/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCXFKo1UDjQ
youtu.be/Q8Tiz6INF7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for bolts

Fuck subbanigger, trade him for an actual forward

I mostly just don't get your hateboner for him. The pairings in general needed time to adjust but they were mostly ok November onward. At most you can say Ekholm really struggled with him, but he was bad in the World Cup too so I don't think that was all Subban.

>Oshie, Shattenkirk or hell even throw big on Burns or even fucking Radulov.

Wouldn't want any of these tbqh. Duchene or Tavares (if he ever becomes available). Maybe RNH but he's similar to Landeskog in that I don't like how he's trending. No point in spending money just to spend it.

lets go canes

O HAPPY DAY!

aren't you supposed to have decent D prospects? Zboril, McAvoy, Carlo? and how did the other 1st rounders from 2015 turn out? I know we were memeing a lot back then about the picks

>le funny clipart man xDDD
HAHA OH MAN YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY UPVOTED

who /5thline/ here

le pig man :)

Gib McAvoy

>45 minutes to Leafs-Slugs

youtube.com/watch?v=TCXFKo1UDjQ

I'd rather post here than in your shitty floyers thread fuck off

>le funny illiterate spaghetti and cat food man xDDDDd
Please stop posting reddit content here.

If you think Charlie Day isn't funny, you're a dumb piece of shit loser.

when i was younger my dad used to drive us to buffalo to watch leafs games, because it was almost always a guaranteed win

zboril is a bust. mcavoy is insanely good and carlo is playing top pairing mins already. lauzon and lindgren looked good at the wjc too. senyshyn and bjork are having great years and trent frederic, the meme reach pick of this draft like they did with senyshyn, was playing extremely well until he got hurt. the memelords on this site dk anything about amateur players at all really, sweeney's picks have been great outside of zboril. his trade with fla is incredibly bad and the beleskey and backes signings are terrible, loui is the better player.

remember to play whistle to whistle lads

youtu.be/Q8Tiz6INF7I

Will the canes get a new logo anytime soon?

>AHAHAHAHA HE CANT READ AND EATS CAT FOOD AND HANGS OUT UNDER A BRIDGE AND SLEEPS WITH AN OLD MAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I won't say it again, kiddo: go the fuck back to plebbit.

no

too late to rebrand and nothing else fits the name

epic

>if I brand something Reddit, I'll really ingratiate myself to the /hoc/ guys!

Like I said: dipshit loser.

Go away son, autism isn't welcome here

the current one is bad but you'd just get some shitty minimalist nonsense like their new jerseys

reddit is good.

Fuck off floyers cuck your team sucks and your city is a shit hole

That's some clip art senpai.

Hurricanes in Columbus tonight.
Much like Columbus vs. top teams on past years, Carolina shows up and snags points. Should be gaf.

>Bob's back from his porcelain vacation.
>Korpisalo napping in his bitchen new helmet.
>Scott Harrington also doin' thangs.

Thread here probably. No shitpostan. Don't want to miss any more "lol goals" in our division.

so you seem fine if you can get rid of 1-2 bad contracts imo
heard ARI is freeing up 7,5M after this year

I'm looking at the 2015 draft board. pretty crazy Pittsburgh would've ended up with Barzal if they hadn't traded for Perron. then again, they wouldn't have had Hags and maybe not won the cup. wew

t. Reddit

His play is literal dogshit, he got demoted onto Ekholm's because ekholm's play is more conservative, it's just so when he surrenders the blue line there's at least 1 person that'll make it at least 1 on 1

>clipart and no news

Please meet in the real thread

Barzal is a bust though. They actually dodged a bullet.

Today's Ameribowl winner will be Matthews, he will score 2 goals and 1 assist.

t. /hoc/ oracle

one these threds are gonna get pruned and its not gonna be yours m8

stop being so mad you autist

what happened to him? thought him, dal Colle and Beauvillier would lead the islels into a golden age

don't want to get hit with a battery 2bh

REAL THREAD

Why are you throwing a fit?

i'm not sold on barzal. i like connor though and would have liked him over debrusk, although debrusk nearly made the bruins out of camp this year and has had phenomenal metrics in pro playing with garbage linemates.

i don't really like perron he reminds me of neal a lot

i could see sweeney pawning off krejci to arizona for the last year of hanzal's deal and adding futures for like duclair or something to infuse some skill into the top 9.

they're all busts

if a prospect doesn't light it up before he's 20 he should end himself, purify the gene pool

Barzal is a bust though. He has no clue what to do without the puck.

how devastated will lundshit be when his XXXXXXXXXXXXXXL pads get reduced in size?

>thought him, dal Colle and Beauvillier would lead the islels into a golden age

you're a retard then. those were never considered blue chip prospects at any point.

fuck off

Go out and throw some bracelets you mouthbreathing incel

Jedi Master, Sergei Bobrovsky

120 % agreement

one year ago every fucking hockey writer acted like the isles were a young up-and-coming team. I'm ok with how this turned out.

