I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything

I am a Police Officer. Ask me anything.

>Trolls will be ignored
>I am in the State of NY, not NYPD, I will not identify myself further.

Nice dubs!

Are the po po really racist?

In your opinion do you believe cops are under trained?

thanks for being a policeman! stay safe police user
pic unrelated just my husbando UwU

Is the Police Academy like the films?

Honestly is there a sure way to make sure a hooker isn't an undercover cop ?

That stuff spooks me. How can I get a hooker and make sure she isn't an undercover cop?

thanks

id say the racism is as common as it is in the rest of the population (who are employed and at least somewhat educated)

I believe my training was focused on a lot of the wrong stuff. for instance, we spent hours upon hours listening to people from GLAAD talk about treating gays and trannys nicely... and all of 30 minutes on the fucking constitution of the united states.

You can do a "cup check". You kinda feel between their legs first. If it has a dick, it's a dude.

thank you

no it isnt like a comedy hollywood movie lol

nice dubs. ask to take naked photos of her for money. dont make deals for sex until after youve taken said naked photos. if an undercover cop strips naked and lets you take those photos for a minor arrest, then she earned that arrest lol...but i doubt itll ever happen
dubs
>some cops are female

Nice dubs

I've read that cops can still touch you and be touched and get in your car to bust you but that's unlikely. Still paranoid af

Would you?

What's your opinion on weed and how it may be legal soon in the state of NY?

no effort involved, no one would know, id let her suck my dick yeah... otherwise no.

I would (not OP) (Not much I wouldn't)

best advice for getting a hooker without getting busted?

Weed is a constitutional right. it should be legalized, regulated, and taxed, just like alc and cigs.

what makes u say itll be legalized in ny soon?

Moar

Is it the media that paints cops as men and women who can't keep their cool in high intensity situations? Or is that just generally true for most officers?

Currently, there's two bill in the house and senate for NY state cannabis becoming legal. Nobody really knows about it because it's the quietest fucking thing in the world.

Jeez dude. Just get a hooker already! Stop overthinking it!

My first day of FTO is on Sunday, any tips?

BITCH you fuckin lucky I'm on this board instead of on the street. I hate cops and in irl life I would be the guy who would pop a cap in your ass. Get a real job faggot, instead of harassing minorities. FAGGOT

Due to all the shootings and stuff I hate you all.

Jk

I am Canadian, we have cop shootings too. I see it for what it is

> police are fucking pussies and they are afraid. That's why they shoot people. Maybe not the real racist cases, but I bet most cops shoot because they get scared.

I think the police should get attacked first before they can attack. Yes police will be shot most likely. But that's what you are signing up for, to put your life on the line first to protect others.

Do you usually let hot chicks go for traffic violations as opposed to everyone else?

Do you wake up in the morning and shake with excitement as you holster your weapon, barely able to walk out the door without jumping with glee, for the mere chance that you might get to shoot a black guy today?

read above

so many dubs in a new thread.
The media lies to further their agendas and to get high ratings. COP MURDERS BLACK MAN sells. convicted felon gang member points illegal gun at cop and gets shot...doesnt unfortunately. They spin stories to get people upset becuase it gets higher ratings.

Ever prepare for a big storm that never was? lol

Is it surreal to respond to something minor like a broken window after responding to something bad (define for yourself)!

kill yourself nigger

Checked!

How often do you or any of your coworkers arrest niggers/spics?

where do you work?

Yes, shooting niggers is fun and it helps prevent crime.

Also, do the police fuck around to get more funding? How so?

How's upstate? It was beautiful when I drove through but looked like classic redneck america as far as the people. not necessarily a bad thing, I grew up in those kinds of areas and I'm comfortable with the good old boys, long as they aren't too fucking dumb.

Catskills looks pretty awesome but dude is that winter as bad as it looks?

interest u want moar ?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Am I getting arrested? I have no idea what I did wrong.

Sometimes we will let them go if it's late at night and not many people are around, but only if they give us head in the back of the squad car.

Can't get away with that shit during the day though we'd get our asses handed to us if someone saw and reported it.

Can i bribe a cop with my man boobs? I can shave the hair off them

How old, is too old, to go into law enforcement OP?

Haha fuck you dipshit who is upset over a few videos he has seen on youtube. You can't imagine what your life would be without police. In fact, you probably wouldn't be alive. I know there are bad police, but to act like "fuck them all" gets you nowhere. How about you just talk about accountability for injustices and we move forward as a civilized society?

how interesting is an average day on the job

what do you think about gays, lesbians and woman join the departament?

an African or a European swallow?

Follow up question related to the above answer, so you're telling me none of your training really handles constitutional law?

I'd have thought you guys would get a real emphasis on when, to what extent, and in what circumstances that shit applies. Had to testify against a cop who arrested my brother on a goddamn clear 4th amendment violation during a probable cause hearing. Heard the judge making fun of the prosecutor after the fact.
Fucker pushed past me at the door, entered my home without a warrant, without invitation, and made false claims during a "field sobriety test" aka we're gonna make shit up and you're too scared to call our bullshit without being charged with resisting arrest.

You're getting hangry. Go upstairs and get the pizza rolls out of moms fridge and make a snacky internet tough guy.

great legs on her tbh.

