Yͫͮ̿͑o͑̋̏̊̔ͧ́u ͯ͂̈́wͯ̄̊͆i͊̔̏ͭl̑ͮͮ̽̀͆lͩ̍̒ ͑̚b͋̋͐̄̒ͪe...

Yͫͮ̿͑o͑̋̏̊̔ͧ́u ͯ͂̈́wͯ̄̊͆i͊̔̏ͭl̑ͮͮ̽̀͆lͩ̍̒ ͑̚b͋̋͐̄̒ͪe ͧ̇grͩ̽ë́̇e͒̿̓̍̄͗tͭėd͊̉̃̄ ͩt̋ͪ̂̉͒͊õ̃̌̚ńi͆̂̓͊̉̃g͋ͤͪ̒̆h̿ͩ̓̂̍t̿̌̇ͯͯ̽ ̇͗̎͛̈́̆b̂ͣ̿͋͌̂́y̏͋̎͋ͦͤ ͐̑aͤ̾ͫ w͒ͫ̔o̓͂m̔̏̌̃̐̎e̋̓͐͆̎͊̔nͣ̽͑̌ ̾̿ͩ̎ȃ̊̈̔ͮ̌̓tͩ͋̆͆ ̓͂̚t̓ͫ̾̉ͭͧͬhͫè͋̄ͤ͐̇ ̑͛͗̑̚e͐ͦ͑d̈̽͛g̈̓̇͆ͫeͩ̃ ̑̐ͨo͌ͣ̀͊͛f͆̑͑̓͌ ̏̓̎̒̐ͦyͧ̎̈̈́̇͂oͤ̋̓ur̄ͤ̾ ̑̐͛ͣͣbͭ̆͋̊e͐̃̒̾̒ͪ̚dͬ̔͑ͫ̑ͣ ͊sͫ͆ͣ̓͐i̋ď͛̚e iͮ̏ͭͨn̓͐ͪͬͧ ̽̾̈́ͪ̐t̓̈ͫ͊ͨ̚h͌̍̃͒eͬ̚ ͊̎̇́̆e͐͌a̽͛r̐̽l̈̓̐́y̒ ͫ̄ͪ̀m̈̈́̋͌oͬ͒̈́̀͒̚̚rn͊̋̊ͭ̓̓íͦ̑ng͗ ̈ͩ͋́h̾̓o̽̈u͌ͮ̊̾ͭrͪ̑ͦ ̇o͋͊͒̔̉f͌̓̐͂͒̍ ̐͂3̊͒̏:͑͌ͤ͊͗ͤ3̆ͬͬͬ̚3̽̔ ̾̑a.̈́̄̾m̃͆̔́ͣ̈.̂͋͂ ͦͪ̋͊S̐͋͌ͯhěͦ ́͛̂̐wͣͯ̑͗͊̚iͮ͌̓ͣͦl̈l̔ͦ ̄̍oͣͭ͐̎ͯͦbͮs͋e͛͊̔̒̚r̀̊ͯͪ́ͦvͣ̀ͪ̒̒e̍̒ ͦý̀̐̇oͯ̎̓u͑̄̿͋̽̚ ̃̈́̿̆̈́ͪs͗ͩ̆̎̓̂leep̃͗̊͐ ̈́̒̾p͊eͫͩaͭ̇ͩce͑ͪ̀ͣ̚f͋̃̿̃ͧu̔̏̍l̉́͑̚l͆̃͑ỷͮ wi̽ͤth̔ͬ ů̐̓nͭ̋̐̌̿kͫ̾ͪ͆̄nͨͫo͒̐͋ͩͩ̓wͮͪ̽̔͌̃͛nͩ͂̆ͣ̔͐̓ ̃̈́̔ͬ̑iͦ̃̃̃͋͗nͦ̎͒́̎t̏ͤ̏̏̈́̓ͬeͤ̍̏̓ͪn̿̑ͣtͭ̐̒ḯ̄oͦ͆̐̎̀͂n͆sͣ̎ͣ̈́̔ͭ͐.̾̓̃̿̃̓̋ ̊̾̈́̌͒ͪT̄͐ͬ̋o̎̈́͊ ̄͊pͯr͆ͨ̑̂e̍͌v͒ͦ̽̀e̓̽̒̓ͨ̐n̐̏ͮ̀̇t̔ͪ͊̂ͯ͗͂ tͫͨͮ̋ͤ̚hi̐̌š͌̑͊̈ ͐̔̀͑͌̊͛y͋ͩ̈́ͧ̈̿o͐͋̎̽ͪu̒ͩͤ̇ ̌͗̾́͊ͣmuͬ͑̓s͆̀͌͋t̎͊̆͊̇̉ ̓̋̔̍r̊͒͌ͣ̿ě͒ͬ̚plͭ̾̐̐̐ͣ̚ẙ̓̊ͪͯ ͋̄t͊̌͒oͮ ̐̽͐͌̾ͤͩṫ̔͐̐́̎hĭs ͆tͫͪͪ̍͌h̄ͦ̿̑ͪͣrè̂̉͑͑́̔a̐d̚.͑̀̚

