What's the most painful way I can kill myself Sup Forums?

What's the most painful way I can kill myself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forensicpathologyonline.com/E-Book/asphyxia/drowning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

large amounts of arsenic is pretty brutal

Is it? What happens?

Cut off the tip of your penis and let it get infected. Rub sweet stuff over the wound so bugs will get at it.

Drowning

Sadly I can't do that.

That's not so painful.

Old age

By taking care of your mind and body until you die of natural causes.

Soak yourself in Gasoline or kerosene and light yourself on fire. Seriously.

You've tried it before faggot?

Why don't you teach me how to do that?

this\

Not on purpose, but yes.

Touch a box jellyfish

An infected jaw, eat nothing but citric acid and sugar, drink lots of soda, and in a year or two you might get a cavity that's large enough to infect and kill you. The process will be excruciatingly painful and it will take a long time to die.

keep living and die natural way

Can I just pay someone to torture me and slowly kill me?

Step 1 :Get away from Sup Forums
Step 2: Exercise, eat healthy and get plenty of sleep.
Step 3: Get into a healthy relationship
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

Probably fire. See, those monks in Vietnam got off easy. They covered themselves with fuel and went up like a torch. In those situations you're likely to suffocate before you die from the shock of the burns. You need to lie flat, cover your arms, legs, and lower torso with fuel and light that. It'll burn most of your body, but it won't take all the oxygen. Wear polyester for best results, as it'll melt into your skin and worsen the burns. It will take a while, but you'll eventually die from the shock of the pain alone.

Self immolation. Set yo ass on fiyaaa.

Though I hear electrocution is pretty brutal too. Since nerves are kinda electrical anyway, large amounts of direct current really lights them up and hurts in ways not easy to describe, or so I am told by a survivor.

So why you tryna die?

pecked to death by baby ducks

You crush your lungs with water wtf r u smoking

fire causes the biggest pain

you stupid cunt drowning doesnt hurt at all its the best method to suicide

Od on stage makeup

Date my x wife

Nerve gas

Are you fucking retarded? You better actually be? Your lungs get crushed you stupid piece of inbred shit. An overdose is 10000% less painful. "Best method" Jesus fucking Christ kids these days don't even know how to kill themselves right

Self immolation.

I dare you.

Because I'm bored of things.

newfag alert

Throw yourself into a vat of molten steel.

Soak yourself in petrol, get a lighter and spark it

Bleach would be fucking nasty too

eat some raw chikin and get salmonella

What's the best place to stream it?

I've been electrocuted with some high voltage. Luckily it shot me across the room. According to the docs I had a mild heart attack when it happened. Electrocution would probably just shut down the heart and fry the brain before pain could set in.

Superglue you asshole shut.

cut off your leg and tongue. there are two major arteries there.

Live until you get old. True torture

Chek'd
Go with CNN.

fuk user

How does water filling your lungs crush them? Drowning only really fucks up your blood oxygen level and you pass out. It's accelerated pneumonia. Overdosing on the wrong pills will actually cause seizures and possibly renal failure, which can be pretty painful. You'd want to go for a pill that has the possible side effect of severe cns depression. That way, you basically stop breathing and your heart slows until it stops. Your head would get fuzzy, you'd pass out, and die. If you don't get the mixture right, it'll cause renal failure and you'll wake up in agony right before you croak.

Stick with fire OP.

How does water crush?
Is this nigger serious?

paper cut on ever square centimeter of you're body and just in aids infested cum and vinigger

Fits the criteria. It's cheap. Why not?

what if I bury myself alive

I guess fire is the best you sad boys can come up with. Shame. Next week look for the girl burning herself alive. Have to plan my last make up ill wear.

Lungs are meat balloons. Fill a balloon with too much water and it'll burst. If you drown, it won't burst your lungs, it'll just saturate them with too much hydrogen and cause your blood to become toxic and kill you.

If you shot yourself out of the torpedo tube of a submarine several hundred feet below sea level, THAT would crush your BODY and kill you, yes.

Your lungs don't get crushed, they fill with water. as soon as there's only water instead of air and water the urge to cough goes away. While you hold your breath before you start breathing water the co2 buildup will burn like fire, but as soon as you exhale that stops. I drowned once.

suffocation is easy mode.

At least share pics of your pussy before you become pork bbq.

It's not about that it's about compression on the chest cavity which is protecting the lungs it's not the water that crushes it it is everything else. Your analogy is awful as it is more like a balloon filling up inside of an airtight bag unable to pop, it compresses and it would be crushing to anything inside of it. Trust me I'm a medfag

Imagine being buried alive, slowly suffocating.

