Vision in CW

Couldn't he just destroy Cap's plane when they were running towards it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Vision
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Bjork's stalker?

Yes. He could have also calculated that Bucky was not the one to blow up the UN. Once you introduce a nearly omniscient being to your Universe, there is no legitimate reason for conflict.

He wasn't trying to kill anyone.

And Wanda has hax.

He could have blown up the plane before they ever got close to it. Or disabled it while they were in mid-air before catching it and safely placing it on the ground.

they could have made him like dr Manhattan but failed

>>I don't know what Omniscient means, the post.

You're thinking of Omnipotent, and he isn't that either.

Wanda was helping Cap. he loves her.

But he was fighting Wanda or Gi-Ant-Man instead.

Only a few short days more until this releases on Digital HD and I can pirate it and refresh my memory of the movie for more accurate shitposting with the rest of you

Sup Forums is gonna be great again

he still says he can't fully understand his power

and anyways wanda could take him, they should've made them go hard at each other at the airport and it would've been much better than that fag ass shit they tried to pull

This. Vision was holding back like crazy. He's got the fucking Mind Stone in his head. Remember the Celestial in GotG? Vision could do that.

>Why aren't all these people on the same team that were fighting over alternate politcal views trying to murder each other in cold blood?

>trying to be cautious
>sends a tower falling

In front of them.
Scarlet Witch caught it and they still barely made it into the hangar, you retard.

No, he couldn't. The Celestial had the Power Stone, that's why he could blow up planets. Vision has the Mind Stone, and it seems it just affords him sentiency rather than give him telepathic powers.

>they still barely made it into the hangar,

Which is why blowing up the plane is the better option faggot, they'd be safer as they couldn't reach it in time

A) It was enclosed in a fucking hangar.
B) Two people he was actively trying not to kill were directly in front of it

Any word on when Civil War will be online?

>sign up to work for the UN to have more regulation and cause less collateral damage
>destroys a fucking air control tower thats going to cost millions of dollars to rebuild and waste even more money from putting part of the airport out of commission for probably years

BRAVO VISION!

Should be any day now, official release is in a week.

Why didn't Peter Parker have a scene where he takes off his sweaty suit and shower for ten minutes?

Not to mention Black Widow was inside the hangar, so if he blew up the plane he'd kill her.

Natasha was near the Quinjet.

To be fair he only devoted 5% of his mind to the battle. The other 95% was focused on Wanda, Wanda, Wanda, and Wanda.

Doom is and will always be the fucking boss.

>Ultra-intelligent A.I. with an energy weapon
>can only disable a plane by blowing it up

I know he's a Big Guy and all, but there's more than one way to crash a plane.

Vision is not uber-intelligent just because he's an artificial, stop being so robocist.

This.

>Implying exploding the quinjet wouldn't have destroyed the hangar.

No, he canonically is.

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Vision

And I'm no robocist. I welcome the coming robotic overlords.