Chastity/cuck/bbc/sissy/trap thread post what ever you want as long as it relevant the thread...

chastity/cuck/bbc/sissy/trap thread post what ever you want as long as it relevant the thread. I need requirement links for my emlalock session if Sup Forums can help me out i would be happy.

emlalock.com/?page=req&id=ttjjeeo7c9ue5v2p45if

What's the time add up to now? Does it unlock when the timer goes off or?

it give me the picture i uploaded with the code to the safety key box so i can unlock myself
it says im locked till 07/24/2017

post pic

of what?

im locked as well

have you learned to pee standing yet, or do you still have to sit?

> i still have to sit to pee like a girl : /

more

i pee sitting more often than not since i have a hole from an old prince Albert piercing...

Is there any way for you to get out of it beforehand? Be honest.

wow, you actually have a PA?????

how long have you been locked? are you with a male or female keyholder? how many devices have you owned?

id love to hear more from you since i know people that get PAs are the most serious about chastity

there's an emergency code yes but both keys are inside the lock. i have to send pictures in every 7 days to make sure im still in. i can hand my session off to an online key holder if i wanted. besides if i do manage to get my cock out my balls are still trapped.

Just kill yourself now, you fucking waste of testosterone

whats the point of cock cages. i dont get the appeal

What if I go on tor and click add 50 times?

why are barefoot girls always so slutty?

their feet feel comfy and free so they make their pussy comfy and free?

they help you end masturbation so you only can cum inside your gf(my gf lets me cum on her soles if i feel like feet sex instead of vaginal sex) and focus on her needs.

I HAD a pa it got caught on every thing since my dick is so small flacid it sticks out horizontal. working in a warehouse with one it get knocked every time i picked up a box. im a virgin (want to keep it that way) mabey sex once to know what im missing out on key holder could be male or female idc. never have a key holder before. i own 4 devices 2 ebay knock offs one amazon knock off and a HTV2 Im to small for every thing other than the one in the picture above. pa's dont hurt to get im thinking about bifurcation lately.

so i can not jerk off and have anal orgasms which are like 100x than penis orgasms

i mean you can but i have a limit on the links

how bout you thank me for taking myself out of the gene pool so you have more women to fuck?

ouch!

id never be able to do manual labor in my chastity cage (i own a legit htv2) i can barely workout in it. i cant imagine doing construction or factory work. ive never hada knock off device, i went from cb6000s to birdlocked mini, to htv2(small)

chastity is best i hope you haven't
sinned and had sex out side of marriage

Thanks for the help Spidey but I think we got this

DEUS VULT

yea i have htv2 small aswell but im so small i get stuck up inside the tube it terrible. but its really comfy :)

God damn OP wtf is wrong with you

idk but its to late to change ok

The long term effects on your mental and physical health are going to eventually cause you to kill yourself if you keep acting this retarded

anyone try the Holy trainer guardian? They have knock offs of it on ebay already.

I really like the idea of being not able to slip out at all even though I don't do that right now aside from when I need to clean in the shower it's nice to not have to unlock at all since I can just pull out and clean and then put it back in before it gets hard. Is there any way to actually clean without taking off the cage thats reasonable?

i mean when you guys do this its goes to fp so its not like i give a shit :)

>to late to change ok
You show a fundamental lack of understanding of the human condition.

>Holy trainer guardian?
get a custom metal cage thats more open.

let me rephrase that i don't want to :)

see
You stupid motherfucker

why do u care if i kill myself?

wouldn't that just make it easier to pull out if the cage was larger?

Or are you saying a custom metal cage thats open is easier to clean without taking off?
Like rather than a tube cage a wire cage would be better?

a cage more open is easier to clean steelwerks and mature metal have what you are looking for as far as custom metal is concerned tube and wire combos as well.

I've been thinking about getting a cage

show us your real cock ;) ive seen that pic before

that is real

i mean not some pic that's floating across the internet

Are you the same autismal faggot pretending to be an oldfag that can't stand anyone having fun on Sup Forums?

As I said before. I'm an actual oldfag and you're just a faggot who doesn't want people to like things you don't like.

gb2r9k

my dick is the same size, im not sure I can find a cage that small