/cum/

Ricky Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=KCgr3dj5mqY
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Ruperts_land.svg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FP for El Sexico

Is the new season of TPB good?

Is Chicago really that bad? My mom's gonna be moving there in August

watched the 1st episode and it was pretty cringey. loved the older stuff. season 10 wasn't even that bad, but idk man I haven't tried another episode since

yes

Season 11 is dwfinitely better than 9 and 10, still not as good as thr Clattenburg days but it's probably the closest they'll get
I miss milder aloof Ricky from season 1
"If you're gonna shoot me over two packs of smokes then go ahead"
We'll never get another line like that from Ricky, now it would just be "Fuck you Cyrus" followed by him giving Cyrus the bird and then Cyrus walking away disgruntled

I dont remember what this webm is

Nth for footfag(s)

Sexy. I'm into lesbian now.

interesting

Isn't that the chick from The Walking Dead?

I dunno, I dont watch shitty shows like TWD

Rebel against the burger
hot dog now!

Some men (birds) just want to watch the world burn.

ever wonder if you're better at stuff than you think?

>mustard only
good taste

we had a quest speaker for my history class today. the second sentence he said was
>if you aren't a liberal idealist then you need to take a civil re-education course
he said it really angrily

I only watched it because the first season was okay and I felt obligated to keep going because I heard it got good at season 4
It did, but then it went right back to being shit again after season 5

I never thought I was good at anything

What was his quest?

>quest speaker
How much EXP did you earn from listening to him?

you should have threatened to SHOOT him with your GUN

Yes and it turns out I'm quite good at some things but then as soon as I get cocky and arrogant I start doing poorly
It's the humble life for me I'm afraid

Reminder that Trailer Park Boys and the Curse of Oak Island take place only 40 miles (65km) away from each other.

He probably hasn't unlocked the intimidation skill yet

>What was his quest
he wrote a bunch of books about thomas jefferson

well we weren't going to be tested on any of his info and once I said that I didn't want to listen so I listened to stand up on my laptop. didn't feel like grinding that long

yeah, this level doesn't allow guns anyway

started watching anime again
how fucked am I?

why is trailer park boys so popular on Sup Forums

me too it's grim haha

curse of oak island was trash

it depends

is it good anime? or K-on

the dream is dead, it's over

>muh manime
literally glorified capeshit for japs
Moe is the most patrician genre

>borepuck

>literally glorified capeshit for japs
>Moe is the most patrician genre

youtube.com/watch?v=-m7e7tCn7Bk

It's not that popular, it's just /ourshow/

*Is trash

The show is still ongoing.

Nothing ever happens but it's still fun to watch.

boo fucking hoo, you won't win a 4th cup in 7 years. Fuck off, you don't know pain.

>americans are free

Where do I get my free american??? Is it inclided with every happy meal???

What is the most?

what do they do?

It's part of the chicano starter pack

your nearest home depot parking lot

I always knew I didn't like Mia Khalifa.

Damn niggas wanna stick me for my papers

She graduated top of her class tho

Old farts walk around talking about nothing while the narrator dramatically inquires to the audience about the Napoleon, King Tut, Montezuma, and Shakespeare all leaving their treasure on the island in one of several different patches of dirt on the island.

>We're thinking about draining the water out of this swamp but the government says we can only do it for 8 hours at a time blah blah blah
>Could it be? Could the gold pendant of Mansa Musa have traveled to Oak Island on a Basque fisherman's boat in 1525?

I always thought Quebec was on the edge of Canada
Seems wierd that you have French speakers sandwiched between English speakefs

Business idea:
Eliminate tuition, but raise housing fees

just keep my phone on vibrate, but this has been my morning alarm for sometime now desu, still hasn't got old

youtube.com/watch?v=KCgr3dj5mqY

what are some other deeply philosophical animes?

>get shit degree
>have 0 real job history
>very depressed
>many months pass
>get into masters program and have a job lined up that will develop my career
>in mean time doing night audit stuff that is so easy i can shitpost on /cum/

Came here to brag and inspire.

that isn't entirely true

*feels inferior yet inspired*

henzemi, i find it quite epic and for the win

what field

>going for a shit degree
>too stupid for the degree I actually wanted
>I'll have to do another 2 or 3 years to get my masters
>then I'll just be a teacher teaching ungrateful shits in the same classrooms Ive been stuck in for years

Iirc New Brunswick has a fair amount of French-speakers.

