I don't know if this is appropriate but he's almost 60 and not married why?

i don't know if this is appropriate but he's almost 60 and not married why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xpfnF2ES3YA)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marriage would mean some bitch gets half his shit.

when you're that successful, every woman you meet knows about the money you have, and they want a piece. they don't give a shit about you, they only want the resources you can provide.

This is some kind of new meme, right? Gee I wonder why he hasn't settled down with a nice girl yet ;^)

he's a sinner

found a pic of OP

He's a sex pest. No woman would settle down with him.

he seems a little gay no?

he actually had a super qt gf during the Death Proof/Inglorious years.

She was a "horror writer" who reviewed films on some blog and had a book deal.

Then she got caught in an extensive plagiarism scandal which brought her career down. Then Quentin broke up with her because of muh creative integrity.

not everyone wants to be married user. if you think that is weird or abnormal, then the problem is you.

Too busy lusting after black cock after his mother fucked his head up at a young age by being a disgusting nigger-loving whore.

>hes almost 60

It's not hard to imagine why. Watch any interview with him, he doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd function well in a realtionship. Can't imagine him as a father. He's too odd, and not just "quirky" odd.

It's an interesting point, his total lack of real empathetic human traits and experiences (basically, the stuff he can't learn from watching grindhouse movies) explains why his movies are so devoid of actual humanity. It's all a mimicry of humanity. Then you look at someone like PTA, who's married and has like fifty kids, and makes movies that actually feel like they were writtern by a complicated human being.

GAYYYYYYY

He is Cuckoldino

>2016
>getting married

There's literally nothing wrong with never getting married.

Can't marry feet.

It's a blackmail thing

Because he's smart

WAT

Domestic life can also make you boring. I guess that explains PTA to a tee.

He seems like a hyperactive, creative guy. Makes for a solid and productive entertainer, not always for someone with whom you can settle down.

his personality and features are so abrasive and he's intelligent enough that probably all the women he would want to marry wouldn't marry him and all the ones that would he doesn't want to marry.

i remember going to his first films premiere when i was 19 :(

Do you think he's a shoe-fucker?

Or does he have like realistic latex molds of Uma Thurman's feet?

After a certain age, it is a real red flag.

No woman can truly appreciate such a master of his craft.

Is he a virgin?

Cause he is an absolute madman.

What kind of woman would want to be with fucking Quentin Tarrantino? I'm sure there are plenty who would want to be his friends, but I doubt the types who would want to be with him would be desirable themselves in the slightest.

He wants Sam Jackson to be his husbando but can never reveal his true feelings.

Remember the story about how he got with that black prostitute and just wanked his little dick with her feet in his mouth? Guys like this spend their lives wanking away. He's incapable of maintaining a long term relationship and no woman would ever have any respect for someone who gets off on being degraded.

It's a black male thing

What the fuck are you talking about? A red flag to who? Do you only date divorced people?

He's an ugly cuck.

nah you really think he doesnt fuck 10/10 hookers on a daily basis? you delusional user

I'm more inclined to believe he pays other men to have sex with 10/10 hookers in front of him.

I'm more inclined to believe he pays virile black men to shower in front of him.

Why marry one specific pair of feet when the world is full of them.

Well he's not really attractive, and a well known foot fetishist, so...

>Uno farto @ 3:17
Didn't he fall in love with Uma Thurman while filming Pulp Fiction?
Last I read, they entered a relationship after she rode the cock carousel for 20 years and finally settled down with the cuck waiting for her to acknowledge him.

he seems more into men than women

gay mannerisms and the faggy way he talks

He only wants Uma

>ugly
>odd
>kind of a creep
>clearly in love with Uma Thurman
>has a weird fetish, and everyone knows it
I mean, the guy is good at what he does, but his reputation isn't the best. I'm sure he would be a great friend for a guy, but a woman wouldn't really see him as a good potential partner.

Was watching this interview with him talking about one of his movies (youtube.com/watch?v=xpfnF2ES3YA) and not even 30 seconds in he mentions feet. He's a disgusting fetishist is odd looking, as well as eccentric. Good catch for gold diggers but not so much anyone else.