Name my a.c. unit

Name my a.c. unit

Why not just get a window unit?

Cause I'm middle class fancy

must be cold Russian name, i declare that much good sirs

YOURE WHITE TRASH AND YOURE IN TROUBLE!

Fucking poorfag

Rufus Abbelcotter Winslow

Defiantly. Just bought a 850,000 dollar townhome that doesn't allow window A.C. cause it looks ugly so I'm hooking this bullshit up to the vents over a few cold ones.

A.c mc a.c.face

Needs more pun/autism

I was so close to calling it this earlier. Great minds think alike. I'm going to write it across the front cause every cunt is going to be checking my cold room/office

>almost a million
>contractor grade

You must name it the PoorFag-5000. You may also refer to it as the PoorFag-5K.

Bought an 850000 dollar townhome but they dictate how you hook up your ac? The real loser is you my friend. Also how does one have the money to purchase a home that expensive?

wallabee alabaster Jones

Grow unit cooling tower jr

Does it work pretty well? Been looking into getting one myself but dont trust shill reviews.

Name -niggafrost

Lmfao..... 850k is nothing.... Fuck try living in vancouver bc where I am. 1.5 million for a 4 bed 3 bath house... This is normal.... Average wage $20/hr

Bought into a strata... Either lives in vancouver or Toronto or new york or some shit

Lel no central AC and heating... You poor piece of shit

Name it Coldy mcBoldly. He boldly cools where no unit has cooled before

Smoke out

THE GOD DAMN PBR DOES NO ONE WATCH SOUTH PARK

Feelsman. So hard 2 find a decent place 2 live in the city. I love Vancouver but god dam if those asians arn't making it hard 2 live

Fuck does this even mean? If you get a portable you gotta at least spring for a dual hose. Otherwise they create negative pressure in your room and suck warm air in from the rest of your place.

Hard is an understatement... They had to bring in a 15% tax for them just to try and stop them from buying every fucking single house. Then renting it for fucking retarded prices....

Ik i signed the petition that went around a year and a half ago or so 2 show how many people wanted a tax like that. Pretty fuckin redic if you ask me. Dats what you get tho when you elect a Premier that take huge out of Province donations.

FUCC U

Buzz Chillington

???
>Implying you vote for BC liberals

let's fucc daddy uwu

Lol I didn't write fuck you..... I agree with you. Overseas investors have fucked up the housing market in bc. Have you considered moving to the sunshine coast? Houses are cheaper and there is alot of work. Like vancouver 30 years ago....