What would the founders think of this guy?

What would the founders think of this guy?

They'd love him tbh

Standing Ovation

I know Sup Forums tends to lean right, but there are several distinct behaviors they'd outright hate:

- They'd hate that he uses his son-in-law on official state business. Nepotism was a big no-no with the founding fathers, who were overthrowing a monarchy.
- They'd hate his classless behavior towards the press and his opponents. Can you imagine George Washington saying "grab them by the pussy" or calling out a member of the media for a botched surgery?
- There are other things but I'm not wasting more time getting into a political argument on this website.

Abject horror.

He's exactly what they had in mind. You go and serve you country for whatever number of years your seat allows, and then you go the fuck back home. You don't hang out for a gazillion years like McCain and Schumer

Worshipping the billionaires isn't going to save you. Nations rise but they also fall. In the richest country of the world, people are working two jobs and still can barely get by. Cut the healthcare and cut the education, it's a downhill ride anyway.

The founders employed most of their family in various government jobs at the state and federal level. You should also see some of the early campaigns of Presidents. Mostly accusing each other of sleeping with prostitutes or slaves. They also used to kill each other in duels. Honestly not much has changed Trump is just more in your face about it.

you're a nutjob

true american

Tell me something intelligent instead of rooting for the billionaires who are the very people corrupting the system in favor of them.
People should be healthy so they can work well and think healthy, not to worry about what to do when the get sick.
People should be educated, so they can think rationally and find viable solution to problems.

I wish you well.

People should be healthy.
So what's your solution? Should we encourage everyone to eat healthy and go see a doctor. Should be foot the bill for anyone that has a major (treatable) illness if they can't afford it?
Shit like this sounds pretty but doesn't work.

They'd think,

"Well, nuts."

Finally! We've been waiting decades for someone to burn this monstrosity to the ground.

I think encouraging people to be healthy makes sense, by giving those with proper heating / exercise habits coverage for illnesses they can't afford. Overall it would reduce costs.

It;s a good thing no one cares what you think then.

You wish that were true. In this context people care about my opinion as much as anyone else's. If you think it's a bad one, feel free to explain why.

Sad!

Who cares? They were cool with slavery so who gives two shits what they'd think.

The coke freestyle machine would probably blow their minds.

What I'm saying is "people should be healthy" isn't even a solution. It's just something that sounds good that offers nothing.
People are already encouraged to be healthy btw. Through school and advertisements and culture itself and family/friends, etc.
Secondly, why give anyone coverage for shit. You say that as if money is easy to come by. "We'll just offer it. And the doctors will take care of it from there." This is fuzzy, fuzzy thinking.

You want me to explain to you why selectively providing free healthcare based on your subjective interpretation of the validity of their diet, is a bad idea? How old are you? Go take a few courses in history and economics, get a job, live in the real world for a bit, and then we'll see if you still peddle this absolute nonsense. Fucking millenial.

thicc

Stop holding people of the distant past to the same standards as today fuck, cultures and attitudes change over time. Context needs to be taken into account, back then there was scientific evidence that stated slaves naturally enjoyed being slaves now we know that isn't true just like now we know leeches can't cure malaria but even if they moral didn't feel right about it the science of the day told them they were wrong about that.
Inb4: racist scientists, again probably not but they had data and interpreted in a way that made sense to them which was correct for the attitude of the time just consider what ways we are misinterpreting data now due to the same things because in 200 years I promise you at least one belief you know to be true will be proven false and morally wrong

holy shit

>People are already encouraged to be healthy btw.
It was only recently under Obama that we started giving proper resources to children, Being healthy means being educated and building habits when you're young. Most of those projects are on the chopping block. Still, there are efforts, you are correct. However, you have a skewed view of our medical system. As things stand, most people don't pay their own medical bills. It's subsidized for humanitarian reasons, and it needs to be. The question is how to best use our resources, and limiting care while further encouraging the habits that reduce chronic illness is a great way to do that.

>most people don't pay their own medical bills
What is a deductible

>your subjective interpretation of the validity of their diet
Not mine, and not subjective. I'm talking about well researched stuff here. Given a person's age and medical conditions a doctor can tell them what would generally be healthy.
>How old are you?
I'm 26, but that's hardly relevant.
>Go take a few courses in history and economics
I've taken a few, but I think medical information is more appropriate here. Luckily I'm not totally ignorant in the subject.
>get a job, live in the real world for a bit,
Who do you think you're talking to exactly?
I'm not suggesting anything outlandish here. Hell, Japan has had success with a very similar system.

I'm not hear to teach you about the world, ask someone else or attempt to engage the discussion.

>dosent understand irony

It's actually my fetish. Just saying.
Especially situational irony.

Listen bub, it was the late 1700s. Women had no rights and were treated as trash, which is how it should be. George say "attach your hand to the vulva" or something along those lines. Now, let's bring astrology into this. Washington was a Pisces and analyzing these imaginative signs I have seen more than plenty Pisces sometimes act in a sexual way. If it was Hilary vs Trump they would endorse Trump. Too bad all of you dumbfuck retards don't understand Trump is just a puppet for the zionists REALLY in charge.

Maybe those parents need to pick up the slack and not rely on the school to teach their kids to exercise. And if parents aren't gonna do that, then maybe they deserve to pay for their kids medical bills. I'm saying it's not a very good solution, although what you were saying originally was people need to be encouraged to be healthy, which is a much more vague statement than what you're now saying. That's why I was saying it didn't make sense. You're mixing up all these issues as if they're the same.

