I think my sister is downstairs fucking her boyfriend. What do?

I think my sister is downstairs fucking her boyfriend. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get pics duh w time stamp creep shot ultra

Run in on em and film and/ or take many a' pics

stream it

why would you not get pics? fucking faggot op

Go down there, and start fucking him too.

knock him down and then fuck your sis and record it

Offer refreshments , faggot

I mean, the dubs don't lie
I say perform both if that sounds about good for everyone here?

Def try to record

Go fuck her, seriously

I will try to go and record be back in bit

big plays could be made here, don't jew out on us.

Yell THIS IS THE POLICE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP

ok so I may need to run away and live in the woods. shes in the basement and I open the door to the basement really slowly. I look out over the railing and my sister is puling up her panties and looks right fucking at me. I couldn't play it off like I don't know and just walked down, because I had my phone out and was holding it up clearly to record. I ran back up to my room. I think I should run away or kill myself pls help

Come up with a story.

like what

set off fire alarm

say you heard loud banging downstairs and you went to check it out, and you had your phone in case you needed a flashlight

"I didn't think you were home and I heard a noise so the reason you I had my phone out was I was in the middle of calling my friend/the police".

rape the guy to assert your dominance in the house hold and have your sister tongue your anus.

This guy knows what's up.

First before we help you, you actually record and take pics of anything whatsoever?

what you should do in this situation...
stop lying on Sup Forums
get life back on track
stop being a faggot

damn was looking forward to a vid

Just walk down with your dick hanging out, move to join in and say nothing.

Deny deny deny my guy

good idea I will try

Bust through the door, take a dump on the floor, scream SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

post an add on craigslist with your address saying you have a rape/gangbang fetish. Wait.

yup you're welcome. the key is: GUILT ISN'T REAL UNLESS YOU MAKE IT REAL. If you make yourself believe what I said to do, THAT is the truth. She can't prove your intentions. Lying is just as simple as pretending your intentions were NOT what they actually were

Are you George Constanza?

>Sister fucks downstairs
>No hidden cameras installed
Kys

nah why? i never watched seinfeld

your only option

in all honesty though, go back down there an assert some dominance.

ikr? if i ever have a daughter I would install atleast 2 hidden cameras in every room.

i think u will need a lawyer

your mind...
its brilliant..
in george costanza sorta way.
'Remember it's not a lie if you believe it'

This

it's really not a lie though. if you believe what you tell yourself, people won't read that doubt so easily sitting on your face. most people are really obvious liars, so if you don't feel like you're lying, you won't look like a liar

I went with the banging noise I think I'm saved I'm still messed up tho. and a little turned on tbh

awesome man, glad it helped ya out. now GET A FUCKING MINICAMERA YOU TWIT

Good! from now on, quit being a faggot and let men like me fill your sister completely up with our man sausages. Faggot. Dont be the annoying brother

So u got absolutely nothing I'm guessing?

holy shit it proves nothing!
op is still a faggot

>Get account on YP
>Record live
>Post live stream link here
>Kick in you sis door
>Stream them fucking
>???
>Instant meme

buy a blutooth speaker
>like 30 bucks on ebay
next time when it looks like the whore is having a boy over, sneak into whatever room they are to be in and when your suspect they are walking the dinosaur play this at max volume.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XbmJa0QCSc

> Be jealous that your sister has a sex-life and you don't.
I'm in a bad mood, so I'm trying to hurt your feelings now.
In your head you probably call her a slut quite often. Stupid boyfriends come and go, and you begin to loose respect for her. But the fact is, you can't do what she does, even if you want to. One day one of those stupid chads will light a spark in her and they will get married. Have children. Just like your parents. and grand-parents. And every generation before you. You are one of those empty branches. You will grow old, alone. Your nieces will see you on christmas, but they will think you are a freak. Just hope you die before your sister, otherwise you will feel real loneliness one day. In a small flat, filled with your hobbies. Then you die, your stuff gets thrown away and you will be forgotten way sooner than you think possible. Your sister's children will never mention you to their children.

>Fucking looser

Get a terrible bluetooth speaker on Amazon for $10, have it in her room at all times, always plugged in. connect whenever, play african folk music whenever she fucks

>looser
haha looser cant evin spel

Well, I'm german. English is not my first language.
But hey, wow, you got me there homeboy.

/thread

wait till her BF goes home, then ask her if she wants to try her big bro for round 2.

>b
this is the move

Go punch your sister in the ovaries and fuck her boyfriend to assert your dominance.

nibba join in on that shit.

Fuck her boyfriend.

Run into the room and flail like your autistic. Make it genuine, like you got triggered by a crooked picture.

Build communist country