just to be safe

NOPE

rofl

yeah...

My mother is already dead you incorporeal fuck

>finds "creepy picture"
>reply or female will watch you sleep

wow im feeling very possessed and creeped out you are sure original and unique

Just in case

you cant get me you spooky fucker

I just wan't to be safe

I'm not spooked, just want to be safe

>zalgo

Nope

Shiiiieeett

My milkshake

fuking hell mate

DO I AT LEAST GET MY DICK WET, TIRED OF THESE CREEPY BITCHES ALWAYS AT THE EDGE OF MY BED

BE GONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

night terrors are freaky

NiceNice

>implying I'd be asleep

????????

Fuck people like you.... Also just playing it safe...

fuck that shit

roooooooo

Oh fuck off cunt

Nice picture from Grave Encounters, I love that movie

That's weird, bro

Safe cause fuck that.

Heh

Nooooope

thats from that movie, scary but funny/cringe

Ś̷̵̮̜̪̺̺̗̰̠͖̗̱̩̥̩̻̰ͅH͉̜̩̘͙̖̭͍͓̠̝̙̪̗̙̺̯͝͠Ų̨̖̼̯̞͚̞͓̞͍̙̯͍͓̹͇̟̦͝T̛̩͓̩͇̳̫̠͜ͅ ̶̧͖͓̩̘̰̖͉̝̀ͅT̢̻͈̦͙̖̫͔̦͕̩́͘͟H̨̛̞̤̱̳̰̯͇̝͖̦͓͓͘͡͝E̵͙̼̮͙͔̬̤̪͚͖̬̟͈̰͉̦͘͢͠ͅ ̢͍̟͉̹̯͇̙͔̟͇̙̖͡͞͝ͅF̧̮̗̜̯͓͎̀͘̕U̡̠͍͈̩̼̖̤͘͘͜C̸̮̦̜̪͖̼̭̝͝͞Ḵ͚̻̤̺̱̫͔͚̗̣͈͕͝ ̴̗͚̬̖̘̪̳̞͘U̵̧̹͉̱̝̗̰̘͔̪̞͚̱̟̮̜̩̟͟͝P̴̵̶̘̼͙̝̰̥̤̬͍͈̘͓̮͓̯̦ ̵̛̳̫̜̪͔̳̝̭O̺̭̘̱̻̬̻̻̯̘̥̰̱̞͟͠P̧̜̘͚̹̯̞̘̯͍͍͕̝̙͖̖̫̺̀͝

weird

O̮̟̜̱͟P͈̦̻͍̭̟̻ ̠̦̬͕̣͎͖̝I͙̣̘̖͔̥S̨̖̱̫̦̗̘͕̀ ̵̣̮͔͢ͅA͙͉͔̱͓͖͙̕͘ ͇̙͕̳̝́ͅF̪͈̺͟A̵̝̟G͇̪͇̣͔͜͝͞

Delicious tortured soul. Bring her on! It's been a while...

