What cut up Cutler?

What happens to Jay Cutler? Looking back over his stats, it seems like he had the makings of greatness, but something got fucked up. What happened?

mcdaniels the shitbag

It seems like he just got the ever loving shit beaten out of him.
In 3 years his first three games had sack totals of
>17
>15
>13
Holy fuck.

Low blood sugar.

This was the main problem. >Our offensive line has been a fucking joke for years. Doesn't matter if your QB is any good when he's getting hit on every play.

That being said, Cutler was never going to become an elite-tier QB anyway.

cutler is insanely talented, but he's not insanely motivated

his arm talent is up there with anyone, but he's had shit teams and shit coaches and i don't think he really gives a fuck anymore

He left Denver

>Denver
McDaniels

>Chicago
New offensive coordinator every season, new head coach every 2 seasons (not to mention never having an O-Line)

Just look at Smiff, his entire time on the Niners he had the same situation as Cutler with the Bears, and he was dogshit. Leaves and gets a consistent playcaller and suddenly he's top 10

Autism caused by diabetes

too many cigarettes

i remember watching him throw 30 yard ropes as a rookie and thinking that he was going to be one of the goats. i sure goofed that...

sad!

slightly above average QB who had an amazing receiver corp for the majority of his career

way too many INTs though

>
He couldve been great if bwolen didnt fire shanahan in denver
That denver team was 8-8 at the time, with a shit running game and a mediocre defense. The one bright spot was the young QB, and McDaniels tried to trade him for Matt fuck Cassel
The raw arm strength he had back then was ridiculous. Fucking 35 yrad passes took like .00002 seconds to get there. He was on his way to a very bright future
It's literally like oakland firing their HC and the next guy trying to trade Carr for Matt Moore

>way too many INTs though
nigga what?

He's not good with people.
He excels at math, hard sciences and working in solitude.
He also doesn't like physical contact, such as handshakes, hugs.
He excels in routine and can throw tantrums when there is a lack of consistency.

went to chicago

aside from brandon marshall I can't think of anyone else that qualifies as "amazing" that he's had to throw to

think harder

the 146 defenders he's thrown to, I guess many of them might be amazing players.

>Smeth
>top 10
Now that the dust has finally settled, and believe it, it has settled, we all agree Commander Checkdown is a joke with inflated stats. Worse than Manning's, worse than Brady's. He's the most overrated player in the NFL, hands down.

>Who is Eddie Royal

a receiver who has never had 1000 yards or more than 8 td in season.

autism, no joke

208 career TDs to 146 career INTs
61.9% career completion percentage
85.7 career QB rating

Absolutely terrible.

Dude averages 2.5 picks a game

His only saving grace was Adam Gase's season as OC.

you now remember Jake Butler from okcupid.

>that footwork
wew

In all seriousness, he was diagnosed as a Type 1 in his 3rd season.

He has no passion

terrible o lines and terrible receivers, could have been one of the GOAT