Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

Lyrically gifted analysts of Sup Forums, can you please explain the meaning of these lyrics?

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck

>I AM A ÇUCK, I AM A LIBTARD
>I'M A FAG THAT WANTS BLACKS TO LIVE AMONGST US

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good question

He's started to become a more outspoken lib and has successfully trolled a bunch of "alt-right"ers. He knows the power of satire and embracing insults, rendering a lot of insults meaningless.

>o i am laffin tho

it means sir wackydoodle, the duke of zanydom is a very sensitive individual who got butthurt some nobodies on the internet talked shit about him

Cuck is such a great word though, he doesn't have enough power to stop it

>He knows the power of satire and embracing insults, rendering a lot of insults meaningless.

Then how come fags and niggers still get mad when you call them fags or niggers?

He meant that if you don't want mass Muslim immigration you're a KKK member. :^)

i used to like his comedy but then he started being unfunny and THEN he started being uber leftist

so

he can die

wtf i hate tim heidecker now

How's Eric doing?

eric is fucking a jewish succubus in italy, eating the finest foods and wearing the whitest linen

he got it good

It's a cringeworthy word, sounds like the noise a chicken makes. The person saying/typing it sounds like have brain damage.

imagine falling for it

I am Gay
And I voted for Obama
I am a shill
For the Clinton campaign and the left wing mainstream press
I’m a pussy who gets fucked right up the ass
I am a cuck!
I am a libtard

I’m a fag
Who wants blacks to live amongst us
And arabs to have equal rights
I have no love of country, white folks are all bad
But When the alt right folks attack it makes me sad

I am a cuck!
I am an libtard

Don't talk of trump
Cause nothing scares me more
I really should call him Daddy
He could be the saviour and go down and history
and save us all from douchebags just like me

I am a cuck!
I am a lizard

And a cuck has no fun
And a libtard always cries

>You get it

>sounds like have brain damage.

Nigger here, I don't get mad when I'm called a nigger, in fact I use this world to describe both myself and my friends. I think people are too sensitive nowadays. It makes as much sense as a fat guy being offended by being called fat, even though he is.

Memes aside, what the FUCK did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Who fucking cares?
Tim's whole schtick has a built in defense mechanism.
You can't insult his public persona because it isnt real.

You made this thread last night. It just devolved into petty political bickering. No more pls.

wow sounds familiar

Why is every /leftypol/ meme just a pathetic rip-off of a Sup Forums meme?

he's still funny, I like him. maybe I am an idiot for voting for Trump but I'm not gonna go on twitter and make fun of people for being Jewish. it's always lame when comedians or actors get political but I still enjoy his stuff

because both sides' arguments in them are inherently hypocritical, you just swap the buzzword and it makes sense for whichever political alignment

Why are alt-righters so unfunny?

What's leftist about that comic?

Cause despite all their rage, they're just an angry leftist in a cage

i cant tell if hes trying to be funny or if hes actually angry. hes prob legit angry and is trying to play it off

He's on so many levels of irony I don't think even he knows anymore

I was about to say "Tim's public appearances are all part of a persona", but there seems to be a bit of earnestness in his words

He's obviously hamming it up a bit, but what else is a 40-something guy supposed to think when someone starts calling him a libtard on the internet, he checks the person's twitter, and it's your average Sup Forumstard using incomprehensible Sup Forums lingo at people who probably don't even curate their own twitter accounts

stop making the same thread, Tim/Sam

are you sure about that?

You don't know what cuck means.

I like the song. Tim is better than Sam.

What's alt-right about not wanting to import lots of brown people who hate gays and women? I don't know either.

Him confirming he comes here and sees threads supports my theory that Tim himself wrote and starts those threads with that gigantic copy pasta that has been on here for the last few weeks.

I think he got angry, then he calmed down, then he started ACTING angry.
And now mid-performance he has yet to decide whether to actually fight a satyrical ideological war or just shitpost randomly.
Maybe he'll flip-flop between the two and we'll never get a clear picture because he himself isn't fully committed to one or the other.

As long as he shits out pieces of high art like the cuck song though, this ride will be fun.

I think people spend too much time counting the layers of irony and too little time just enjoying good stuff.

Like the song, it's amazing. Sup Forums can use it to make fun of people and liberals are happy because they read irony in it.
There doesn't have to be ONE objective truth, I might be giving him too much credit but he actually made a controversial song which both sides can enjoy. How hard was that?

