What does 10mg of alprazolam do? Also general drug thread

What does 10mg of alprazolam do? Also general drug thread.

10? Kill you.
I just took the lowest dose they give for my anxiety and that's .25mg.

Is it as good as xanax?

10 MG will not kill you kek. You will pass out OP.

Are you the ultimate newfag? It's the same thing

if you do it all, you will surely wake up tomorrow with 0 memory. I have no idea what the OD threshold is. 2mg is enough to knock out most people

Well then what's a normal dosage. It's not prescribed to me but I got ahold of some. Like how much to just have less anxiety or how much to get high asf.

if you're taking benzos just to get high, you're stupid. only use them if you're trying to fuck a chick who wouldn't normally fuck you

the "high" isn't worth it. anything past like 1.5mg isn't medically useful; 0.25-1mg is plenty to get rid of anxiety

A fucking lot!!! 0.5mg is enough to start the party without tolerance. 2mg will put you in a black whole for a day if your not used to it

i've had 3 x 2mg in one night with alcohol and just blacked out with no tolerance also had ket that night, woke up hours later feeling fine tho

So should I cut one of the pills in half and take that?

0.25 - 0.5mg is considered a moderate dose. alprazolam is more toxic than other benzos however. 2mg would be very high and if you mixed with alcohol or something like opiates you have really high risk of respiratory depression. just a heads up for anyone not aware.

also can anyone explain how xanax differs from valium? i have a script for valium and had klonopin in the past. just curious what it's like.

that'll definitely work for anxiety, hope it gets better

quarter it champ

Bro these are 1mg Xanax. Just take half of one and see how you feel

Thanks bud it's fine most of the time but I'm having a girl over for the day on Sunday and that fucks with me man.

That shits for sleep, or going to the dentist you fucking retard, steal your moms car and drive your ass for some fucking pot like everyone else and stop stealing meds from grandma.

OH BOY, ANOTHER TEENAGER POSTING ABOUT DRUGS. HEEERRRRRE WE GO.
>inb4 muh pot
>inb4 retarded high schooler op OD's on scripts
>inb4 nobody mentions the good drugs
>inb4 retards taking mass amounts of various shitdrugs at the same time
>inb4 retarded teenagers telling stories about drinking at a party and doing stupid teenager bullshit
>inb4 muh bluntz bruh
Fuckin sage.

Wtf are you even doing here. Go back to your loli thread.

Stop running your mouth, little brat. You eat shit drugs. You dont deserve respect. Thus, kill yourself with said drugs. Please.

fuck off autist you've probably never been to a party

>inb4 nobody mentions the good drugs

Because the good ones kill you.

MY POINT EXACTLY.
look at you, you underage twerp. Im not that old myself but god do i hate fucking teenagere. I used to be exactly like you until i realized i was fucking wrong about everything because i was a teenager and i didnt know shit. Youre an idiot for doing these drugs. Hang your head in shame instead of ending up another piece of shit on the streets soaking up the tax money i work for all strung out on heroin in the gutter and shit. Go be a waste of space elsewhere, you dont deserve the attention.

Lil brat? Who the fuck are you ? Youre posting in a thread about how much you hate something that doesn't even have relevance to you. Fucking pathetic man go brag about being straight edge to your mom.

Its just generic xanax. More than likely youll black out and do a bunch of dumb shit that youll never recollecte no matter how hard you try.

I did 8mg at one time and woke up in jail because I drove my truck through a little caesers. No idea why I was even driving, never remembered getting in the truck

>muh oxy muh coke muh x muh party drugs
>no mention of cid
>no mention of dmt
>no mention of shrooms
>no mention of various chemical analogues of lsd
Shows how small your knowledge on drugs are.

Straight-edge? LOL. I bet you still buy whatever your street dealer has, dont you? You realize you can get drugs without even having to do deals in public, correct?
Oh, thats right, you dont!

Wow I hope I can be as productive as you when I grow up. Posting shit and gore on Sup Forums for attention. Motherfucker I work full time I can do whatever drugs I want. Go bitch somewhere else.

The fuck are you even talking about. I have a buddy come over to my house we chill smoke a blunt and he gives me whatever I need. I don't give a fuck how you do things.

It's true. Oh well, can't win all your battles right?

Okay bud, listen.
>youre a retard.
>You do shit drugs that fuck your body.
>you dont care because you care more about the good time youll have right now
>i work overtime at my first job and weekend on my side = 7 days a week. You dont get leverage on that part. Cry about it.
>you can do what drugs you want, don't expect me to give you appraisal for being an idiot and posting about it online thinking you're cool
>I can shame you for doing so
>implying im the one fishing for attention when youre the OP (so i assume, if not post proof)

My point exactly. Learn how to escrow your drugs right to your doorstep then come talk to me. Its obvious we're not even in the same ballpark. Stick to your qaurters and halves for outrageous prices. God, millenials are so stupid with their money :^)

Thats the problem with your generation. You guys have the mindset that popularity rules all so you keep OD'ing on the popular drugs and blame the dealer for stepping on/adulterating product. Its sad but the dumb ones will die off.

/thread
OP is a faggot and you all are niggers.

OP is quiet because hes reading up on hiddenwiki so he can "school me" like he knows his shit.

the only posts that don't have replies in this thread are the people actually trying to contribute to topic

Whoops, forget to care. I dont like this thread so im dumping gore. Cry about it, okay? :)

Holy shit yo. I stopped responding cuz you're a fucking autist and it's not worth my time. I don't need to school you. have fun posting gore you edgy neckbeard.

Yeah someone let in the autist who don't leave their moms basements.

Ok bud, listen
>you're a faggot
>you are such a straight edge you brag about it on Sup Forums
>h-hey don't do those drugs user they fuck up your body
>not my body but yours
Why the fuck do you care you whiteknight peice of normie shit?
>inb4 lol just another druggie
Im"/straight edge/ too but I don't give a fuck if faggots want to kill themselves with drugs its not fucking me
Tl;Dr
You're a faggot

>dumping gore
doesn't
also isn't gore

They have white ones which look identical and are .25 mg, the blue ones are 1 mg, 1mg for anxiety and maybe 2 or 3 for high depending on tolerance but dont go past 4

>gore
>bitch that cut herself on your edge
Nice try Bud

>all these druggies
Kys my dude
>the whiteknight straight edges
Also kys