HAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHA

AND YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD PERSON

WOOOO NELLLLY

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/shots-fired-wikileaks-accuses-panama-papers-leaker-being-soros-funded-soft-power-tax
geo.tv/latest/105614-Donald-Trumps-name-shows-up-3540-times-in-Panama-Papers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And not once as actually having set up a shell business with that Panamian law firm.

> AND YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD PERSON

no? he's just the kind of anti-PC anti-globalism anti-estabilishment anti-islamists president that the world needs right now.

nobody thinks he is perfect. he's still a promising choice

>mere mention of name implies guilt
Ok, can you point to what wrong doing was shown?

Not surprised, and for some reason I don't give a shit.

So all he did was help other people cheat on their taxes.

Sounds like exactly the guy who should be writing tax plans.

Neither Trump, nor any company he owns shows up anywhere in the Panama papers. Why would Trump hire a Panamanian law firm to handle his business when he has 100 white shoe New York City law firms on speed dial? Stupid.

>Panama Papers happen
>names sort of not really named
>Trump gaining ground
>btw guise he's in here a few thousand times

Wew lad

Pretty sure an article noted that it was almost entirely investors and other associates using his brand in some form or another anyways and not the man himself.

What's wrong with avoiding taxes?

Is Soros behind the Panama papers?

The article is meant as a headline that will get people to think he's done something wrong, with hopes that they won't look further into it to see that he hasn't done anything wrong. I mean just look at the title. There's zero context at all. Perfect example of why people hate the media. They try to spin shit to influence how you think. And too many people fall for it

Apparently he showed up 3500 times, do you have proofs?

Of course the jews would do this. FUCKING KIKES!

I can't wait until we start fucking murdering these rats again. Ugh I hate them!!! They're such subversive assholes.

He's said before that he takes advantage of the flaws in the US tax code but doesn't condone them.
He moved manufacturing to china because it's cheaper but wants to stop that.
He used bankruptcy to gut parts of his business and make a net profit 4 times but he wants to change that too.
As a private business man he was ruthless and did whatever he could to ensure his own success.
As president I expect he would do just the same.

I just googled "Donald Trump + Bad person" which give me 41,900,000 results.
I am now a #Cruzmissile

Literally only liberals care about this

its in the article

They apparently don't understand the legal difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

>The documents name some of the Trump’s investors, although the transactions seem to be aimed at milking profit from the business tycoon's name rather than any other links to Trump himself.

Fuck off faggot.

Nope, check:

>"cheating"
its perfectly legal to use loopholes people just get butthurt about it

yes zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-05/shots-fired-wikileaks-accuses-panama-papers-leaker-being-soros-funded-soft-power-tax

Wasn't that Mercedes race car driver also in the Panama papers somewhere?

It's only okay when Trump does it.

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Trump 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of Bank of America (NYSE) $14.20 - 0.10 (0.70%)

Noooooo

Yes, it's a false flag timed for the public to conflate "TPP" with The Panama Papers, not Trans-Pacific Partnership

I don't care

Heh.... What are the Panama papers about again??

Heh......

>The papers which magically include every one the government doesn't like and a few specks of "random people"
>The papers which were 'The biggest leak in history!' but only news sources got access to and never released
>News sources which are all biased left
>Instead of releasing them like Hillary's emails in a format anyone can search and look through

More like the biggest false flag in history, am I right?

>unable to show wrongdoing
Thought so kike

>This just in: the word "Obama" is mentioned 300 times in the last issue of "KKKrazy Monthly"
He's a big businessman who's been dabbling in politics since the fucking 90's, and there are literally "MILLIONS" of papers.
No. Fucking. Shit.

Ugh
>Mfw we will have these stupid threads with newfags and shills until November

>responding with memes

>claims to hate jews
>but it's only okay when trump loves jews

>rich people hide money

no shit faggot

>1 post by this ID

could it be that OP just shillposted and ran away without actually trying to have a discussion?

Typical anti-Trumpers.
>Pic Related

Sounds to me like the kind of guy that knows how to attack and close the loopholes!

This is a crafty jewish trick. Fucking Soros, why isnt he dead yet?

Shill plz

>Literally the 2nd line
"according to a report published in McClatchy DC, the business tycoon does NOT appear to directly own any company formed by Mossack Fonesca, the Panamanian law firm at the centre of the massive scandal."

underrated

Yep

The funny thing is that it's backfired magnificently. The whole of American media IS the boy who cried wolf, and the wolf is currently swaggering his merry way up to a gold-plated white house.

Anyways...

Always the same shills. They are easy to identify.

