You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one...

You are in charge of directing a snuff film and she is going to be the star of your next one, she is also going to be the one who is killed. She has helped make films in the past but due to customer requests she is going to be in the next one whether she wants to or not. Pic related.
You get to decide how she is killed.

Peacefully in her sleep surrounded by her loved ones

Who's this semen demon?

raep and slowly dip in hydro acid feet first

Smothered to death under the naked ass of a Korean dominatrix.

this

Drowned in bathtub full of urine

chained with arms above head and blindfolded. have her naked and next to a clock. periodically show updates of her getting fucked by dildos or being whipped, mostly mild things. after 24 hours a gag is palced in her mouth which is probibly spewing insults by now and remove the blindfold. proceed to remove the eye with a spoon and replace the blindfold. also no bathroom breaks all the times she goes its filmed and she stews in her own filth. after a day and a half repeat the eye removal of whats left then remove the gag. maybe let her get fucked by some random dudes over the next hours. then leave her for a full day. by that point shes begging for food or water with a hoarse voice and its about time to fill that need. so proceed to pour some water down the whores mouth and as shes gulping run a straight razor right across the gulping neck and let the whore bleed out. end of movie.

Arrange for it to take place in an abandoned warehouse with plenty of chains hanging from the roof and various implements lying around. Have her show up an hour after everyone else is already there, with cameras setup to catch every angle obviously. As she walks in, completely unaware she's the next vic, two guys grab her and start beating the fuck out of her with their fists, breaking her wrists, arm and her leg. They then rape her forcefully, holding her up by her hair and forcefully fucking her mouth, the other holding up her legs and raping her ass. They would then switch holes back and forth, before driving a spike through her ankles, and a spike through her wrists, and hang her off the chains. They'd take turn heating up a metal pole and burning her, and beating her with the chains until she's hanging limp. One of them start fucking her mouth as the other slowly starts slicing her throat open, the blood pooling on the ground below her. Once she's dead, they continue raping the lifeless body until they cum on her. They would then put her in a shallow metal container and take turns cutting her body with sharp knives until they're hard again and rape the holes, cumming inside her body. Once they guys are drained, they'll cover her body with kerosene and start the fire, continuuing to burn the body until there's nothing left but ashes.

This

Nice elder scrolls poster.

I would kill a chimpanzee in a wig instead. I would only reveal its chimpish nature upon finishing the act, and as such the audience will kill themselves over having just fapped to a chimpanzee. I would the loot their bodies for pocket change, ride the bus to my next filming location, and repeat. I just need a fuckton of chimpanzees.

Lol

didnt notice that first. nice one indeed.

How do we incorporate that theme into this?

Bump

3rded

No doubt, just dubs.

Bump

Set her on fire?

Bump

Have her "wait" in an "office" with nothing of much stimulus inside, but it does have a water cooler and enough extra bottles. Leave, tell her you'll be right back and shut the door behind you. Lock her inside and watch from hidden cameras as she realizes she's going to starve to death in solitary confinement.