Gay

I can't read this shit you faggot

>implying I sleep at night

J̸̸̘̹̃̍̈́̔Ä̯̖͕̳͛J̸̰̼̼̹͒ͦͩͮ͆̔́̐̚A̛̞͑̓̄ͬͬJ̨͔̞͕͍̣̖̃̓̈̎̔A͕̖͓̬͖͍̯̗̾̿̑̿͢J͉̥̣͚̝ͨ̊A͉͇̣͊ͩͭͦ̿͑͛ͤ͝J̛̘̰̬̖̣̼̖̜ͯ͆̓͊̀̈̑͠A̵̘̗̘͇̻̪̘ͨ̈́͠ͅ

ǝ̨̢̛̝͎͕̣̗͓͖͍͎͓̪̗̮̹ͤ̊̇̿̚͞į̶̨̛̥͈͍̘ͨ͑͑̓ͣ̀̒͌̓̒͆̀p̶̵̙̤͍͍̹̣͉̖̜̩̹̟̠̯̦̜̳ͯͣ̐͆͐ͪͣ̀ͨͧ̉ͮͮ̿̍͑̑͢ ̴̧̨͚̗̳͈̠͛̇̑͊ͦͭ̆̐͂̊͗ͤ̾ͭ̏̋̾́͘l̡̨͙̩̺̝̳ͦ̋͒̆͡ͅl̨̪̝̺͕͈̩̥̝̜̝̭̀ͧͯ̃̆ͤ̃ͭ́̕͡ͅį̷̼̤͎͓̜͉̗̥̺͇̠̰̜̰͚͔̆͂͗̊͌ͣ̄ͬ̿ͨ͂͢͟ͅͅʍ̱̺͙͍͚̻̟̓͛͌́̋ͧ͗̾̽ͧͯͦ͊ͫ̍ͮ̚͜͢͡ ̸̰̖̻̜̬̠̭͇̬̯͎̤͉̽͊͋̽̒̌ͣ͒̑͆̊͒͑̐̊͑̀̚ɯ̨̤̰̮̩͙͙̟̪̗͈̤̬̰̪̑̀̽͗̔͂͗̂ͨͯ͂͢͝͝ờ̟̫͖̤ͤͤͪ͌̃̌̂͌͐̐̾͆ͦͬͯ̚ɯ̷̧̗̰͕̰̩̟͍̣̖̭͎͍ͯ̍̎̒ͬ̈́̉ͯ̊͛ͩ̎͑ͯ͑ͦ̍̚ͅ ̫̝̼̭̣̠̯̱̘̔̏̑̿̾ͭ͢ͅɹ̢̣̦̳̜̘̫̤̩̖͔̭͚̭͈̜͎̗͐͗͑͒͛ͮͧ̏̊͋͒ͣͫ̎̉ṋ̶̹̦̣̬̥̗̩͈̘̖͍͕͈̌ͪͫ͆͋̆̐̓̀̒ͤ͋͂ͯͭ̿̄͠ͅo̵̵̧̩̹̳͚̩̖͔̳ͮ̈̔̓̂̀̀̓̉ͨ̓̏͐ͯ͠͠ʎ̷͍͙͎͇̬̺͕͙̤̳̼̈́͑͗̿ͬ̊̀̈ͩ̐ͧ́ͮ͐̚̚̚͘ͅͅ ̴̡̤̟̩̜͚̥͇̤͈̺̩̜͉̰̫ͣ͌ͨͣ̆ͯ̈ͨ̊̐ͫͤ͌ͨ̍͐ͯ͢ʎ͕̗̙̖͖͍̯̼̠͎̂̽̆͋̇̾͌̃̎ͮͩ̄ͬͤͭ̆́͜ͅl̸̴͔̥̝̼͋̓̓́̊̉d̢̛̫͕̫̦̦̥̭̤̪͓̼͚̭̖͕̝̺̜̓̃͋ͩ̀̀͡͞ǝ̶̛̜̟̹̻̣͖̗̈͒̌̉ͅɹ̢̹͓͓̪̰͖̟̞͍̹͓̺͔̭̼ͫ̓̈̈́̋ͫ́̚̕͞͡ ̸̸̟̼̗̹͙̬̞ͨ͌̒̎ͪͬͬ͌ͫ̆̊ͭ̀ʇ̨̨̢̛̰͕̙̯̤ͣ̆̍͗͟,̢̭͔̞͈̙̰͖̗̠̰̙̺̣͒̌ͮͭ͑ͩͬ̐̀̕ư̢̹̖̙̩͙̥͓̟̪̮̘̤̬̜̂̌͆̋́̍̑̈̇̔ͪ̇͆͒͟ō̡̮̘͇̣͍̪̯̰̘͔͉̜͉ͤ̃̀͒̋́̈́͋̇̐͋͗ͯ̃́ͬ͂͘͝p̳͉͚͙͕̟̞͚̜̺̱̰̩͎ͯ̿̋̔̉͒͋ͦ͂̂͟͝ ̶̞̳͙̜̗͇͖̹̯̗͈̜͛̈́̓ͧ̆̎̏ͨ̽̄̏ͣ͆̑͊̎̀̃͜ń̶̸̼̼͔͔̰̠͚̘ͤ́̓̍̎̕͜͞ͅo̸̸̶͎̦̼̼̙̹̓ͫ̇̏̃̃̄̏̕ʎ̢̡͖͕͓̪̹̱̻͔̪̭̙̻̞̩̠͚ͯ͗ͩ̿ͤͦͮͪ͂ͣ͂̔ͪ̾̂̚͞ͅͅ ̝͈͇͈̝̪̭͔̬͖͍̭̫̰̺̩͐̈́ͪ͑̐̊̾̎̒͂͆ͨ̓̆ͬͭ́̚ͅ

