You must crush this hamster to death in the palm of your hand, and you get $250

Do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah

yes

I'd do it for $5

Nah. That thing is cute af. You'd have to pay me way more.

In a fucking heartbeat

Fuck yea I do, hell I'll fuck it's corpse I don't care.

Yes. Easy money. Next question.

I couldn't

i'll pay $250 not to

I'd do it for free.

It would have to be much more because I'd feel fucking awful about it.

I kill once 2 cats with my hands for $10

Yeah 240 is not worth losing your dignity over. It will disturb you years down the road and you will always think "I purposefully killed a hamster"

Am I allowed to cum on it afterwards?

I've had to put down a baby chick that had it's face eaten by rats. That haunted me for a while, but it would have been crueler to try and keep it alive or let it die a slow painful death. Living on a farm, you have to learn to kill animals. Plus, that hamster would have been eaten by it's parents anyways.

Sometimes they eat them after you handle them. I had one as a kid and the mother started eating the litter. She finished one of and started on the leg of another before we took her out of the cage. We have he time to calm down and she didn't harm them when we put her back in. The second survived but had a limp. But, you still shouldn't handle them.

I would only kill another Human for $250 and no jail time or criminal records

pass

for 250? lol no

You are probably the same backwards bitch boi who cheers on rekt threads but gets rustled when poor old doggo gets beat with a shovel.

Eww no not with my hands that's gross, maybe with my foot or something I could do that.

if nobody ever would know, else 250 is not enough

True
Yeah you shouldn't.... The mother fucking eats the kids. another reason you shouldn't handle them is because they stress very easy and can get heart attacks easy

Yes

>must
Well, if I must, there's no choice, you fucking idiot!

Spot on mate

2edgy5me. It's definitely summer in here.

Kek that Gif of shovel doggo is old af

must i?

i did it wheres my 2$

You must... If you want to get the 250 bucks. Learn English dumbass.

->

no i love smol fren

Speak English you fucking mutts.

I beheaded a rabbit with my bare arms, chopped it up to parts, cooked its intestines, and ate it as a sausage. You think I can't do this shit for 250?

You too 7th grader.

Did you kill it first or ripped it alive?

250? fuck that, that rodent is way too adorable

250? lol. you guys are cheap

Why the fuck should I kill it first to rip off its head. If I rip off its head, it'll die anyway. It's a fucking rabbit. The pain will probably last 5 seconds max while i twist its head around and pop it off.

Seeing that was fucking crazy. I was only about 7 years old but I remember it vividly. She was normally a gental and nice pet, but she instantly got into a frenzy and just started eating them like something from a horror movie. It took a good 15 minutes for her to calm down after we took her out of the cage.

Wew le edgy lord

it reads
>AND you get the money
does this express a condition?

>Sup Forums

also:
must i?

Well why the fuck did he not just say,
"if you want 250 dollars, you must crush this hamster to death in the palm of your hand."

Just eat it

Hell yeah I would. Fuck you, PeTA.

Because OP is a lazy retard

You sound like a redditor... We don't like your kind around here

Nice...

Seems fit.

Yeah, I'd give you 250 if I could crush it

Yeah I was surprised too when I saw mine eat her 2 kids, shit was crazy. That was about 3 years ago lol. Nature is nature.

Imagine how many slim jims you can buy with 250$

Yes, I'd do it for free, too.

Narly. Can't say I have ever eaten an animal alive. I did take a hatchet and behead a snapping turtle when I was a younger. Still have the skull.

You fags need to go back to 1st grade English. You must do it, and you'll get the money.

Its simple.

Nigga, I mercy killed a squirrel with the left front tire of my car without hesitation. This is no different. Now give me that hamster baby.

Well with that money you can get a decent slut off Craigslist for 2 hours.

I would def choose 2 hours fucking a whore cunt over killing this animal that will die in 2 years anyway.

Shit they le found me le out

no. also $250 is kiddo allowance
underageb&.

Or French

I beheaded a beetle when I was a kid. I remember that shit still moving

Nature is fucking brutal sometimes. That shit scared me for life. I guess it was a good life lesson tho.

There was also a shrew or something like it. Also took a hatchet to it strangely enough. The turtle skull though I had preserved so it would not break down over time.

pic of skull?

I mean of course. But I would like more. Always want more money. If someone offered me a mil for this I'd want 3

Buried in the garage somewhere. Perhaps I cannot make that tomorrow item to find and make a thread about.

No. Sell it for a thousand.
Someone will buy.

sure not

Don't crush Chami

No

I killed two newborn kittens with my own hands, snapping their necks, for free. My aunt asked me to do it.

I was an edgy teenager then and I didnt care. Im 35 now and i wouldnt do it, at least for a decent sum of money

spotted the retard

no but i would definetly punch you in the face for proposing me that and i would keep the hamster.

>doing stupid shit for money
i'm either steve-o, a youtuber or a pothead

That's a lot of money for something so easy

gross, I don't even crush bugs in my hand

video somewhat related. youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

If you make a thread, what time you think it'd pop up? I'd want to see that.

Nah i would rather just keep it

no im not a drug addict

I would stick that thing up my ass and let it crawl out my mouth for $250

I'm sure your dick's the right size for that.

Sure. Least I'm getting money.

in a fucking heart beat