He's making America great again.

zionist aren't in charge of shit, and if they were, i'd say they're incompetent to say the least. no one world rule would be so mismanaged and inefficiently run.

Hell, i'm a jew and and i'd run this planet like clockwork. but i'm not in charge so your argument is fucked.

That was just an example. People are products of their surroundings. Any of the founders coming up in today's world would likely be completely different people. The whole question is moot if you're going to update their morals.

Typical kike statement. You're a fucking kike jewish ugly bitch that should've never existed. Hitler should've finished the job. U jewberg kike pedo dick suckers should be eradicated. Bye faggot

lamo

they would be disgusted

>Maybe those parents need to pick up the slack and not rely on the school to teach their kids to exercise
Except we already did that and it was more expensive to deal with the repercussions of shitty parents.
>what you were saying originally was people need to be encouraged to be healthy, which is a much more vague statement than what you're now saying.
That wasn't me, I was just interjection with a version of his statement that actually makes sense.

Why is it more expensive to deal with the repercussions of shitty parents

He's a cool guy and doesn't be afraid of nothing.

Emergency services are performed before payment is made, and before it's known that they can be covered. Those emergency services also cost more than preventative care would.

They'd love him to be honest. We act like the founders were a bunch of men standing around after just seeing a play but they were the equivilant of today's rockstars

But then how is what you said a solution? Is there even evidence that education that young has any effect. What I said before about people constantly getting that message that being healthy is a good thing I think is true. And it doesn't seem to make any difference to people.

nobody checked satan trips?
Ill check em for ya

>Call literal CIA goon squad media FAKE NEWS
When he calls things fake news, you're interpreting that s him saying, "All media is fake news folks"? If so, kys.

Let me be more specific. I wasn't talking about education, though that is certainly an effective tool (yes there is research to justify it). I was talking about limiting coverage. So for example, instead of performing emergency services on the obese woman who never takes care of herself, that money would be spent on the fit woman who happens to have a genetic condition that requires expensive treatment. She put in the prevention that saves the hospital money, and she's the unlucky one who gets the payout.

This is the official talking point of the Trump gov. and boy is it lame. It amounts to:

"Hey they were all corrupt and shitty as well."

But previous politicians weren't as bad as Trump. The guy is just crap.

>f the media for a botched surgery?
>- There are other things but I'm not wasting more t

Pretty good, however I disagree with what you stated about classless behavior...

"Alexander Hamilton is the son of a mixed bred whore" was acceptable back then so I'm sure Trumps comments would not be considered to be shocking.

Yeah that's more specific but not what the original guy was saying at all, I think. I was thinking you were going with his line of thinking.
Why would hospitals even forego emergency treatment tho? In a real life setting there wouldn't be a hypothetical woman with a healthy lifestyle that could be helped. The doctors would just have to perform the emergency procedure.

What would the founders think if they knew we elected a black guy just because he was black. And almost elected a woman, I mean say what you want about Obama but at least he was a man. Women will always be 2nd class.

virgin detected

I mean of course you're right, but it's more complicated than emergency services. I shouldn't have piggybacked off of the education explanation when I moved on to the other topic.

I think a better example would be diabetes, which is far more expensive to treat in the later stages. Preventative care saves a lot of money by keeping people out of those later stages longer.

-Jefferson would hate nearly every president but def trump
-Washington would hate that there is a political party system at all
-Madison wouldn't mind him
-Adams would like him a lot

So you think government money should be spent on preventative care for people who meet a specific criteria?

>Can you imagine George Washington saying "grab them by the pussy"

Do you really think that all the founding fathers were perfect gentlemen 24/7? Of course they had playful banter with friends when in private.

It was way easier back in the days before video/audio recordings, or even cameras. 99.9% of Americans never even saw George Washington's real face or heard his real voice. They only saw illustrations of him, just like we do. 99.9% of people had no fucking clue what he was really like other than what some propaganda piece said about him good or bad.

Even bigger kike detected. Did the mohel really enjoy himself while giving you a follow-up bris? Say hi to your mom for me btw.

This guy gets it. Washington was a respected man, no doubt, but a true paragon of virtue? Hard to say.
Same idea applies that Caligula was described as a typical Sup Forums-tard.

To save money in the long run yes. In many cases though, it can also make things more expensive (like with obesity where the costs are replaced with larger costs later in life). It's not a fix all solution, but one that deserves attention.

>Nepotism was a big no-no with the founding fathers, who were overthrowing a monarchy.
Three of the founding fathers were of the Adams family.

saving thier vision of history

They would probably wonder why he's married to this dude

97percentplastic.jpg

imagine that thing chasing you through the dark

They'd frown upon him for belonging to a political party

They would set him on fire.
Vulgar, tactless, unintelligent, illiterate.

Uh, he's an unread vulgarian.
They'd spit on him.

>150+ IQ
>unintelligent
stay mad liberal cuck
atleast you have mommy's basemrmy as a safe space

420 blaze it faggot!

>150+ IQ
source? fox news, trumps twitter, or breitbart are not applicable

I think political parties are a necessary evil. People need to have a 10 second explanation for the basic views of a candidate. Parties help understand the basic alignment of a candidate.

I don't like the ideas of parties either.

But expecting the voters to all be totally informed and well educated about all the candidates and understand the intricacies of each of their platforms is just as ridiculous as communism. Sure it works in theory, but you are absolutely ignoring human nature. People don't care enough about candidates to do that much research.

A party free system is a pipe dream that is wonderful in theory but will simply never work in practice.

>astrology
retard