Other urls found in this thread:

starcitygames.com/magic/misc/2005_Stuck_In_The_Middle_With_Bruce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Specify bad genetics.

>unpopular opinions
>has popular opinion
k

Transgender people need to be put in mental hospitals to treat there disability

Not having blonde hair and blue eyes, for starters.

People live far too long for their own good.

Yeah I can get with that.

OP has great ideas for threads

Blue eyes and blonde hair are recessive genes you fucknugget.

I believe we should all just fucking kill ourselves

Half Life 3 is bound to come soon

what in the fuck is this photo from?

what kind of genetic traits are you talking about?

I think you misread the ITT, this is a pretty popular opinion

cs:go looks boring and lame as shit and I have never played it

I can't say I've had a straight up boring round of CS, maybe it's just not for you

keep in mind I'm Nova 3 with ~800 hours

OP here
I have blond hair and green eyes

Sorry there's a trap thread up already

History of cancers, mental health issues within family, mainly. But I'm cool with people adopting so long as they're mentally stable. For instance my mom has Von Willebrand's disease. although I don't suffer from it, I'm highly skeptical when it comes to having kids. I'd rather just adopt anyway.

Race, religion, culture, tradition, and nationality are stupid social constructs the powers that be use to get people to kill each other.

Not unpopular outside of Sup Forums but oh well

isn't bad genes not making it
the basis of all life????

I unironically love George Soros.

Unrelated as fuc, but sauce on the OP picture?

I believe that the oppressed working class must rise up and overthrow the aristocracy.

I believe that the wealthy must be sacrificed like lambs on the altar of survival.

I believe that capitalism will ultimately destroy the earth. Likely due to continued pollution for the sake of profits.

I believe that tearing down the system will allow for something better to be created, and that a system not built around perpetual consumption has a greater chance of being able to survive than one predicated on the idea of endlessly using finite resources.

But most of all, I believe that there is some faggot reading this and furiously typing out his response.

I believe that faggot is mad.

U mad, Faggot?

>Race
You know what physical anthropology is, right?

>I believe people with bad genetics should not reproduce
I'm very ok with this.
I also think that we should stop worrying about making foods nut/allergy/gluten safe and let nature take its course.
Also, the majority of ppl are stupid-this doesn't revelatory but I'm talking a good 80% of the population are mostly useless.

George Soros has done nothing wrong.

why would anyone hate him? Open Society Foundation is the best thing that has happened to the world since lenin

Nah
I heard it's fake. My wizardry isn't a high enough level to say whether its fake or not. All I know is some hearsay. An user said it's from an animal-rights organization posted somewhere between 2010 and 2011. There's a set floating around (so they said)

i feel like most of the world's problems would disappear if adults stopped complicating things

Nothing we do matters
Anything we influence is compressed to the the size of the head of a pin. Everything will end.

That's why the now is the most important and beautiful thing. We are not our past or our future.. we are right now.

Live now. Do what you think is right and be undeniably yourself.

RIP. Reverse image search has proved futile.

don't find anything wrong with incest.
>but retarded babies
why not let them have sex, but not reproduce, then?
>there are still gonna be some people
its unfair to prevent groups of people from being happy because some are incompetent. and making incest illegal still wont guarantee no retarded babies.

>I believe that tearing down the system will allow for something better to be created
That never works out, but its a nice thought

Thats what we said about Jews decades ago but did the world listen?

Racist whites should all be killed
Because literally everyone else in America
would live in fucking peace and harmony

so don't reproduce then

except niggers being niggers. Even with all the racists dead they would still be shooting each other in the hood.

Sure let's waste billions on making sure fruity guys don't wear dresses. Great investment. You should be president of the world.

kek

Sure do.

Workers of the world, unite!

>its unfair to prevent groups of people from being happy because some are incompetent. and making incest illegal still wont guarantee no retarded babies.
I never implied that we should make x, y, and z illegal or legal. I get what you're saying but I'm talking more about just the opinions themselves.

For instance, I may think you're a faggot but whether or not you're actually a faggot is another question. I still hold an opinion, though.

But if you really want to go there, should society care for them retarded babies born out of bad decisions? [Y] or [N] There's two answers. You can do this.

>Pretending whites didn't create america as it is today

>Pretending everyone isn't racist on some level

>Pretending black people don't shit up every country they've ever been in charge of

>pretending don't genocide other blacks according to their shade of black (rwanda much?)

Everyone except people who live in Chicago, Baltimore, Baton Rogue, St. Louis, Compton...

bad genetics will inevitably be spun into a rationality for eradicating groups with political differences or are economic competitors.

I need more pictures like this..

no, black people are perfect angels, it's white people that make them do those bad things obviously.

just look in africa, child soldiers don't exist...

You didn't answer my question, not did you really read what I said. You're taking this way too far, moving goal posts for the second time. I'll ask one more time, though, and I'm done.

Should society take up for bad decisions by parents, ie having retarded kids via incest? [Y] or [N]

That would eliminate most of the world's Muslims, so I could support this.

Seriously, Muslims are slowly going the way of the Habsburgs. It's not often talked about. The intermarrying is atrocious, and as a result there are serious health ramifications for future generations.

ah, fuck. when you say society i suppose you mean everyone suffers.

if so, then no.

Hairy gorilla hands are a dominant trait.
Recessive does NOT equal bad.

I believe NOBODY should reproduce because life is an imposition

>Taylor Swift is overrated

>Bella Thorne looks like a tranny

your face is a imposition

>Love u OP

sauce on pic?

CRISPR is going to make a lot of these issues obsolete within the next ~20 years. It'll only be trisomies that remain the tax burden.

not the person whos been asking suace on OP's pic, but i NEED to know where the fuck that pic is from. why is no one answering??

99.9% of your problems are ones you cause to yourself either through self sabotage or through choosing to not resolve problems in your life that are resolvable by your taking action. Sad that you're an obese fuck? Get in shape. Shitty social skills? Educate yourself and get to work. No goals in life? Find them. So long as you choose to not close your own doors, there is a way for you to succeed. So fucking do it, man.

Homosexuals cant love, its just sex and maybe honest confusion.

Good thing Sup Forums exists to keep shit threads like this off pol

You don't want to succeed, that's not your problem. Your problem is that you literally desire and choose to fail. Sounds crazy right? Nah. Read this.
starcitygames.com/magic/misc/2005_Stuck_In_The_Middle_With_Bruce.html

Source of pic op?

Easy there Shia

been trying to get this answer myself

Let's say two blue eyed Aryans could reproduce and still have a brown eyed offspring. They do, and you kill the baby with your full understanding of 9th grade biology. Good on you.

I'm hitting the refresh button to see if the OP will fucking respond where the source of the photo came from.

same lmfao

Unlikely m8

They already treat their disability by going through a transition, with their own money.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are only good for environments with bad weather, they are useless and the worst for sunny environments.

I think you're forgetting the epidemic that is terrorism, not to mention black on black crimes

Not reproduce? Well, what about genetic modification, which is already a thing for people with hereditary diseases. They modify the embryo or the ovule while they can.

>"Racist whites"
Why not treat ALL racists instead of killing just the white ones?

I hope Trump dies in the toilet like Elvis.

too much work

because OP is racist, duh

Because he's a shitskin himself.

I'm a fucking Venezuelan living in America and I can say right now, 100%, that racist whites aren't the only problem. Or even the main problem

Niggers are