Horrific, no?

Imagine being buried alive but there was a small hole that allowed oxygen in so you slowly starved to death.

Hell.

Now imagine being buried alive with a small hole that allowed oxygen in and wires to veins that supplied all nutrients you needed.

Burning is weaksauce. go to a pool supply store and get a gallon of muriatic acid, pour it over you. Melt.

burning

Sorry boys. I'm done posting my body here. If you didn't see it last weekend then you're out of luck.

this but unironically

The urge to exhale and inhale overcomes most people, so they end up with lungs full of water.

I'm not saying that's not the case but the water pressure internally still crushes the lungs

Bathe in acidic chemicals?

>implying I surf Sup Forums 24/7

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're already going to do that. Just give us some images that we can mock, so we can hammer the nails in your depression coffin.

This

starvation....long slow painful...concentration camp survivors said they rather be set fire

No, external pressures crush, internal pressures burst. basic fucking physics. Water in lungs cannot crush them.

It's your funeral. Go for it.

self immolation

Sounds like alternating current. AC will burn you a bit then spit you out.

DC grabs you and won't let go while it chews on you. The trick is to not go too high on the voltage.400-500 volts DC is what got my friend. Only reason he survived is a fuse blew

How about this. Any of you boys who post your snapchat or kik will get to see it.

Jesus Christ did you not hear my last post. If you don't understand it I can't help you. Fill a garden hose which is your lungs with water, and kink both ends then add immense pressure on the outside of the hose, except the hose nor your lungs are a balloon as you so put. The pressure is immense and would crush it.

Do you think that the lungs is the only place the water goes? R u sofa king we Todd ed?

kik
DavidDDavidson

I drowned once, lungs didn't explode. you are stupid.

Cut some skin, keep peeling until you got most of it off and let nature do the rest, cover yourself in salt and go take a hike in the woods

drink a bunch of antifreeze

you will still be alive puking and shitting your guts out for a while

Actually, alovethatlost is my snapchat.

lol just do it if you're actually gonna end it all, what does it matter? Also, I really don't think burning is the least painful way, just look at some cartel torture videos and you'll see there are far worse ways to die.

First, a stimulant drug is absolutely necessary. This way you won't pass out. Either epinephrine or cocaine is good. I wouldn't go for amphetamines, because these can dull your sense of pain.

Second, if you are alone, you'll need to buy some serious hardware. If no one else can mutilate you, you need to get the most out of one body. This means needles, tacks, nails, razors, skinning knives, cleavers, cheese graters, sandpaper, hatchets, hammers, and anything else you can think of to inflict pain on yourself.

Third, make sure you set up a nice, isolated area to do this, with a lot of towels and alcohol and shit. This is for cleaning up blood and making sure you can see wtf you're doing. You will probably want a tarp or something. And TOWELS. Can't stress that enough.

Cont? I won't bother writing all this if OP isn't even there.

i heard tylenol is gnarly causes organ failure over the course of a week

Clearly you did not but that's alright. Read up on water aspiration, if you're going to argue something at least know when you sound stupid.

by not buying ChanCoin

Just stay alive right til the end of your natural life

Continue. You're the most creative here.

I was clinically dead for 2 minutes. I definitely did drown. and my lungs definitely did not explode. Jesus you are stupid.

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Did you go braindead too? Having water in your lungs and drowning are two different things

Samefagging this hard

Step 1: collect underpants
Step 2:
Step 3: profit

get a barrel of cement, immerse yourself up to your neck, when the cement sets, it will slowly break the bones in your body til it kills you

too many ways
use your imagination

old meme is old and used improperly

clinical death is when your breathing and pulse have stopped but your brain has not. and my lungs were full of water not some Water full of water

Burning to death is reported as one of the worst ways to go... Aside from maybe a gutshot

Shaddup muthafucka

maybe with boiling water?

oldfag detected

Holy fuck you are delusional. This was my first time acknowledging your pathetic existence.

forensicpathologyonline.com/E-Book/asphyxia/drowning

Here you go man, if you can't read I can't help you. Do you know what hyper inflation is? Do you understand you were unconscious to be clinically dead? Do you realize the etiology of the process?

gtfo u scam artist

Retard see:Also you're on Sup Forums you damn inbred retard, your existence is meaningless also

life is short then we die
thats why we get high
becuase you never know
when your gonna go

You got me, desu.