REAL
THREAD
HERE

This reddit cuck thread will be pruned, MOVE OVER

why couldnt bob just sit one more fucking game fuck my life

and what about his fucking shoulder risers

can't wait for that faggot get deep in the net like he does, see pucks fly by him and cry his eyes out

do it, nhl

I love it that CapuANO got fired. Thank God the ISLES suck and aren't good like my RANGERS.

Here's the news, guy. It's a day or more old, but still very important. Study it, dissect it, learn it, internalize it. Be it.

WPG: Ondrej Pavelec to play Wednesday
NYI: Isles fire Capuano, name Weight interim HC
LA: Kopitar (illness) ready to return Wednesday
STL: Carter Hutton to start again Tuesday vs. OTT
NAS: Predators claim Brad Hunt off waivers
WPG: Jets bring up Ondrej Pavelec from AHL
EDM: Jujhar Khaira nets 1st goal in win over Yotes
WAS: T.J. Oshie gets three points in Caps' OT loss
PIT: Evgeni Malkin nets three in Pens' 8-7, OT win
DET: Jared Coreau posts 18-save shutout over Habs
BUF: Jack Eichel nets 2 goals as Sabres top Stars
NYI: Thomas Greiss earns 32-save SO over Bruins

>this autism

tl;dr

the way you write smells of reddit to me

reddit detected

You're reading the wrong articles then. Most young, up and coming teams consisted of sabres, coyotes, jets, leafs, oilers, jackets. I never read anywhere that the isles fit that description.

>NAS
>WAS

is this how you talk "news"

>boy that sidney crosby ehh what a game and celly last night boy sure is a beaut eh

>coyotes

lmao talk about reading the wrong articles, memeing off

I'm not sold on the Yotes now that we're talking about it. that whole project kinda stands and falls with Strome not busting

go back to the other thread dude, this one is about to get pruned

Well no shit it's obviously wrong in retrospect. The coyotes were supposed to be better this year and potentially contend for a playoff spot. The fact that strome is a massive fucking bust, domi got injured, dvorak still needs time and duclair is a fringe 3rd line winger.

>implying

You really do need professional help
Not even memeing

ekman-larsson is a bad-team-do whatever-you-want-cause-no-one-cares babby and their forwards all have ceilings of complementary scorers

Stop arguing about clip art and start talking about hockey faggots

I guess I just don't agree that he's been that bad. Disappointing relative to expectations but he's been average to me after the initial memes. His style has been more that he jumps up while in the offensive zone when he actually gets the puck but he doesn't really do the risky decision making to try to get it when he doesn't have it and he doesn't try to carry it in a lot. Though Josi might be biasing me there though, no one carries it a lot compared to him.

HOW HE KING WITH NO RING?

yeah this. they will literally all be middle6 forwards. you CAN build a contender from there with a good D-core and 2 good centers and MAYBE a good goalie. yotes have none of that yet

go to the fucking real thread you autists

There's a good chance he would be the best defenseman on the team you're a fan of.

hey guys I'm david poile, i have a fresh young negro on the trading block, give me your best offers

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Because he owns bitches like you. Next.

this is becoming really sad and you are the only one not talkign about hockey right now

>finnish goaltending
heh

>supposed to be better this year and potentially contend for a playoff spot

which one of your genius writers said that? must have been somebody really delusional

even if they had great prospect and a solid team which they don't, they won't be able to keep all of them in the future anyway because of how cheap they are
the coyotes are never going to go anywhere

He's getting paid 9 million and playing worse than ekholm and Ellis, both of their cap hit is still smaller than his contract. He's a fucking bust for what he's getting paid. I'd rather him be gone so we can sign an actual defenseman with a good budget so we can sign Johansen on long

>generals didn't ruin Sup Forums

Rangers stars

he absolutely would be, but in that environment, with those expectations, what can you expect. he would be an excellent player on an actual good team though his numbers would for sure suffer.

They have one of the best prospect pools in the NHL. Are you just bitter because the islanders are competing with the avs for the most incompetent franchise in the league?

hey man, I was wondering where you were

coyotes are a shit team and will always be a shit team
>duclair
bust
>crouse
bust
>strome
bust
>domi
will be out of the league in a few years due to injury
>chycrun
bust

oh yeah I'm really mad about the fucking coyotes, you got it figured out

more reality, less yahoo news friend

you can watch some chl someday too

>rags

How much is Gary paying you to spew this nonsense?

shane doan should absolutely not get into the hhof

Carolina trying to beat bob from the point
KEK

LEAFS VS SABRES

AMERICABOWL
EICHEL VS MATTHEWS

nobody cares

auston is his daddy

he won't

he'll have his jersey retired and that's that

Well he's not untouchable to me, just saying that I don't find him to be that big of an issue.

But there's no cap concerns with Johansen. Preds have $7mil in cap space right now. Joey is a $4mil raise max, Neal is maybe $1-2mil, Arvy is $2-3mil. Ribeiro and one of Wilson or Smith off the cap so there's space if you want to pay a UFA. Ellis's next extension eventually is what you keep an eye on but that's 3 offseasons away.

>reading comprehension