when she realizes why you left.

If you need money, get a restaurant job. Little family diners/small chains are always hiring.

Try to keep it as secret as possible so you can save up some money and get out of there. Not saying to buy your own place but just to get out of there. (Bus tickets maybe?)

Idk what you look like but try to clean yourself up as best as you can so if she does come to your job to shit talk you, then she looks like the whack job and not you, then you can just explain your situation to your manager.
That's all I can really give you. Good luck user. Don't do anything you'd regret.

Move out Sup Forumsro

Steal whatever cash you fund and run

44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world.

This is a good first step. Getting financial and housing independence is vital. If that isn't realistic for a while, maybe you might have a good friend who can help you and give you a place to crash.

If confronting her consistently fails, you should consider a protective order. And nigger, get you some THERAPY.

Just call her a cunt whenever she tries to talk to you. The second her mouth opens. CUNT! She tries to scold you. CUNT! Eventually she will stop talking to you. When that happens, call her a cunt whenever she enters the same room as you. Getting a drink of water when your already in the kitchen. CUNT! Entering the living room as you watch tv. Cunt! No matter what, cunt should be the only word she hears from you. Nothing else. Now she won't talk or come near you. Now you need to wake her up in the middle of the night and call her at random times. 3 AM. CUNT! At the grocery store. Text her the word CUNT!

That or you could stop being a fag an move in with your dad.

get out, cut contact*

This post reeks of spineless armchair edgelordery. Fuck off.

don't listen to them, OP. Do what this guy says. Plus get her distracted long enough for you to set up said account/credit/apt without said histrionic mother finding out first. Reach out to your brother ASAP–also I'm sorry to hear your dad is an even bigger fuck up. Much love and good luck.

I suppose I could do this. Being away from her, I might be able to get a job.

Only problem is that I will have no phone and I can't afford bus. Maybe there are some government programs out there that can help me.

I don't mind sleeping on the street or in a homeless shelter. I just want to be away from her.

I will be starting out with literally nothing but the clothes on my back and whatever I can fit into a backpack, and I'll be completely alone with no contact with anyone but complete strangers. Makes me nervous, but I need to leave.

Best time to do it is summer I guess, in case I need to sleep outside.

Samefag here. Also don't feel bad about cutting her out of your life for good. Not for a second. It sounds like it'd be for the very best.

Read thread.

Thanks for the advice anons.

Also thanks for not roasting my pathetic ass.

you can do it man

it sounds like you're making it worse by not doing anything about it. Here are your options:

>talk to her about it
>move out

Welcome to the Liberal Utopia user:
Hedonism, Deception, and Self-Gratification are the rule, you are only useful if you make money.

Fuck me, Fuck you :^)

There's no other choice.

You have to kill your mother.

/r/raisedbynarcissists/

Let her know that what she is doing is ruining your life and future, that her hedonistic antagonism is tearing you to the very marrow. If this does not work, then do a crime that will require the courts to be involved, and testify to the judge your situation. If this fails then call child services and tell them about the hell you are living. If that plan fails then contact Sup Forums and hope that your cries are heard and answered.

Remember this: This is what we get for Pursuing Hedonistic Values rather than Truth or Virtue, a society where this kind of shit can happen with no repercussions to the assailant (your mom).

Just stay away from ontario, nothing but retards here

Similar situation. Did this. Now I'm in a homeless shelter. Still somehow less toxic than living with my mother.

Call child services and tell them everything, they'll get you out of there and back in school. If you're 18, just join navy or air force and get out that way

Good lord, just get a job and leave the house.