Why is the US so obsessed with carrying out provocative actions against China like this...

Why is the US so obsessed with carrying out provocative actions against China like this? How would you feel if China deployed an anti-missile system in Canada? China has not waged an aggressive act on another country in recent memory but the US has repeatedly committed unprovoked aggression in the Middle East, the Balkans, and elsewhere in the past 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXSkY4QKDlA
youtube.com/watch?v=x_89139WKho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Chang

t. Zhang Xiao Ming Li Chang

t. Bruce Stanton, fishing for "t. Zheng Li Chang" posts on Sup Forums

To use something defensive you have to be attacked. So for this to ever get used China would be attacking, thus validating its use.

>China has not waged an aggressive act on another country in recent memory
LITERALLY has invaded all of their neighbors in recent memory

thats one chink propaganda. the true farcical matter there isnt how chinks think about it tho. its how koreans have easily been swayed by/sold on the propaganda. form my perception, they could put it on hold for it and restart sucking xi and kim's cocks.

>China has not waged an aggressive act on another country in recent memory
KEK

FREE TIBET

>and restart sucking xi and kim's cocks

You just pulled that out from your arse, didn't you?

>2017
>Lockheed steals systems from russia

i dont get it. explain

I think you should explain your bullshit in the first place

U.S. has went to war with 4 rising powers throughout its history and beat them all. China will be the fifth, its all geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=yXSkY4QKDlA

Since when did we start sucking the gommies' cocks?

Everyone feels the need todo that to China before the americans were the Japanese and before that the Mongols.

50 cent chinks are uncalled for. im just telling the fact with regards to what moon has actually been spouting in media and how the lefty supporters backing him have pushed for it.

I'm not informed about Korean politics but what you said gave me an impression that South Korea was a Chinese satelite state. Okay.
What did you mean when you mentioned "moon"?

THAAD can shoot missiles retard,its act of aggression

Ask for reparations.

It's a missile DEFENSE system

wumao will never post on english speaking website

I can name my dick vagina defense system and fuck ur mom faggot

this map is a bit retarded, what exactly are the 'base nations' supposed to be?
we only have us troops in one base in australia

it doesn't even have a warhead, it just hits the fucking missile

the next president. all of his pledges are about being a puppet of xi and kim again. his tones have been weakened because of the recent affairs of the peninsula but it doenst prove his mind has changed. coz he has always consistently been talking about it.

my dick doesnt have a condom
does not mean I cant put one on it

Such a quality post
Except the Chinks aren't bitching because the missiles can be used to attack them.

They are bitching because the radar the system has covers their territory, which is ridiculous since their radar watches every corner of our country while ours can't even cover Beijing.

Not republic of china, no hahahahahaha

>China deployed an anti-missile system in Canada?

which is what it eventually will come to.

tit for tat politics is how you settle scores with failed perfidious anglo colonies.

>U.S. has went to war with 4 rising powers throughout its history and beat them all
What, like vietnam? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
What, like korea? Is it because you won that there's a north korea? Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why do you call him the next president? And why do South Koreans choose to vote for him if he's a Chinese & North Korean puppet?

South Koreans response to American Imperialism

To convert the system to attack would be so much work that you'd be better off just buying a missile system.

You're complaining about a penis that is actually a vagina, and a sex change would be too expensive and it'd never be the same as the real deal.

Because Best Korea provides the excuse.

Tibet and India because restoring the Eternal Imperial borders, USSR because borders and traitors to rightful Stalinism and Taiwan because they are disgusting treacherous pigs.

Those were legit reasons desu.

Attacking Vietnam was bad though because Vietnam was totally right in btfo the Americhinese propped up Khmer Rouge bastards in Cambodia.

So all in all...

do you work at lockheed or making shit up?
>stick nuke in "defense missile"
>use the nuclear button when the missile arrives

You can't just stick a nuke on something. The targeting is completely different and a million other things make it difficult.

Even the Chinese government doesn't have the same fears as you.

If you want to argue against the missile defense system then at least make some more valid points like what the Chinese have said about the radar.

so you work for lockheed?

coz its the most realistic consequence i could ever imagine.

