What do you think about black people?

What do you think about black people?

How do you interact with black people IRL?

They are people. I'm aryan and black people don't intimidate me so i have always got along well with them. Fuck off with your racism which is based on your own insecurities.

lol I judge people on their character not their race

i just avoid being even in the same place, i can`t trust these kind of "people"

in b4 predictable bullshit

I'm not a corporation, if I'm judging people, it's individually. I interact with people individually, after all. I don't have any reason to assume black people around me are evil. If I walk up to a group of black people who are crowding a street and drinking heavily, that's my fault, but it has nothing to do with the black dude laying in bed at the same time because he has to work in the morning. i.e. me, because I'M A NIGGER AND I WORK IN THE MORNING

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE SAME RACE AS THESE PEOPLE AND THEN LOOK OUTSIDE THE WINDOW AND SEE THEM PLAYING THESE "NIGGA" ROLES AND BEING SO FUCKING CUCKED BY THE MEDIA?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SAY "SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGERS" AND HAVE THEM LAUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SAME RACE

ayyyy

Damn dude don't let Sup Forums convince you to be racist against yourself. Those people are a problem in their own way. Time to find a new place

>How do you interact with black people IRL?

I don't

leechers

Nah not all of them.

>Black People
>People

>Americans
>white
There's that one time where he sold a fucking sex tonic with his son

That's not a black person. That's a nigger!

I'm black, don't have see many other black people around. I try to go to that part of town because that's where all the cops are.

I get excited when I'm not the only black guy when I'm out somewhere, it doesn't happen very often though.

>What do you think about black people?
hate them, think they are subhuman
>How do you interact with black people IRL?
avoid them

*Try NOT to

Sounds like ignorance bro

Here's the thing most people tend to either selectively forget or don't realize; there are two different kinds of black folk.

There are African Americans -- these black folk have mostly adapted to our customs and way of life are well groomed, dress nice, hold down jobs, have careers, families, and generally are friendly to others.

Then you have niggers -- these black folk are scrungy and unkempt they will rob the gold from your teeth while looking at you if you had any gold plating. They're conniving, con artists and thieves, have no appreciation for anyone but themselves and will literally kill you for looking at them the wrong way on an off day.

Knowing the difference could save your life one day.

That's just the way it is. Most people in your race are shitty, and you know that. Being hispanic it's kinda the same thing for me. It's not something I really focus on, maybe one day you'll find someone likeminded who's a part of your race and maybe you won't.

if you're not the only black guy in a room, statistically the other one is not a good person. You have to find out on your own, though, since you can't assume unless he's seriously the most apparent stereotype.

this guy is a white cuckold. any nigger will help a nigger over a white at any time no matter what the circumstances

My college roommate of two years was black and he was one of the most respectful, well-mannered guys I've ever met. He actually called me on the phone whenever I wasn't in our dorm room to ask for permission to use my microwave. Just a good dude all around.

IRL, I interact with them as other people bc they are. Now if they're niggers, that's another story........

I dont hate black people, i hate niggers. Niggers can't read or write. They aren't productive to society. Black people are useful human beings just like all white people.

>to our customs
Really? are you a white person living in the US?

GTFO!

I avoid them, they avoid me.

Wow, you really got me! Not. That's any race of people, they stick up for their own kind, but there are distinct differences between the two groups.

Which you obviously don't know being the inbred bumpkin that you are, but if you ever find yourself in a place like Chicago or anywhere like that you'll soon figure it out.

I dislike everyone equally.

Yes, actually I am, I just live in an area that isn't still stuck in the 1950s, sorry.

You sound pretty afraid.

just like
>some
white people

I dislike niggers and hoodrat culture. Black people are alright though.

i bet you cried in the last presidential election.

I have a real good black friend and he hates black people almost as much as i do

>That's any race of people

not cucks like you who have been raised by television to think every "human" that can reproduce with another human is exactly the same and should be treated the same way

>mfw i lived in chicago for 6 years

niggers were no better there

No, because quite honestly, I couldn't careless about this country's political affairs.
>Pretending like our vote actually matters

You're one dense motherfucker, aren't you? Not every person is the same, but I give someone the benefit of the doubt before I judge them. You see, that's the difference between you and I.

Good for you, I bet you are also a 40+ year old man who was raised to hate anyone who doesn't share your viewpoints, right?

honestly threads like this gets me so down, way more than cuck interracial ones.

>What do you think about black people?
>black people?
>people.

, nigger McNasty

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

treat everyone around me with absolute courtesy. it's my benchmark for whether or not to write them off. If I'm polite and they're assholes, they're no longer human beings, just objects I have to maneuver around.

