I've been sleeping in a public woman's restroom at a park for the past two weeks. Fun times

I've been sleeping in a public woman's restroom at a park for the past two weeks. Fun times.

AMA

Has anybody walked in?

What went wrong?

Can we see how you do it? It seems uncomfortable

Yeah what is your bed situation like?

Did you just like claim a stall and no one has tried to fuck with you or look under

Bump

No, thankfully. It's a pretty dead place after dark and the door has a lock on the inside that I make use of.

Everything

It beats sleeping on the street

I just lay my sleeping bag on the floor

How did you come to be homeless?

nice haircut op
>is the bathroom a sex thing?

That looks comfy af for a homeless person

Why don't you have a car OP.

I was gonna ask why not mens, but I feel the average smell of a mens room is reason enough.

why are you homeless?

damn bruh

go get you some food stamps, then try to get a job

You record anything awesome or got nudes?

test

Have you tried going to a shelter? How's the smell?

Lost my job, got kicked out of my apartment, no family nearby and literally zero friends. So here I am.

Hey thanks, man. And no, unfortunately

Because poor

You have no fucking idea how putrid the men's room is. Women know how to clean up after themselves, at least.

>food stamps
Fuck handouts.

Getting connection errors when I try to upload images. Thanks mook.

Does it have wifi or are you at a micdonalds or some shit rn, also outlets, and what your posting on?

Yes and yes. Posting from phone

how does it feel to have failed your life so thoroughly that you sleep in a public womans bathroom?

you've gut to move back to your family and start new...

>food stamps
>Fuck handouts.

Food stamps were initially created to get rid of surplus food and to raise crop prices for farmers. But whatever, if you don't want to take the opportunities given to you to improve your life then keep on sleeping in that public toilet.

This,.I'm currently laying in a nice warm bed watching youtube and eating pizza. With my kitty.
> really good pizza

>fuck handouts
>uses a public bathroom for shelter

How does it feel to be a degenerate parasite?

This
> we need answers op

Here I'll give you a fucking quarter
> throws quarter at your face
Get yuhself something nice to eat faggot.

I bet you love pizza, don't you Op?
> want some?
> just kidding

OP is a major faggot
Failed Cunt Faggot
NECK YOURSELF 1. Suck Dicks for your meth addiction
2. Catch aids and Die
3. Praise God and the good man Jesus

I mean no offence bro but your fucking shit, try flushing yourself down that toilet.

Faggot

I've never felt better in my life. Top of the world right now, my dude

I have a small job cleaning up a local convenience store and it pays just enough so I can put food on my stomach. I just don't see the point in taking money from da gubmint if I don't absolutely need it and trust me, I'm not at that point yet.

You okay there, bud?

I'm fucking great there bud.
What did you have for supper there bud?
> TOPKEK

> mommy there's a strange man in the bathroom

i wish you all the best for the future man. you still seem to be pretty young. I hope your live takes a turn for the better soon. not worth anything, but yeah, here ya go

So you have a shitty job that only pays enough for food?
Why not go apply at more places? Go get a better job and save money.....

Try to enjoy the shit hole you are in right now and one day you will look back on it, get back on your feet OP.

Not worth a fucking thing honestly.

I was just joking about before, I hope you die. Have you resorted to crime yet?

not sure that i can support this but i kinda feel like youre a very cool person? listen man i hope the best for ya, soon enough i bet youll be in a decent apartment at least.

Well still you don't need it, but why not take the extra handouts from the government to surplus and save for something bigger. Sure you can sustain yourself but why not take advantage of the system to better yourself

Chill bruh

which is probably why i said "not worth anything" kid. sometimes, its just good to hear that theres people out there who wish you well. i dont expect you to understand that yet. my statement stands.

I like how these people subconsciously keep saying shit.
> op sleeps in a fucking toilet
> op cleans gas station washrooms for a living

OP WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ALL THIS SHIT?
> everyone thinks your shit, you think your shit. You are shit.
> neck yourself

Your not even begging for money
> beg me for 10$ OP just try me

You are most likely single, chances are your fat. kys fucking faggot

fuck off

Thankyou for the kind words

I've been looking for real work, no luck yet though. When you show up to an interview with a bike and 60L rucksack it kind of implies you're homeless and that turns a lot of employers off.

Tell me, user, who hurt you?

You are very repulsive my niggaaaaaaaa

Yeah no your a fucking weak faggot, and why the fuck are you preaching to us. Cunt.
> trying to save to world one hobo at a time

Go microwave a cucumber and spare us of your faggotry

>no timestamp
gj fucking faggots

Have you ever seen the Will Smith movie Pursuit of Happyness?

No fuck you faggot. Try suck starting a shotgun bruh.

You are truly badass

you know youre alone here? i mean, besides your brain dysfunction, there is not a single person on your side here, so the "us" isnt really appopriate.

and im not trying to save the world, im trying to give this man what you clearly never received by anyone. a little bit of hope in mankind

What city?

Don't worry about he's just a redditor trying to fit in

YOU, HOW THR FUCK DID IT COME TO THIS user? What is so fucking wrong with you, your sleeping in outhouses.
> your shaming our race and your family and yourself.
> derrrrrrrr I sleep in the women's it smells better
> derrreeeepdrrp I eat Shit sleep bathe and jerkoff in exactly the same place

It's not my fault I did well.

my goodness. your life stinks, doesnt it? does mommy not love you? or is daddys dick your problem, as soon as it enters your backside each evening?

>Fuck handouts.

Lemme buy you a beer for that.

You are officially the most attention seeking troll I have ever seen

>move back to your family
>start new

'tis some 12 yo. have some fun with him :D

I'm just being real
> not one fucking person here really cares about this man
> nobody will be nice to him, nobody will help him
> I'm not going to hold his fucking hand and make him feel better, because I am not fake. It's tough for OP I get that.