>why do South Koreans choose to vote for him if he's a Chinese & North Korean puppet?
this is too long story. long story short, korean lefties are really such a fucking strong lefty legion that you cant see the counterpart in any other first world country. they've still held that classic cold-war style lefty ideology such as cold-war propaganda, narratives of "revolutions" and "purges" based on class conflict, etc, and have made up roughly half of the population. sk has always politically been divided with the very classic ideologies.

Nope.

then shut up

So you believe it's all a big secret conspiracy and that everything is a lie?

The U.S. is supplying a system to South Korea that it claims is built for defense, and they could easily discover if it is secretly offensive since it is being deployed in their own country.

You might believe South Korea is also in on it, but I seriously doubt that everyone involved in all of the logistics for such a conspiracy could keep it a secret. Not to mention why would the U.S. risk putting nuclear warheads into Korea in such a strange risk-laden way?

its just under deal for contracting money to lockheed martin
south korea is the same situation as palestine, occupied by american imperialism
I dont care if it can nuke or just blow you up or radar but honestly fuck USA and Israel

>THAAD
useless toys

I think building numerous artificial isles with military personnel in neutral South China Sea can count as aggression towards the neighboring countries.

>US has repeatedly committed unprovoked aggression in the Middle East, the Balkans
>Balkans

If it weren't for Serbian shitty fucked up foreign policies (Bosnian war etc etc) there wouldn't be any messy situation over there. Serbia is a cancer of Balkan in the same way as Russia is cancer for post-soviet space.

t. Ahmed Ahmedov

Not quite.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_89139WKho

And THAAD in South Korea is meant against North Korea, not China. Why would China missile (verb) South Korea?

how do these things work?
the they detonate the missiles?
that just means youll have boom over some country or your own

how is that better

Well of course Lockheed is going to profit from the whole deal. The fact that it would bring money to a US company is something that would be considered.

Although it is true that the US has made a business of selling international security, the profits made by U.S. defense contractors is less than what is spent on defense. I'm not saying that defense should be turning a profit, but rather the fact that it doesn't turn a profit indicates that as a whole the military is not just waging war for profit.

What country are you from?

I'm from palestine

Nope, direct hit. It destroys the missile components with its own kinetic energy

For useless toys, Russia seems pretty butthurt about them.

>And THAAD in South Korea is meant against North Korea, not China.

It's a surprise to run across some per-Serbian Russian since all pro-Serbian Russians don't have any proper education and don't know any languages beside Russian. The problem with Serbia is that it's pretty similar to Russia poor and backward rogue nation (but to a lesser extent). Supporting Serbia you're basically supporting Russian destructive aggression toward its neighbors.
>t. Ahmed Ahmedov

That's fucking hilarious actually. What made you assume that my ethnicity has something to do with Muslims? I hate radicalized Muslims like anybody else. But Bosnians had nothing to do with them at that time. It was Serbia who acted like a dog with rabies lashing out on others.

I'm Greek

Russia is pretty butthurt about everything.

Shoo shoo (((Nikita)))

This is a liberast free zone

that means it will fall off and detonate whereever it lands?
are americans trying to achieve nuclear holocaust on their allies?

A fusion (or even fision) bomb isnt a bunch of nitroglicerine m8, they need a complex detonator in order to work.
At most there will be some radioactive residues over the crash zone.

you are obviously biased towards Serbia, Ahmed. and against China also but to a lesser degree. you're acting like you are an expert in yugoslavian conflicts and the situation in the south china sea. but it seems like your opinion is based on a couple of articles on BBC.
for some reason you're also overly butthurt so you're probably not only muslim but a frustrated butt blasted loser as well. not our fault you have no proper education and live in poverty.

the idea is to smash through the missile, breaking the bits that would make it explode

modern explosives aren't videogame explosive barrels, they need a detonator to go off

you got there before me

>4 rising powers
Germany
Soviet

and what others?

The U K

UK is technically not a rising power US has beaten

Its more like declining power

If the US has a missile aystem called THAAD, then the NK missiles should rightfully be named THUD

>Why is the US so obsessed with carrying out provocative actions against China like this?

Because the Jews don't own China.

>Interceptor uses kinetic energy to destroy incoming missile

Is that just a fancy way of saying it rams into the missile?

In 1776 they were pretty much a rising power.
Also Japan