So how long does an eighth last you guys? I smoke an eighth in about 2 weeks

So how long does an eighth last you guys? I smoke an eighth in about 2 weeks.

I go through 1/4 every 2 weeks lol

how is that even possible I smoke abot a 1/8 a day

How long does a burger last? How long does a box of tissues last?

As long as they last nigger.

pot heads should just die tbh

Like 2 days

Same here. Smoke everyday too, just small quantities at a time. Vaping helps stretching.

you sound like you need a blunt

pathetic

When i smoked it would last less than two days. Off that stuff for the foreseeable future.

Lol why are you so angry? Did a "pothead" hurt you?

rather have real drugs like mdma, or coke

a day?

Depends on if it's a dry season and I need to think about conserving or not.

It depends on a lot. Do I have to do a lot that week. Do I have to work. Am I on vacation? Could be a few days or a few weeks lol

my ex went through an abortion because she couldn't lay off smoking and popping xanax. We would both have a good time drinking together, but would always fiend out for weed and bars

I go through an oz a month roughly, thankfully it's not overly expensive here

3 - 4 days
I usually smoke 10g a week

Smoked an ounce every week inbetween me and a co-worker.

We smoked all day, joints like cigarettes.

After a year this took a serious toll on my mental well being, as well as my lung health.

It's been a year and a half since i last smoked and am very happy about it

three to four days.

A lifetime, because I'm not a cuck who needs pot to enjoy myself.

used to smoke a half a week back when i was 17 and didn't have bills and shit to pay. now i don't smoke at all cause i have a kid and that shit makes me anxious/paranoid as fuck now but i miss the good old days

Usually takes me like 3 or 4 weeks since I usually do it only on weekends. I also smoke by myself.

two days

so basically you plan on smoking the equivalent of an eighth over your lifetime? why not just not smoke pot at all then?

bruh weed doesnt affect pregnancy. xanax does though. thats the prob, not the righteous dank exuberant pungent kushy cannibis

Drugs are better than a baby.
Drugs: expensive and fun
Babbies: expensive and require a lot of work

>that was what was implied

I'm a HUGE lightweight so literally one hit will fuck me up, two hits and I'm basically gone, smoke a bowl and I'm immobile for hours. That shit lasts me months at a time. I spent $20 three months ago and I'm still not finished with it.

pinch hitter on weekends - sometimes a month, sometimes a week. depends

and they say that drugs don't fuck your mind up

2-3 days. I just pick up ounces. Those last like 2 weeks maybe.

I'm a lightweight, so 2 weeks fpr me as well.

It's nice to get high on just a couple good hits.

So you hate them because your ex was an irresponsible person making the responsible decision to not have a child she couldn't raise? Sounds like you just hate your ex and are blaming a plant for her problems

I can make an 1/8 last 2 days or 2 weeks.

Get on my level boy

Oh get a load of this guy, he doesn't have any problems that drugs can solve

I go through 2g/day casually

i know he was implying he wouldn't ever smoke weed, i just felt like being a faggot grammar nazi cause fuck it this board takes itself too god damn seriously these days

1 month

I have two grams here from last March. It lasts forever. I don't know how anyone can smoke an ounce.

A year and a half

The level of spending a ton of cash on weed?

I'm good.

Like 30 minutes lmao

It depends on quality and time of the year. During the dead of winter I tend to smoke like 5 grams in a week. The rest of the year, an eighth of good bud usually lasts me right at a week. I've been smoking like this for atleast 5 years. My tolerance hasnt skyrocketed like some other people I know.

Im starting to shift more towards edibles, specifically gel caps with honey oil that has been decarbed with coconut oil. No smoke, no smell, extremely discreet and they do really help with my back pain. 60mg tabs only cost me $1.50 a piece. Recreational edibles from the shops are $2.50 a piece and only 10mg. Edibles from the shops are a fucking racket

Are you implying that you get amazing deals or that I'm somehow getting ripped off paying market average?

You also don't need the internet or tasty food to enjoy yourself, might as well cut those external things out of your life. After all, they're not needed, and you should only ever try to enjoy things you need, and nothing else.

I smoke some times to repress alcoholic tendencies and the sensation I get from long sober periods where I feel like I am dying and have a complete inability to take pleasure in anything. A gram lasts me 3-4 days.

Guys, taste is like ass, everyone has his own

Wish I could smoke some. Miss it....

I stopped smoking cus I'm broke :/
Rather, I'm broke because of smoking.

But when I did smoke, 1/8 lasted 2 days, 3 max.

Why not?

2 days if I'm lucky. I quit though because drugs are for niggers and losers.

2 years. Fuck weed unless I am already drinking and have a 3 day weekend. What of it bitch?

3 years ago it would have lasted me about 2 hours..

Damn the 5th post? Shit posters are starting early tonight.

Lmfao! Just reading these comments are great!! I personally live in cali and an 1/8 is 25$ at select shops. And i go thru a 1/4 a day at least. Im in thebshop every other day if not evety day buying 7 grams at a time. Hahah plus dabbing on thebdaily helps

When I was smoking, about a week.

hey Sup Forums

could you guys give me advice on how much coke i should do the first time?

also /d/rugs general

I smoke about an ounce every three weeks

30 - 50 mg on the first bump, see how you feel, then dose little bumps till you get the desired effect

Wtf? That lasts me two months and I smoke everynight

do a gram for the night so you can see how coke makes you feel,,

I smoke about a quarter every week.

My dude an eighth lasts as long as you want

this guy gets it ...

An eighth lasts me about 3 weeks or so. Vape it twice a day on weekdays and more on weekends. These threads always make me feel better about how much I smoke.

How much you spend on weed?

what vape do u use

Facts.