From his podium made of layers upon layers of irony, he can spout memes to both sides, offending both and none at the same time.

...and even if this is not what he wants, this should be what we want. Stuff to just enjoy.

Because they will die otherwise.

there is no irony in it. he got trolled so hard that he made a song about being trolled. any "deeper" ironic meaning is just "lol words are silly"

With Tim you never know.
Twitter is what makes him seem most liberal, but the Youtube rant really sounds like he's faking it.
He speaks exactly as he does in his skits.

Besides, as I said, the song is catchy. If anyone else had written it, you'd be linking it to any leftist you see to make fun of them, it almost seems like it was written by Sup Forums themselves.

Alt right has nothing to do with politics, it's the right wing version of social justice warriors.

>affinity for buzzwords "cuck, libtard, nu-male, jew" etc. due to impaired intelligence, poor vocabulary, poor mastery of language
>easily triggered - attempts to turn any discussion into identity politics, currently polluting most of Sup Forums, turning it into probably the worst site on the internet
>extremely gullible, will believe anything as long as it fits into chosen confirmation bias
>pathological liars who will rewrite any amount of history in order to push their agenda
>sociopathic or at least wannabe-sociopathic, will make pathetic excuses for clearly anti-social behavior

There's no benefit to American or European citizens though. In fact, it's actively a detriment, and ignoring the rise in terrorism that inevitably follows a spike in the Islamic population from countries where ISIS is running rampant, they hate gays and women.

There is the fact that if you don't help them, they will die. That does effect people with actual morals.

The joke is that the alt right looks like satire even if you just repeat what they say word for word

Ok, so let's execute Hillary Clinton for starting a war in Syria that will get people killed, and stop funding the FSA.

That seems like the more reasonable approach that won't get gays murdered and women raped. If you had morals, you'd care about that.

I know what autism means. Care for a diagnosis?

But that's not what we're talking about. Try to stay on point.

You know what else AFFECTS people with actual morals? Bring raped by a shitskin you mistakenly welcomed into your home

But that happens about the same as normal rapes. Immigrates commit crime/rape at the same rate as normal Americans.

[citation needed]

How is it not? We could stop arming and funding the people doing the killing, that seems like an important first step.

Execute Hillary Clinton, and since she started the war, use her foundation's money to pay for shelter and housing for the refugees in safe zones in Syria. This way innocent westerners don't suffer for her war crimes.

>I want Sup Forums to flood this thread with graphs
mods, put an end to this charade

I never understood the hate for cuck. It is just an insult like faggot. If anything, people should be happy because people use cuck now instead of faggot so SJWs should be happy that people don't say faggot anymore. I guess they hate it because they all buy into the dumbass "open relationship" bullshit.

wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

War and immigration are different topics.

This thread sucks anyway.

>War and immigration are different topics.
Syrian immigration is happening because of the war in Syria. They seem pretty related to me.

You are talking about Hillary Clinton, I'm talking about letting immigrates into the country. Different topics friend.

this

>Hillary Clinton starts a war
>Syrians become refugees because of that war
>IF WE DON'T PAY FOR HILLARY'S WAR CRIMES PEOPLE WILL DIE
Ok. So let's execute Hillary and use her Clinton foundation money to keep them from dying.

libtards dont wanna hear this m8

Make your own thread if you want to talk about her, but we're talking about immigration.

>have to pay to read the hole story
>can only read the headline
Archive it

It's catchy because of the tune, not the lyrics. The tune is sampled, dumb faggot.

I'm proposing a solution that doesn't involve placing strain on the western working class. Why are you so obsessed with making the poor pay for the crimes of the rich?

Again, so people don't die. Which is more important.

"We don't like talking about our commercial work... We conned the system because we made the commercials funny."

-Worthless Stab Victim Tim Heidecker

And we can use the money of the criminal responsible to keep people from dying. So let's do that. :)

Or, we could move them away from the violence, and into our great country.

its suppose to be annoying cuck

>we could punish the rich person responsible
>no, we need to punish the American poor instead

You have the assumption that the poor don't accept that we have immigration.

>all the level 2 betacucks ITT
baka desu

>no trump hat
why?

Really made me stink

i hate to break this to you people but people outside of this board don't give a shit about you

I wonder what Tim's peers in the comedy scene think about this. I want to hear an off the air comment from Greg.