Found a credit card today was thinking of using it to purchase stuff but not sure how to have stuff shipped to my house...

Found a credit card today was thinking of using it to purchase stuff but not sure how to have stuff shipped to my house without getting caught any ideas?

Request Auth to leave at an address you know is unoccupied, watch tracking and collect ASAP. Never use same address.

Claim negligence if you get caught. Pretty fuckin easy to go " wtf Is this I've never dreamt of having it"

order it to an abandoned house and ask them to leave the package around the back and then pay a courier to pick up the package from the abandoned house and deliver it to you

Have fun not getting fucked. If I were you I'd think about this twice.

>buy amazon gift cards on the line
>load them onto your account
>???
>profit

>Found

Yeah, right. Fucking niggers

Can still be traced, they can see who the gift cards were sent to.
Only a white autists would be so oblivious to ask a question like op's, definitely a cracker

maybe op can sell the number?

You can buy gift cards online with fraud credit cards (I've done in multiple times). use a proxy just in case

dont people sell batches of cards instead of single cards

can still be traced? wtf im not gonna use it to buy guns on the dark web to kill someone with. i doubt the police are going to spend any effort to figure out some small time credit fraud shit

Second reply, you got a point. Everyone talks about bein tracked all the fucking time. They're trackin you everywhere, nothing is secure, yadda yadda yadda. As if they look at all that data. I go to a college and have broken their internet usage rules. They can't monitor that much traffic, nor do they care enough to do so.

Ship it to your neighbor's house instead of yours

Buy bitcoins

Take credit card and buy a Vanilla prepaid Visa gift card in another county. Those cards are untraceable

UPS drop box/drop off locations when you order on Amazon. Don't know if any other website gives you the option as well. Send it a few blocks away, scope out the whole day and when you see the van pull up say you're such and such in a hurry, provide ID, and get it and get out.

>>>>this
but ur probs 2 autistic 4 d33p w3b

tbfh it's probably already cancelled if you didn't immediately purchase something with it.

>have stuff shipped to my house
don't. always use a burner address, don't shit where you eat.

Buy several small things over time. Get yourself a coffee, or a free meal at BK.

Not OP
Whats a burner address? An abandoned house or a package redirect?

not him but i'd imagine an abandoned place or a place you know where people aren't home during the day.
Should still use hat/sunglasses and not park in front of the house while you run up and back to the car just in case of cameras, but I'm no expert.

If you have the physical card just go buy something in a store you dumb nigger. It's faster and easier.

>B-b-but what if it comes up declined

It happens all the time.

Bitcoin dumbass

>claim negligence

>ignorance

>legal advice

oh yeah ill just go to the nearset bad dragon store guess ill take a road trip to arizona just to use a card that will FOR SURE be cancelled by the time i get there

anyways thanks for suggestions people i honestly expected this thread to die right away

You dont do any of this because its not legal. and crime is for niggers.

However in this made up fantasy land case OP has presented us.

>get friend in on it
>order things to friends house
>friend reports strange man stealing packages off his front porch
>order a handfull of things and get overnight shipping
>DO NOT KEEP USING CARD!!!!
>order some shit and burn it. no really, BURN it so it cant ever be found. burn it as in MELT THAT BITCH.

Also, like order a bunch of shit to some random persons house too.

Did not know they had a store front... If i ever need to take 2 hobbits to destroy a ring in the inferno that is Arizona i have a new place to stop at now. Will be funny to see my wifes reaction.

Nah. Niggers are just more experienced.

I mean you never know who has a security system.

If you get a friend in on it you know for sure nothing will happen. the real world is not CIS. they are not going to figure your weight from a footprint and a bent blade of grass which they then use to reconstruct your shoe and find an immage of it off of a reflection from a side mirror of a car passing by as someone took a selfi and uploaded it to facebook.

>oh some nigger stole shit right?
>can you describe him?
>*friend describes not you, IE if you are thin and clean shaven they say the guy was a fatass with a beard
>ok well we will keep an eye out for him
>also its best to have said friend avoid ordering anything online for a week or more. then friend also makes it a point to say to police he dosent remember even ordering anything online in the past week or so.

lol its not legal! should i stop watching brazzers scenes on free streaming sites too?
as long as i dont spend more than 500 on the card there would be no point in anyone prosecuting me

Give it back jamal

Just buy bitcoin/eth and tumble it then cash that out