Eh, maybe. Most people are generally shitty. Shitty in different ways but shitty regardless. Is the other black guy's shittyness race based or just just society's general shit?

Normal black people (not niggers) around here act totally normal, as in they all have jobs, are married, take care of their kids., and don't dress/talk like retards. As such, interacting with them just isn't a problem.

The niggers around here are extra-niggy though, I think that many of them are Katrina refugees that got kicked out of Houston for whatever reason. I try to interact with them as little as humanly possible, not because I'm scared but because I usually have a gun on me and would really, really, rather not go through the hassle of actually having to use it. I simply don't trust my fellow man to have my back if some cocktester DA wanted to try and make an example out of me to counter all the police shootings.

this

They are beautiful beings that ascended down from the heavens.

>think about shitskin
hahaha
&
i don't.
we have free travel on this planet, so you just can go wherever there are no shitskins, and bam problem solved.

I refer to them as spades or spooks

why is there a chair floating in the air?

Bumping

I live in NYC, they're not too bad unless they're dirt poor and/or homeless.

Go outside and grow up, faggot.

also this

In NY, NY, right? Not the "outer boroughs" as the city's previous CEO called them.

everyone who insults them on this website is afraid to irl

white, was raised around black and mexican people. other than the occasional jab thrown at me for having lightskin and the jab thrown at them for looking like my shadow, never had a problem. most of the girls ive dated were either latina or lightskin so i think its just how you're raised. i just interpret them as people.

This
It's the ghetto people we should be worried about. And that comes in all race shape in size.

I interact with quite a few black people. Honestly problems with black people usually come from those who live in segregated, poor black communities. If you live in a mixed race community thats lower/middle class, everybody acts pretty similar. There is really not such a difference between the way black people act and the way white people act in these environments. The issue with black people isn't something inherant in their biology, but rather from generations of growing up in toxic environments surrounded by toxic mentalities, segregated with an "us against the world" mentality with poor education.

But yeah, the black people that I know and interact with I have no issues with. But at the same time there are a large portion of black people who I wouldn't want anything to do with.

I treat them the same way I treat human beings. They are not my friends. They are more likely to cause me trouble than the mestizos, asians, or whites that live near me but none have ever said shit to my face. Being 6'2" and 220 with a gun deters that shit.

>t.imtheexception
Dude just because you are a standard deviation or two above them doesn't make them less shitty because you're in the same race. I treat people individually but God fucking damn, statistically Black people need to get their shit in order.

All of the ones I have encountered in the more competitive professional environment are okay. I get along with them just fine, even though in a 6 figure salary environment they still like to throw around casual racist remarks in regards to their white colleagues. When they get together after meetings or luncheons they start to act like they are on the corner or whatever. I also find that they pose no threat competitively because they simply are not as intelligent and capable of critical thought as I am so I just view them as qualified people who can do the job they were hired for but most of their promotions will be lateral.

It's likely race based.

I dont

I think people are very quick to blame race (biology) as the cause for these issues, but don't look at the cultural issues that lead to these statistics. This graph first shows 5 to 1 statistics for blacks against whites, but then goes to blow up the statistics and compare it to the entire black population as if the degenerates are somehow related to the portion of the population who isn't commiting violent crimes. Not saying there isn't a problem in the black population; there is a clear problem. But it doesn't accomplish anything to think that black people are biologically programmed for crime. It has far more to do with culture then biology. The sooner people realize that instead of instantly spreading hate, the sooner we can start to slowly reduce racial tension. People look too often at physical characteristics as separating traits rather then cultural separation, like people who live in different areas are going to typically think and act like the people around them. When we tar all people with the same brush based on physical characteristics then thats what causes these racial tensions to persist.

The overwhelming majority of my interaction with blacks consists of denying panhandling.

One of my best friends is black

I have mostly positive experiences with black people
I have some black Freinds that I've known since I was 7
But there are always exceptions like the time I got stabbed in the ass cheek for a pack of smokes and a few quid
And the occasional mugging that happens
Tbh the polish and Romanians commit more crime in my area
But I still avoid most blacks from my experiences

melbourns crime rates spiked when the somalians arrived. they all form gangs

violence is in part hereditary

Yeah like bathing stanky ass

britfag detected.

which part of uk you are living in? just curious

I treat them like people unless they act like thugs/wannabe gangsters. But thats how i treat everyone. I just hate gangs and thugs. Grew up around them and with them and they're the fucking worst.

South Yorkshire
Shit hole tbh

not a fan and i avoid as much as possible