He's exactly where he belongs. He had all the help and care and opportunities the rest of us had. He FUCKED UP.

Maybe when he learns this he can improve, SOCIETY didn't fuck up his life. HE DID, all by himself.

Your a fucking stupid stupid man. False hope, it will all be ok for OP? Can you promise him that? You gon' go scoop him up and let him have your couch?
Didn't think soo
Fuck Off you Cunt

No, i cant promise him that, but i can try to give him hope and trust in himself you fucking retard. its better than shitting on someone who is down already, but thats nothing people like you would understand

12 years old

Fully grown adult.

response will demonstrate this point exactly.

You seem to have a false perception of reality. Not everybody gets the same opportunities, people get screwed and fucked over while some people get it easy. Holding the idea of some make it some don't is fine but don't enforce it like an asshole and in a repetitive hateful manor. You say nobody cares about this guy, you are wrong it seems most of us do, though nobody cares about you or your opinions and most of us seem to strongly dislike you.

4u

Many moons ago. Great movie.

Checked but lolno

I'm just posting because I'm bored, dude. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why not move in with your folks, clean yourself up and get a job, then get an apt and be out in a matter of a few months?

Yeah you fucking faggots can fuck off then. YOU ain't giving him nothing you fakeass piece of shit. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
> hope and trust
Never got me a fucking job. Never paid the bills. Your living in some fucking pansy ass fantasy.

> someone who is down
On a scale of 1 to fucked
I'd say he's pretty fucked.

The time of self pity is over, he needs to act. Not be listening to us faggots trying to get them feelgoods.

Favorite band / musician

this x1000

hey man, tough spot you're in. I wish you the best.

here, use this .jpeg to ward off the intense faggotry that ails you.

He provided an interesting thread for us, I doubt he is expecting anything from us when he is the one giving us something. If this was a feels thread it would say so.

>Who the fuck are you trying to fool?
mostly you.
>Never got me a fucking job.
>Never paid the bills.
nah. that was daddy in your case. but not everyone is as lucky as you.
>I'd say he's pretty fucked.
yeah then keep trying to shit on him some more. it seems to make you feel better

Refer to
The dude's just here because he's bored, he's not even begging for handouts, so why are you so pissed? Are you just an asshole on general or something?

Dude you're sleeping in a public restroom. YOU NEED THE HELP YOU FUCKING RETARD. Did you get fired from your last job because someone offered to train you and you said "fuck handouts"?

Government "handouts" are exactly why you have paid taxes at every job you've ever worked. So that when people are on hard times they don't have to starve or you know, hide out in a fucking public toilet. PLEASE swallow your pride and use the resources that are available to you dude, you and everyone else has been paying for them. Personally I can't believe you don't feel more shame living in a fucking womens restroom than using food stamps.

Ok
Ok
Ok

I'm the fucking bad guy then I guess. I'm sorry OP everythings gonna be alright! My dude. I hope your staying safe most of all. I'm happy that door locks. Me personally would have to stay woke. Niggers creepin' n sheeit haha. I know if you focus on only what's important you will make it out of this. God Bless you OP

> this cats for you bruh, be safe

Ciao4Nao

Why haven't you kys yet?

Spare me your belly aching, cis privileged scum.

timestamp appreciated
gl with life my man

what do you do for fun?

get a job

>I just lay my sleeping bag on the floor
in piss?

You can tell in this thread who are the real humans and who are the pieces of shit.

jesus christ, mike?

you look pretty normal
how do you have no friends?

Good Luck OP and hopefully you don't get accused of doing this so you can perv on women and end up on a sex offender registry.

i wouldnt post too many pictures in case you get found out and have to find a new place

All time? Lamb of God
Recently? Meshuggah

Saved for future anti-faggotry

>Did you get fired from your last job because someone offered to train you and you said "fuck handouts"
kek'd hard. I'm not starving though. Aside from sleeping in a public restroom, I'd say I'm getting by just fine. Call it a matter of pride if you wish but foodstamps just seem like the easy way out and I'm not about that.

The floor is clean, hence women's restroom

Negative

Long running anxiety and depression has slowly annexed my social life. I can make friends, just can't keep them.

Op atm

Get a U-Lock for that bike or it will get stolen.

jesus christ, Ron?

thats not the worst advice id say.

>I can make friends, just can't keep them.

that seems weird to me. explain. how do you loose people who like you? what do you do to them?

as someone with the same problem, i would say its easy to mess up and make it so people dont like me so much anymore

sure, that happens every once in a while. maybe you met someone who liked you at first, but it turns out you dont fit together well after you learned one or two things more about each other. But frequently (as it sounds with OP)?

wait, or do you frequently "mess something up" in such a big way that people dont want to be friends anymore?

Are you in Florida? im stuck here living out of some shiitty motel in tampa because I cant go home to CA. Fuck the police

yeah that's what i meant
i guess im frequently too intense, or give too much info, or act like i'm a closer friend than I really am after just meeting someone. And I guess that kinda turns them off
idk man

not op but hell yeah shitty florida motels are awesome!

No they arent florida deserves to be nuked

>found this stashed begind my t.v.

Aspbergers

haha maybe
my mom keeps saying i should get tested but I get offended

maybe head over to miami
its muc more fun than tampa

Yeah fuck that
Medication is useless and dangerous

that seems like a fixable problem, but then again, i dont have it, so what do i know. I assume you cant just stop telling them too much and start talking about sports, the weather and whatnot at first?

meh. thinking about it. if it would be that easy, you would probably just do it.

nevermind