A fucking leaf

>a fucking leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiantimes.ca/ct2/index.php/canadian-values/2152-court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy
dailywire.com/news/5627/canadian-court-orders-dad-start-treating-11-year-amanda-prestigiacomo
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/02/for-first-time-transgender-flag-flies-over-boston-city-hall/
nytimes.com/2016/05/10/nyregion/bartenders-cant-refuse-pregnant-women-alcohol-new-york-city-says.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=TvXSlvmd3xk
bcli.org/sites/default/files/Privacy_Act_Report_Website.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd march in that court room with my AR-15 and 500 rounds and let that sick judge have it before screaming "remember me" and shooting myself in the head with my .45

Memeing aside this is genuinely fucked up.

>brought to court by your own flesh and blood
Wait a second....

Cucknada
>brought to court by your wife's daughter who wants to be your wife's Son on your dime
I'd have disowned her right there in court.

>no link

And the sub 100 IQ Sup Forums will eat it up. This is how the ''alt right'' is easily trolled by liberuls and lose all credibility.

Skip town. Start doing everything you ever wanted to do. When brought to court over child support, tell them all child support payments were arranged and agreed upon to support his daughter. Since he no longer has a daughter, he is no longer legally bound to pay.

Nigger there's already been multiple threads about this

canadiantimes.ca/ct2/index.php/canadian-values/2152-court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy

Your country a shit

What happened to canada? Is it just their shit leader? I don't remember them being this cucked just a few years ago

dailywire.com/news/5627/canadian-court-orders-dad-start-treating-11-year-amanda-prestigiacomo

back to the shed chang

that's pretty disturbing, and this is coming from someone who has no problem with trans on bathroom issues or what have you, but this is fucking mental beyond belief

>literally having a governemnt employee present with you, at your home, to monitor your speech

among other things of course

What the fuck.

>Prince George
I'm geniunely surprised. I'd expect this shit from Vancouver or Victoria in BC, not the interior.

What in God's name is this? I've had nightmares tamer than this.
>Have daughter.
>Insane ex-wife decides that daughter is a son.
>The child gets a 3rd party guardian because of this.
>Court doesn't uphold sanity.

That said blocking female puberty until the late teens is a good thing. 11 year olds aren't supposed to be going through puberty. It stunts their height and ruins their physique leading to the terrible "women can't do anything physical under any circumstances" that 99% of women suffer from.
It should still be the father's decision though. Why the fuck are people letting women make important decisions?

CANADA YES!
THIS IS SO TOLERANT!

Why is the MA flag in the picture?

>abandon child
>refuse to pay child support because you have no son
would this work? could it?

>daughter is told by pop culture that being average human is bad
>daughter hates self so much she is willing to ingest chemicals to change her body before she has even entered high school
>daughters mother gives her the chemicals she wants and plays along with her fantasy because apparently all a child needs to end up okay is complete affirmation of everything their inexperienced mind thinks is true
>dad doesn't want to play along
>highest legal authority forces him to "speak correctly" and indulge in fantasy that is merely "current fad"

>Implying the government doesn't own your children as well

>hormone blockers

They don't even have any idea of the ramifications of doing this to humans yet, but, go on with the experimenting, leftists.

This is literally what happened. The judge rejected both parents claim for custody and appointed a 3rd party guardian.

We're just as gay

Also
>Tell parents to determine guardian
>Say lol jk and give mother final say
>Father requests unbiased counseling for child
>Judge says continue to pump the kid full of the hormones while making a decision.

Because you are more cucked than we are, if not more so. Which is why OP started this thread to take away attention from it

boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/02/for-first-time-transgender-flag-flies-over-boston-city-hall/

(you) wouldn't do shit.

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT GOING TO STOP?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

Dumb fucking shit.

Fathers lawyer should have been armed to the teeth with freedom of speech rhetoric.

>BC
Fucking druggies. And I know this shit is going to come to Ontario

That's not the worst part. The worst part is that the court is forcing the daughter to take hormone blockers to delay her female puberty AGAINST the father's wishes.

They are literally poisoning her in front of his eyes. I feel so bad for him.

Kids will say stupid things and act in stupid ways when they are really young. And it's all reflective of what they see and hear about in their daily media intake. The fact that schools and TV keeps pushing this LGBT shit down their throats; of course these kids are pretending they're trans because they're fucking kids and they don't know any better!

The father knew this and yet the court fucks him over.

I fucking hate this special snowflake shit

Instead of encouraging kids to work hard at a skill or knowledge to be different, all they have to do is say they are a tranny

New York is going all out these days

It's as if the devil himself runs the city. Well many jews do, same difference

nytimes.com/2016/05/10/nyregion/bartenders-cant-refuse-pregnant-women-alcohol-new-york-city-says.html?_r=0

SERVE THE PREGNANT WOMAN SOME DRINKS YA BIGOT!

It is a dark time to be Canadian. Even nature itself hates us right now. Russia please give us water.

>gundam meme
>not LoGH meme.

The real sub-100 here is definitely you, Xiu.

im done with leafland atleast i shut down their fucking neo nazi yesterday

>against father's wish
I have a death wish

Apparently this is also the law in Ontario.

I was listening to talk radio (not of my own volition), and not a single one of the chucklefucks bothered to mention that our nationalized healthcare means that we should have the right to refuse drinks to pregnant women

What's wrong with Gundam?

Is your soul just weighed down by gravity?

That's fucking insane, even our liberal legalize everything government doesn't do that

They can't. Trudeau said "no".

You want a gold star faggot?

cbc.ca/news/politics/power-politics-ballot-box-question-electoral-reform-1.3577847

ALSO REGARDING THE VOTING REFORM:

HERE IS THE POLL FUCKING VOTE YES

THE LIBERALS ARE RIGGING THE POLLS

youtube.com/watch?v=TvXSlvmd3xk

This same Supreme Court Justice changed the Privacy Act of British Columbia so that the law enforcements can get more power to crack down against online harassers

bcli.org/sites/default/files/Privacy_Act_Report_Website.pdf

Bump this fucking important.

that flag made me want cotton candy

just some casual brainwashing of children I don';t understand the big deal, you guys sounded BIGOTED

absolutely disgusting

Bump man this shit is getting nuttier by the day.

What the fuck happened to parents controlling their children?

This kid is taking life altering hormone blockers but can't watch PG movies?

What a cunt that daughter is. I'd kick her ass if calling a spade a spade got me in trouble with the law.

Tell me it's not real. I want to die. I can't do it anymore. Very close to converting to Islam if western civ keeps heading down this road.