fine

Umm I said boneless

faggot

B̷̨̩͍̫͓̣̱͉ͨͣ̋͋͊y͎͓͖̭̗͐͐ͤͫe̺͈͕̘͆ͣ̋̉ͤ̃ͧ̑̍̀͞ ̙̗͔͙̞̝͗̊̓͢Ḟ̴̥̫̙̜͇͇̹͕̘ẽ̛̗̱͎̻ͭ̕l̶̥̻͖͕͎̬̥̊̏͞i̷̺͉̓̈͢͞C̸͙̼͉̎̏̌̊̉̀a̴͉̼̘̰̜̱ͪ̆́ͅͅ ̗͍̙̣̜̝̥̽̆̊̑̍̓̇̿

ssǝlǝuoq piɐs I ɯɯ∩

I hope she rapes me

ʎpʍoH

no pls

Come fuck with me ill be up

why would i want to prevent this when she's just observing?

pls ill be on a plane

at least then i would not be alone

ok

I'm replying to this thread

>humboo bumboo nigger's and sticks
>OP is a megga fagget
>I now invoke the digits of kek
>So that my spell shall reflect your shit!

hi!

Blerb

WTF?

I don't play

Op you faggot

OP is fucked!

ill just backhand the bitch

Yoooo you never fucking know with this shit. I'm good dog, I'll be at my pc playing Doom. Don't fuck with me

she better be cute

hi will she fuck?

PRAISE KEK, HE HAS DELIVERED.

my doggo will always protect me

Love how were all not autistic enough to believe this...but we reply...just in case...

kek has blessed you

Ain't risk

aa

You got me. I've been done a spook.

aint fuckin worth

Haha funny shit man

Dude, that's pretty freaking epic !!

thanks for the immunity OP

Poop

yes nope indeed

Heres your stinkin reply.

