Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you move this shit to MLP?

What is even happening in this picture?

I could but is it MLP?
It's fluffy...

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
More stories coming soon. Working on two new ones. Will post as soon as they are finished. One is a story about a befriended Litter Pal, the other is a dark story involving a murder. Follow, Like, comment, enjoy!

It's good for your first.
It's banned there.
I think it's someone picking up a fluffy by the ass and the fluffy disapproving of it.

someone tell me if these are shit

Or you could just read and make your own opinion?

wtf is that?

That's pretty fucking lame.

Yo is the whole fluffy thing dead? the booru barely has a dozen new uploads a day and these threads just seem to die now

i personally lost interest for like half a year there, kinda feeling like getting back into it, but i dunno.

I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT THIS HAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHAAHAHAH

If anything, they are growing. Maybe you are just not noticing when they appear? Weekends they are pretty popular. And on Thursdays, too. Not sure why Thursdays, though. Kind of an odd day of the weak.

Saved

Shouldn't you boys be studying for your summer school exams?

Dude, "summerfag" has been a word used for more than half a decade on this site. Why don't you try a little harder and gain some originality.

Im not calling you a summerfag. Im saying that you're getting held back a grade for being dumb

Wait, so it was a retarded fluffy guy posing as a troll? Or a retarded troll who actually browses fluffy content, but bashes people who likes fluffies? That is fucking retarded.

Sure you are. It was implied with "summer school exams." It was obvious. Please, feel free to demonstrate more of your superior knowledge about us, though. I'm sure it will be just as entertaining.

No I dislike your Alice scene.

Oh. That's just a damn shame.

Meant Meredith

what smart owner would have a smarty? how would one react to his fluffy being abused? this could get interesting

I think it plays the good fluffy with its owner but is a smarty outside.

Nah, I second that guy. Anyone read them? Are they shit?

>being this naive
And I bet you still ask your mom for dressing tips, too.

Says the guy so autistic he set up a WordPress for his fluffy stories

>swish and a miss
Not that user. Would you like to make more "autistic" assumptions?
>also
Why are you bashing someone who is writing creative fluffy content? Why are you here if you don't want fluffy content? What's your beaf, kid?

Yeah i take it back the threads active now, im just a inpatient fuck.

How would they eat though?

>raging on someone making fluffy stories inside a fluffy thread while viewing fluffy content
Welp, you've won autist of the day award.

OP here wow my thread is still up

Anyone know if 'blue 10' made it out before the last thread died?

I would assume the expiration date is pretty quick.

I'm not. Just put it on the booru.

Maybe they didn't want to? I have lots of fluffy blogs favorited. Maybe you should get off your soap box and calm the fuck down.

>browsing fluffies on Sup Forums
>bitching about fluffy content not being on "the booru"
>on Sup Forums
Dude, you've won your second award and it's only been 15 minutes! Fucking pro, bro!

poorfags btfo

bump