Rekt thread?

rekt thread?

looking for the guy with no jaw, and a shotgun giving a thumbs up. Thought I saved it, guess not

dont have it, dont think i even saw it

how many fucking rekt threads do you psychopaths need, ffs? go drink some baby blood or something

holy shit lmao did the faggot in the beginning have superhuman speed or some shit

try some better bait next time

Anyone have snippy the mouse?

ONSPEED

I'm always so sad when they don't stop moving by the end.

>ATHF in real life

Holy shit dude. I know it's fucked but good god that was funny

does anyone know why people do that shaky twitchy thing while they are dying? plz explain i am new

ever heard of seizure's user

Brain injury, it's a convulsion. Usually called posturing.

It's also not a sure sign of death.

It's because of severe trauma

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.
>inb4 le morbid curiosity

Dying is a really broad word.

Brain trauma is a better word to use. He's shaking all over the fucking place because his cerebellum got rekt when he hit his head on the ground, which is responsible for movement.

The frontal lobe is also responsible for movement, but when a concussion like this happens, the brain bounces everywhere and there's really nowhere in his brain that's not damaged.

He's either an immobilized vegetable or he's dead now.

EddyGrant-Electric Avenue.mp3

holy fuck what an asshole

Did the guy in the car live?
That was an epic fucking jump by the bus.
I need details!

Agonal respiration/convulsions. Basically means your brain is dying and is firing nerve impulses randomly.

Ergo, twitchy-twitchy.

Are you kidding me 777

sauce?

It's because it shows how the world without any filter, censoring or sugar coating. Also because im a sadist and like to see people suffer. But that's besides the point.

Now he can sue the store for his injuries.

It's an base motor instinct to keep us from drowning in shallow water when we're unconscious.

morbid curiosity

I witness the deaths of these unfortunate souls as a testament to their lives. In rekt, they die, typically, in freak accidents. This could happen to any of us at any time. Every day that passes is one day closer to our inevitable deaths, and I choose to make myself comfortable with that fact by witnessing the senseless deaths of others.

Watching 'em go out, as silly, and embarassing, and senseless as their deaths typically are, is my attempt to honor their lives, and my own.

Or something like that. I'm sure there are just some sick puppies here who get off to it, but that's my reason.

Though sometimes I do enjoy a dark chuckle.

You can get the same kind of posturing/seizures without permanent injury. All it takes is for a few pathways to get stunned to trigger a seizure with posturing.

Kid is displaying decerebrate positioning, or the fencing response. That indicates either permanent damage to the lower cerebrum/brain stem, or just a temporary 'stun' caused when some of the neural pathways are stretched a little too far. Generally a sign of a really bad hit, and it can just as easily be exceedingly fatal or just a mild concussion.

Look at that video where the chick gets hit on the head with the log and starts the same stuff...that's decerebrate. She wasn't going to come back from that one. The blow to the top of her head was so heavy that it caused collapse of her midbrain.

Hang yourself faggot

Baby blood gives me heartburn. Shoulda had a V8

I hope the idiot lives and suffers from being a piece of shit for the rest of his life.

Surely some scumbag lawyer will take the case.

Guys pls help I was lying sideways in bed and yawned and a tear started gliding out of my eye towards the middle of my nose cavity, then it glided into my other eye and it started itching and hurting like crazy, I tried washing my face and eyes but the pain refuses to go away

please Sup Forums, I know it's irrelevant to this thread but wtf should I do?? it hurts as I'm writing this

Scoop your eye out using a spoon and inspect it to see if you've got some shit in your eye.

Also, post results.

How did this even happen?
Flexed so hard his intestines popped out or what?

close your eye, the tear probably picked up salt as it traveled, you'll be fine.

Gently flush your eye with warm water. Don't rub it, blink slowly, and let the water do it's work.

Best pray you didn't scratch a cornea when you started freaking out, dummy.

lol JK go headbutt a spindle

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

i can't, the spoon really hurt and I had to stop myself from screaming, my eye is really red right now and I think it's infected

bootin

>that guy in yellow that shows up and stands there
wtf? it's like he's in shock and disbelief, if I saw that I'd want the fuck outta there

Why is everyone on the phone? The clerk and both robbers.

>filename not niggerabortion.webm

is boiling tea water warm enough?? our normal water dispenser is unable to make warm water and my dad is making tea, I can ask him for some

Let's see...
>Security footage filmed from a phone off of a monitor
>Chinese script
>White hallway
>Oblivious Chinaman

Yup. Somebody's getting stabbed.

thats pretty hot

I'm glad the driver made it, what was the fucking motorcycle guy thinking?

I'm going into veterinary school, and while I have no trouble with gore, I want to be absolutely sure that I won't freak out in my first surgery. whenever that may be.
also, sometimes the videos are funny.

Damn

Because who gives a shit? Not even trying to be edgy, but who cares what happens to some random cunt?

well, the title of the news says "Accident that left 3 dead people is under investigation" so I highly doubt anyone got out of that bus-decap alive

hehe

for a laff

gosh, i hate negroes

You're a monster.

I went in here thinking, "what are some things to avoid" or "happen that idk about" like that kid skateboarding, im wearing a helmet damnit!

>1496026505124.webm
What an asshole

Just another day in Colombia. The average bus driver are fucking animals.

bump

little cunt should've wore a helmet

did he died?

Now this is the actual definition of tit fucking.

Bump

remember the brain runs on electricity. when it experiences a fault misfiring can happen quite easily.

Based on his apparel it looks like he tried fucking with a bull and got fucked back.

i hope so.