Yͫͮ̿͑o͑̋̏̊̔ͧ́u ͯ͂̈́wͯ̄̊͆i͊̔̏ͭl̑ͮͮ̽̀͆lͩ̍̒ ͑̚b͋̋͐̄̒ͪe ͧ̇grͩ̽ë́̇e͒̿̓̍̄͗tͭėd͊̉̃̄ ͩt̋ͪ̂̉͒͊õ̃̌̚ńi͆̂̓͊̉̃g͋ͤͪ̒̆h̿ͩ̓̂̍t̿̌̇ͯͯ̽ ̇͗̎͛̈́̆b̂ͣ̿͋͌̂́y̏͋̎͋ͦͤ ͐̑aͤ̾ͫ w͒ͫ̔o̓͂m̔̏̌̃̐̎e̋̓͐͆̎͊̔nͣ̽͑̌ ̾̿ͩ̎ȃ̊̈̔ͮ̌̓tͩ͋̆͆ ̓͂̚t̓ͫ̾̉ͭͧͬhͫè͋̄ͤ͐̇ ̑͛͗̑̚e͐ͦ͑d̈̽͛g̈̓̇͆ͫeͩ̃ ̑̐ͨo͌ͣ̀͊͛f͆̑͑̓͌ ̏̓̎̒̐ͦyͧ̎̈̈́̇͂oͤ̋̓ur̄ͤ̾ ̑̐͛ͣͣbͭ̆͋̊e͐̃̒̾̒ͪ̚dͬ̔͑ͫ̑ͣ ͊sͫ͆ͣ̓͐i̋ď͛̚e iͮ̏ͭͨn̓͐ͪͬͧ ̽̾̈́ͪ̐t̓̈ͫ͊ͨ̚h͌̍̃͒eͬ̚ ͊̎̇́̆e͐͌a̽͛r̐̽l̈̓̐́y̒ ͫ̄ͪ̀m̈̈́̋͌oͬ͒̈́̀͒̚̚rn͊̋̊ͭ̓̓íͦ̑ng͗ ̈ͩ͋́h̾̓o̽̈u͌ͮ̊̾ͭrͪ̑ͦ ̇o͋͊͒̔̉f͌̓̐͂͒̍ ̐͂3̊͒̏:͑͌ͤ͊͗ͤ3̆ͬͬͬ̚3̽̔ ̾̑a.̈́̄̾m̃͆̔́ͣ̈.̂͋͂ ͦͪ̋͊S̐͋͌ͯhěͦ ́͛̂̐wͣͯ̑͗͊̚iͮ͌̓ͣͦl̈l̔ͦ ̄̍oͣͭ͐̎ͯͦbͮs͋e͛͊̔̒̚r̀̊ͯͪ́ͦvͣ̀ͪ̒̒e̍̒ ͦý̀̐̇oͯ̎̓u͑̄̿͋̽̚ ̃̈́̿̆̈́ͪs͗ͩ̆̎̓̂leep̃͗̊͐ ̈́̒̾p͊eͫͩaͭ̇ͩce͑ͪ̀ͣ̚f͋̃̿̃ͧu̔̏̍l̉́͑̚l͆̃͑ỷͮ wi̽ͤth̔ͬ ů̐̓nͭ̋̐̌̿kͫ̾ͪ͆̄nͨͫo͒̐͋ͩͩ̓wͮͪ̽̔͌̃͛nͩ͂̆ͣ̔͐̓ ̃̈́̔ͬ̑iͦ̃̃̃͋͗nͦ̎͒́̎t̏ͤ̏̏̈́̓ͬeͤ̍̏̓ͪn̿̑ͣtͭ̐̒ḯ̄oͦ͆̐̎̀͂n͆sͣ̎ͣ̈́̔ͭ͐.̾̓̃̿̃̓̋ ̊̾̈́̌͒ͪT̄͐ͬ̋o̎̈́͊ ̄͊pͯr͆ͨ̑̂e̍͌v͒ͦ̽̀e̓̽̒̓ͨ̐n̐̏ͮ̀̇t̔ͪ͊̂ͯ͗͂ tͫͨͮ̋ͤ̚hi̐̌š͌̑͊̈ ͐̔̀͑͌̊͛y͋ͩ̈́ͧ̈̿o͐͋̎̽ͪu̒ͩͤ̇ ̌͗̾́͊ͣmuͬ͑̓s͆̀͌͋t̎͊̆͊̇̉ ̓̋̔̍r̊͒͌ͣ̿ě͒ͬ̚plͭ̾̐̐̐ͣ̚ẙ̓̊ͪͯ ͋̄t͊̌͒oͮ ̐̽͐͌̾ͤͩṫ̔͐̐́̎hĭs ͆tͫͪͪ̍͌h̄ͦ̿̑ͪͣrè̂̉͑͑́̔a̐d̚.͑̀̚

Plz no

welp

>Unkown intentions
>Watching me sleep
What if she's hot and just wants to fuck

ok

ok

I̗̥̗̱̹̟͚ d̗̩͇͓͙ọ̵̞̰̻̱n͞'̵͔̦͖ṯ ͎͈g̵̟͕͕o͔̦͍͍͎͓̮ ̜͞t̴̻̩̳͇̻̬ọ̧̱̰̙̝ ͔͍̻̕s̪̺͙͔l͙̯̬̣̼̤e̗͉̠è̤̤p͉̟̥ ̱̘̼͜ụ̭̥̱͎͞n̹̟͇̯ţ̞̞̣̟ͅi̘̻̪̤l̪͕̝̱ l̠͖ị͢k͕̤̬͙e͖ ͡4̼̜ ̭̞̥̞̬͇͠o͇͎̞͠'͓̣̻̰c͙̕l͍̠̜̩o̵͉c͉͘k͜

well fuck

K

Does she want to go out for some drinks?

IM SHOOK

Xd

dammit, gotta be safe

K

ok