I still need to to be legalized at the federal level if i wanna smoke it.

they also have a bill to eliminate the safe act

they also have bills which would ban all guns and ammo in NY

lots of bills will never pass

fuck, they couldnt wait till monday? lol

dont be a know it all, just relax and remember what you learned in the academy. though you probably wont be on the street, most depts have a bunch of in house shit to do before you do anything else,

there are cops in your town...call 911 and tell them what you just told me tough guy

if you pull a gun on a cop, that cop is already under attack and facing a deadly situation. cops dont exist to be easy targets. Dont want to get shot by a cop? follow orders..dont like it? oh well, your opinion is unreasonable and therefore irrelevant

nice trips.
no, why would I? what is that gonna do for my life? i give a ticket or warning no diff than anyone else

more white people are shot than black people. so chances are greater that a white person is getting shot. do your homework fag

want moar user?

Usually we just drive around, drink coffee and eat donuts until someone radios something for us to respond to.

We get a LOT of nigger related incidents to respond to.

Basically it's just coffee, donuts and niggers.

OP, what would you say is the racial/religious/gender proportion of arrested people? What race gets arrested most, what kind of religion has the most people who believe in it arrested, what gender gets arrested the most?

Both, now that you mention it. I'm curious.

yes please

I like you, cop.

I was gangstalked once, police couldn't do anything. Which sucked, but this also pushed me to learn computers. Computers are the future, even for the police. Even now they have programs that can accurately predict crime before it happens. Computer security and forensics are going to be huge In the future

HAHA . Hope this happens to you motherfucker suck a dick and die

Not that guy, but the police have never helped me. Not a single time.

There's a reason for the "fuck them all" mentality beyond being edgy.

don`t forget this.

So are you Greg or Mike?

Y'all ever weigh your belts with all the junk y'all have on them? Also how long did it take you to get use to the weight?

you lot can thank me later
>snap teens .net

Absolutely magnificent legs on her, love them!!!

We drive by the fire station and see them beating the pussy off with a stick. Sometimes we ask to use their restroom then pretend to want to befriend them just so we can sit in the recliners and watch Netflix on their 60" television and wonder where we went wrong in life choosing the lower paying, worse scheduled, less respected, public service profession couped up in a fucking car all day while people drive by and oink at us to themselves within their cab and make fun of how fat we are. The worst regret is driving by and smelling them bbq though while I go to another bullshit verbal domestic or neighbors dog complaint. The firemen are the real heroes. God I wish I was them.

how about this?

Have you used any drugs since being a cop?

Who is this woman, and why is everyone posting her all the time?

Is this some user's grandmother or something?

Which misdemeanor would you want changed to a felony and what felony would you change to a misdemeanor?

I will just say this, thank you for protecting the streets of our country, you deserve unlimited respect sir, thank you.

very fapworthy, keep them coming!!!

I'd like shitting in the street changed into a felony, so that if people refuse to poo in loo we can send them to prison.

I'd like shooting niggers turned into a misdemeanor so that people get less harsh punishments for shooting niggers.

>I was gangstalked once
No you weren't, you paranoid faggot

old hag get her out of here

Why do people keep posting that old lady this is obnoxious as fuck

Lol firemen are typically dumber than a box of rocks. I never met one that i could hold a conversation with.

Enjoy the pics user, andbif fapping enjoy the fap

Are you in one of those departments where you're forced to fill out ten tons of paperwork for every round of ammunition you fire should you need to use your sidearm? How do you feel about how cucked our PDs are these days?
Also, have you ever been in a situation where you're telling your partner to taser someone, but you have to tell them (your partner) like TWO DOZEN FUCKING TIMES before they actually use it? I seem to see this happen on COPS and Live PD on a frequent enough basis.

hit and runs for property damage or personal injury accidents should be felonies.

not sure about felonies to misdemeanors. but I do think that misdemeanor charges should never make u lose constitutional rights, like a mis domestic charge and you cant have a gun anymore...thats bullshit. if its so serious that you lose your rights over it, then it should be a felony, and if it isnt serious enough to be a felony, then it isnt serious enough to lose rights.

I think a bunch of stuff should be legalized tho... guns, drugs, prostitution, fucking 13 year olds lol

do you have a partner? if so do you hate them?

I was too! They followed me for weeks, then when they finally caught me they gangbanged me!

It was traumatic! Now I've developed agoraphobia and stay at home all day fapping to my little pony.

Im not a cop yet, actually thinking of becoming one. I get along well with minorities especially black people. i would like to improve the relationship between police and communities. I'm already college educated and money has never been an object to me as i am well off. Is it a fantasy that i can make a difference?

My uncle is a fairly intelligent dude but l cant say lve talked to many firemen

Hey, officer. I define the police as another form of government approved organized crime. Would you mind telling me what separates you from the common street thug?

Do police officers have any games to have fun at work... I have to ask after seeing the movie Supertroopers. ((chicken fucker scene))

So how do you think saying "fuck them all" helps you or society?

No, it's a fantasy that niggers and people can live in harmony though.

any with spread lips?

fuck outta here faggot

Holy fuck, I just remembered Steve Guttenberg.

>I was gang stalked once

Sure you were, faggot

yes it is.

cops ARE the community. they are members of the community who became cops. strangers who dont know you will hate you just for being a cop. I always try to be nice to people. you can def make a difference in a persons life, but you wont change the perception of police as a whole until the media stops spreading lies

what kind of ammo do you carry muthafucka?

We are backed up by the government and the taxpayer funds us. Common street thugs are not.

how o you feel about ny being majority non whites?

if OP looks like that guy I hope not

When you back up the account of another officer who clearly used unnecessary lethal force, how do you live with yourself?