About to fly to Chicago to meet up with a cute girl from Tinder. What am I in for?

About to fly to Chicago to meet up with a cute girl from Tinder. What am I in for?

Your life must be sad af if the only tinder match you got was a plane flight away

Don't carry cash.

Better pizza than new York, fuck any faggit that says otherwise.
And it's June so it'll actually be nice outside.

avoid anywhere south of chinatown, even there be on guard.
don't talk to homeless or people asking for money.
eat deep dish, any other pizza is for faggots
try out restaurants and bars, there's tons of them and most are pretty damn good.
check out millenium park and lakeshore trail, its worth it

Enjoy getting murdered.

faggot chicago isn't the murder capital in US anymore, it's new orleans or some shithole like that

Disappointment.

Take the Metra.

Meet them in public first, like a bar.

Have something else you can do in mind if it doesn't work out.

BTW why the fuck would you take a plane flight to meet a Tinder match...like the whole fucking point is to meet someone who is like 5 minutes away.

Jeez.

Deep dish can suck a cock. If I wanted a tomato cake I'd fucking kill myself

Well if you get ghosted, just look up MFA Gangbangs on FL or something. Always some kinky shit going on in Chicago.

this is fucking sad

A penis.

don't listen to this nigger, Metra only takes you out to the suburbs and disappointment. CTA is actually kinda neat if you aren't on it during rush hour, it's fun to people watch on there

Bring her to Kimski's on 31st street their food is the shit

over spending and disappointment

Crazies live everywhere.

DAMN, how thirsty are you? Flying over a tinder girl that may just be like "naw screw this guy". You're gonna waste your money and time. If she's underaged, it's a trap. gtfo!

Buy a illegal gun shoot a nigger and scream a nigger did it call police . Point to any nearby nigger and say he did it , police believe you give him boot party or shoot him and arrest him . You did your civic duty one less American ground ape off the streets of Chicago !!

CTA is for fucking blacks

fucking sad.

Just do it now then. Your shit taste in Pizza is unforgivable.

You'll either get stood up or lose a kidney.

Heil Hitler! Heil Hitler!

says the fucking nigger

It's a really shitty state even worse city

A mugging

What's worse Chicago or New York?

Are you stimlion?
plz respond

chicago

Depends on what line you're on, fagmaster. Stay off the orange. Yuppie white people ride the el all the time.

Whites are worse than blacks

that's racist nigger