Nova Scotia too used to be the homeland of the Cajuns, before they were expelled to Louisiana.

Library and Information Sciences, supreme comfy.
>teaching in cali
I can only imagine how terrible that must be.

I've no idea what trousers I should buy.

Does reddit know the answer??

Black ones. Beige ones if you're feeling fashionable.

Ask Drumpf. He's a professional redditor.

>only the Hennessy has security locks on it

lmoa

It knows the answer but we have no Wal-Mart here. They have them in Germany.

dickies

Just finished first season of The Leftovers. Only one good episode. Hate this golden era of shows meme. Breaking Bad sucks, first season of True Detecvtive sucks and I hate you all

The Sopranos is still GOAT tho.

Have you watched Stranger Things? Also Game of Thrones is on its 6th season or something now

the first season of TD was the only good season, youre dumb

>Stranger Things?
Rehash of movies from the 80's and Stephen King novels without being able to create actual good characters.

>GoT
Read the books before the show. Only the first season was good and then sucked like the books. Sword of Storms was never good, book nerds need to fuck off.

>Seems wierd that you have French speakers sandwiched between English speakefs
it's because history
>anglos show up, call dibs on the most eastern parts (Newfoundland, 1497) as soon as cabot (their paid for italian boat guy) finds it
>they do a bit more throughout the americas while putting minimal to no presence their at all
>french end up looking a little more inshore, find some god tier settling land and call dibs on it (the St. Lawrence aka Lower Canada)
>brits got excited and dibs all around it (13 colonies, canadian maritimes, the region just west of st lawrence, aka Upper Canada)
they quite literally gave a dude with an amateur tier trading company like half of canada just to cuck the french (seriously, upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Ruperts_land.svg)

>people unironically think black mirror is good

>Nova Scotia too used to be the homeland of the Cajuns, before they were expelled to Louisiana
to be fair, look at the shit we've dealt with due to just one french minority, imagine two tribal-yet condescending french minorities who probably wouldn't even like each other

NO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS DUMB

READ LIGOTTI. RECOGNIZE THAT LOVECRAFT IS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT. NIHILISM IS A MEME. MCOUGHNAHEY ISN'T THAT ATTRACTIVE. KING OF YELLOW IS A POOR MAN'S NIGHT LAND. NIGHT LAND IS ONLY GOOD IN THE REWRITING WITHOUT THE ESOTERIC PROSE MADE POPULAR MADE BY HP.

it's alright in its neet dystopian future stuff, but tries too hard and gives off a pseudo-intellectual vibe in most episodes

Eleven was a great character and Nancy Wheeler is a qtpi

I'm irish

Chicago the city or the burbs? Hell, people in the Metro area consider themselves as living in Chicago. The city itself is really bad on the south side, so assuming she is living in a high end, yuppie neighborhood she should be fine.

>Eleven was a great character
kys
>Nancy Wheeler is a qtpi
don't kys

where in Chicago is she moving?

t. former resident

today's my birthday. can't wait to celebrate the date of my birth. 'tis an event worth celebration and rejoice. not disillusionment, heavens no

happy birthday, hope it's nice

>he doesn't like El

pleb detector is off the charts

she's literally just a Firestarter knockoff.

The show is inspired by Stephen King, I get it.

not just inspired but stolen and then trimmed off anything with heart

I think we can all agree, this was the flag Canada should have chose.

Read Summer of Night.

It's a Stephen King novel but not written by a retard.

what does it mean when a girl asks what your musk smells like and says that she loves you?

The Strokes are pretty good 2bh

>and says that she loves you?
If I had to take a stab at it I'd say there's a good chance that maybe she might perhaps love you

happy birthday, user

some episodes are interesting

the one about people needed to be rated to maintain certain jobs, and needed to not associate with people who have bad ratings reflects a real system China is trying to implement.

girls are weird so it could mean a ton of things i think

>Alex Jones is just a character
ngl this kinda ruins it for me