There is no tomorrow for me and that makes me a very dangerous person

There is no tomorrow for me and that makes me a very dangerous person.

No, you cannot be in that football movie with Keanu and Hackman that you stole that line from. Go to bed.

You big bald faggot

Bruh I'm going tomorrow night too. Planned for a while. Are you Canadian?
> let's go out in style bro

Don't kill yourself. It's a cuck move.

Regardless of what you do, nothing will make an impact. Go do something fun. Play Vidya, order a pizza, go out to a fancy restaurant, go fishing, play with a puppy or something...
Whatever it is, just be sure to get your faggot ass out of here.

Southern US, not Canada.

Is that Billy Corgan? Is that a Smashing Pumpkins reference?

Specifically the song "Today", I read somewhere that he's saying "today is the greatest" because he's planning to kill himself tomorrow, but I think that's made up and not really the meaning behind the song.

Hope it's the Southwest. I don't feel like keeping an eye out for emo Mr clean

original reference was a military adviser years ago but they used it in a movie called the replacements with Keanu Reeves

You guys should exchange names, pictures, and info, and agree to try to kill each other. You both start out in the same city, with only the information you choose to give each other. Each has to find and kill the other before the other kills them. After it's over the winner kills themselves.

It's a deep game of assassin better than any Hitman game. It could go on for days but as long as it's going you have a cool reason to live.

You could also taunt each other through text message and stuff like that.

Not going to kill myself or others. I have had a dream for over 15 years of my life ending tomorrow, June 30th. i don't know a specific year but i always assume it is the current year. my last night was spent at work after baking cookies with my daughter.

Calm down Billy Corgan

I was in the army with you, chill out homie!

Why do you want to make your daughter miserable?

Saaaaaaame

Record it. Post on Sup Forums exclusively

where were we stationed?

have sex with daughter, livestream it for us, then anhero and livestream that too.

Wainwright.

1/17th

A Co 1-17 Inf, 172nd 11B

Yes there is... its already tomorrow...

Bruh, that's a million dollar idea. We'd have to sign contracts which forfeit our lives.

C co. 1/17th Inf. Reg. 172nd Stryker

the man/?/ in this pic has a head like an egg.

Thought you looked familiar, you doing alright?

You're fucking retarded, you're not going to die because of some stupid dream.

yes it is the 30th, Every year I spend every June 30th aware of my surroundings trying to link something, anything, to my dream that i have had for years.

There's a tomorrow for your victim's family. Dont be stupid. Just off Yourself & leave everyone else alone. Or, just chill out, grow the fuck up & be a decent human being.

You'll be alright brother, it's just another day.

You're stupid

Bald Corey Feldman?

Doing well actually. good life, good job, I am up all night because of my initial posts reason and was lurking here, just thought i would post to see what fucked up shit people would post. You?

God damned professor Exavier lookin ass

this guy gets it.

as you were patriot..

Same, just lurking around, seeing what is trending, I see you on Facebook every once and a while, I'll send a friend request next time I come across you, we have plenty of mutual brothers

do that bro. would love to hear from you.

Will do

Try not to worry about today, pretty sure it's nothing.

kek
creepy thread much?

>trying this hard
go get some air

Whatever you say Humpty Dumpty

kek

OP if this is a cry for help
go get some now..
otherwise take it easy man

Wtf towm

You are correct, i loved fried eggs in the morning..

Woah calm down uncle lester

*Fester

how slow is that car youre driving?

2014 scion Tc.