Look man, I wouldn't trust Trump as far as I could throw him, but if the choice is between a man with shady business dealings who, at least on the surface, supports positions I support, or a career criminal politician who has quite literally had people killed and wants to maintain the status quo, there's only one choice for me

It's bullshit goddamn it, don't fall for this faggots tricks

This. Trump has admitted to sounding hypocritical, because he plans on closing the loopholes he needed to use in order to compete. If Trump didn't do what everyone else did, he'd have lost. If there were trade laws, which he intends to make, he wouldn't have had to move manufacturing to china

Pretty much this. For example, if you attempt to manufacture clothing in the USA, which some companies do, your scalability is very limited and you have to appeal to the niche market that cares about "made in USA", because you simply cannot compete with the prices in China and India. Same goes for a lot of products, from electronics to stuffed animals.

got you senpai.

Is it safe to assume that the candidate that has the most support from Israel will win?

I gotta admit, all of the foreign support for Trump makes me more than a little leery.
You fuckers are planning something. "Put a muppet in power, THEN drop the atomic maple bombs."

Here's a link, it is just a bullshit bait title, don't fall for it you faggots.

>Trump
>good person
LEL

Link

I imagine it's similar to our support for Firage, La Pen, and Wilders.

>The documents name some of the Trump’s investors, although the transactions seem to be aimed at milking profit from the business tycoon's name rather than any other links to Trump himself.

Read my friend, and you can educate yourself

Also where are my two pennies

Because you partake in society's benefits without paying your fair share. If you don't pay taxes, you shouldn't have access to any public services, or be protected by the law, or anything else funded by government money

Hey yank, why are you such a fagget? Why don't you try being a real man for once in your life and vote for Donald Trump.
>this is coming from a leaf.
Rethink your life's trajectory.

Quite a typical response from the kike. Look how it deflects any criticism by shifting blame and ignoring the question

he also culturally appropriated our shillary meme
>topfagget

Hi Soros.

>Trump does not appear as an owner of offshore companies, but his name appears 3,540 times in the leaked documents, reports McClatchy.

Trump did nothing wrong.

did george soros give you 5$ to post this?

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm personally dissatisfied with our current elected leader and the hyper-liberal state of Western society. I want Trump to win out of hope that he'll facilitate a much-needed paradigm shift in Western politics, and support him for much of the same reasons American voters do. The only difference is I can't vote for him and support him directly.

I picked a bad week to give up being a #CruzMissle

Those sneaky kikes.

>ID
>wQgoyGBW
>goy

nice try kike shill

If Hillary wins, Canada has to enter the TPP/TPIP. :(

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Trump 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of Bank of America (NYSE) $14.20 - 0.10 (0.70%)

>although the transactions seem to be aimed at milking profit from the business tycoon's name rather than any other links to Trump himself.

Well this changes everything,
I now officially #StandForRand

Fuck off $Hillary

>panama papers
You mean the globalist/Intel agency manufactured "leak" that came out a little while back?

Into the trash

thats the last straw

i'm now a #HillDog

His name showed up. Others use his name. You get a license and use TRUMP.

And all he can do is parrot the same stolen meme

so it begins

damn you really convinced me this time
i am now a #CruzMissile

>he's actually pissed off that I "stole" a meme

How is it possible to steal memes? Are you clinically retarded?

>flag check

...and continue to deflect

>if you're kidnapped and eat food and sleep in a bed given by your captors you're consenting to be there

That's how retarted you sound.

>calls me out on deflecting
>while posting JDIF image

Irony.

Where is the linked article?

Donald Trump has said numerous times in debates that while the government estimates about 2 Trillion US dollars are held in offshore accounts for tax purposes that he believes it's 10 Trillion -- and that he knows how to get that money back in the USA. This just makes his claim more believable.

I remember people on here saying it was because of Infamy.org as the Panama Papers coincidentally leaked two days after Infamy went live.

The shills are out tonight.

im confused i thought all of the panama papers stuff was for liberals because they go against what they preach. am i wrong? maybe just too drunk for this

Last I checked, the US has the highest corporate tax in the world at 35%. And people wonder why tax havens are a thing? Trump has made it abundantly clear that he wants to lower tax for people and businesses operating in the US, while increasing trade tariffs as sort of a carrot and stick method of keeping companies countryside. It's not beyond reason, then, that Trump would try to close the loopholes in the law that allow for tax evasion...but there is no way that will get done until it's affordable to pay taxes in the States.

source?

I'm not deflecting anything, I'm simply pointing out the fact that you choose to use logical fallacies (that, by the way, are easily caught here on Sup Forums) rather than post facts that prove Trump has been directly involved in this.

Faggot.

Trump may not be my friend, but he's making all the right enemies.

Only a fraction as Clinton?

>could it be that OP just shillposted and ran away without actually trying to have a discussion?
Wish mods would ban these IDs, Ill bet OP is a bot or paid shill that posts dozens of these per day.

You're pissed off I'm not using facts but yet you're posting JIDF pictures.

There is huge irony in that user.

This tbqh

Got you senpai

And again trying to change the subject. Do it faggot. Post proofs. Post legitimate proof with a reliable source and I'll eat my words with a fork and knife. If not, we can keep going in circles like this. One of us will get bored eventually.

Im joining the military now