Would you have a serious relationship with a woman 5 years older than you?

would you have a serious relationship with a woman 5 years older than you?
>pic unrelated

I had a relationship with a girl 10 years older than me and cheated on her with a girl 10 years younger than me.

DOes she have a cunt? Then yes.

Maybe. I'm 22 and most girls my age are pretty retarded.

I at least hope the older one had a back door man

Sure, why not. I rarely date girls my own age. Usually a few years older or younger. She must not have high standards if she's dating a broke 20 year old who lives with his parents tho

Yeah. My gf is 4 years older

Im 17 soo fuck yeah

Mine is 4 years old

>17
lol

MODS

I don't take any woman/girl/potato seriously

My wife and I are swingers and recently began seeing fwbs on the side. The woman I am seeing is 13 years older than me and I would straight up wife her if I could. She's fantastic

Why the HELL would i want a woman 72 YRS OLD???

Of course. 5-10 years is nothing after you both become adults

I'd like a woman with a 10 years older personality and a 5 years younger body.

I dated a woman old enough to be my mom once... The whole "milf" thing... I can see it. But serious relationship? No. Most women willing to date a man that much younger are usually tramps and will either break your heart(like in my case) or cheat.

are you french?

I had a serious relationship with a woman 23 years older than me.

Best sex of my entire life. She taught me how to make love, not just pump furiously like an imbecile.

She was 53 and absolutely beautiful.

33 years older I meant

Older women are glorious lovers... But not lovers from my experience... If you get what I mean. My milf was....just amazing in bed. Beat kisser of my life. The way she used her tongue was... Hoof. She basically ruined my heart and ruined me for all other women. I don't want anyone if they don't look like her because she was just... So amazing. Pretty glad she looked so young for her age. Would be hard to find a new woman if not. My family thought she was 19 when I introduced her. After I took her home and came back I got a "I thought you were dating an older woman" comment and then "I thought that girl was 19!"

she was definitely an incredible part of my life. I never had to use a condom, and the way she squealed when she felt my cum shooting inside her always drove me crazy.

I've had a relationship with a woman who was 20 years older than me before. She wasn't attracted to men her own age, or older, and wanted men who were between 18 and 25.

Don't do it unless you want to look like you are hanging out with your mother.

how did she break your heart?

My wife is 6 years older than me.

End your life op

OMG... I know man. The way she would continue to ride me after drove me nuts. Somehow even after 5 kids she was SO fucking tight every time. I remember that week when the kids were with grandma... Omfg... Insane I wish I could relive that week over and over. Only bad part was, she was so good with her tongue... But only on my tongue. She wouldn't blow me. I got ONE blowjob in our 9 months together, and she didn't use those tongue skills on my cock. Only on my tongue. Inb4 all these fags think we're lying. I don't really care if you are. Just nice to talk about that relationship. I've tried to start threads to talk about it and got "fake and gay" or "pics or it didn't happen" she broke my heart. If I had kept the pics it would only make it harder on me.

nah I'm not lying. Met her taking evening classes at college, decided to be adventurous and fell absolutely in love. She was lonely, and I was lonely and horny. Lived with her for years. She was so good to me.

She passed away, and my life was made significantly worse after that. Still picking up pieces several years later. Here I am on Sup Forums Friday morning. I don't know that I'll ever be that happy again.

She didn't have much, and I didn't get much either- her family hated me and did everything they could to fuck with her Will. I will always hate them for what they did to us.

no, because if they're 2 or more years older, i don't find them attractive. gotta be younger

Oh.. That's a long tale. I'll try to make it short.

>she was my an heroed best friend's mom
>had a crush on best friend, but friendzoned so I would play flirt with the mom sometimes
>eventually developed a crush on her
>fast forward several years after an hero incident
>she moved away and then came back.
>contacted me and we hang out and drank a few times
>4th of July weekend last year had a 3 day fishing trip
>youngest kids said we should get together, that we'd make a good couple
>joke about it last day of the trip.
>gets real, she confesses to me
>holyshit.jpeg
>thought it was a joke. Made an embarrassing situation
Back story aside let's fast forward. I can tell the entire story if anyone is interested
>6 months in, everything was going great
>suddenly it turns sour
>get drunk together one night and end up a no call no show at walmart
Anyone who's worked at Walmart knows that's ground for being fired
>lose my job, but she acts cool with it
>fights get worse and worse and more often, she's drinking much more now and I'm unhappy with it
>it felt unreal so I let myself fall for her too fast
>doesn't help how crazy in love she acted a first
Love songs posted on Facebook tagging me saying thats how I make her feel, she bought an actual wedding dress for a wedding with me after a few weeks(to the best of my knowledge)
Shit creeped me out at first, but I looked past it.
>7 months in find out she's being doing a drug she promised me she should stop when we got together. Somehow hid the fucking shit
>finally the mother of all fights
"I might have fucking AIDS!"
>allmywhatthefucks.gif
>fight for a while
>break up a few weeks after cuz she's acting distant
>still love the bitch cuz I'm dumb
>stay friends
>2 weeks later she has a new man after saying if it didn't work out with me she'd go lez or hermit
>month or so goes buy
>get a text
"when was the last time you had me?"
>hellnofuckofbitch.exe

Yes that's the short version

I have a serious relationship with a woman 25 years younger than me

Didn't assume you were lying. Only saying I don't care if you are. It does happen. But the people on here... If it doesn't happen to them it can't happen to others it seems

I am currently in a relationship with a lady that's 7.5 years older than me. I'm 29 and she just turned 37. She complains much less than any other woman I've dated. I don't think it's related to age, though. It's related to her personality. Can it work? Yes. Will it always work? No. Just like with any other relationship, you need certain things to mesh for it to work.

This actually sounds amazing. I'm not even a big fan of blowjobs, for some reason they just never did much for me, but I LOVE french kissing. Wow, major envy right now, man.

Got one 13 years older than me.

Don't do much for me either... But that tongue action was obviously meant for a cock not a tongue which is what sucked. It was what I imagined the tongue tornado from American pie to be like for a cock. I wanted to feel it. However the blowjob was more like basic up and down in her mouth basic shit.

5 years isn't bad you jackass....I'm currently banging a 41 year old 8/10 milf..I'm 25 and shes trying to get serious, I'm not...She has an Autistic kid and a crazy husband

Imagine you're kissing a girl, and decide to stick your tongue it. Suddenly a super sweet tasting(she drank sweet alcohol like schnapps) started to whirl around your tongue like a whirlpool. Round and round fluidly... That was the kiss I got. My dick was instantly hard. I wanted her so bad from the first kiss... But like I said I wanted a real relationship...we made it maybe a week and a half? Before I couldn't take it anymore. Shit was insane. She wanted missionary, but I hate that position. So she hopped on top of me.. I thought I was gonna come ten seconds in she was so good....but I managed to last 10 minutes using standard think of other shit methods. I told her though and she was cool with it. Always been good with my hands and she came before my dick went in. Later learned why she was always insisting on the position I hated. She went crazy in missionary... So fucking loud. I honestly don't think any woman will compare

MOOOOODDS!!!!!!!!

I met a 40 yo that I would fuck on the regular in a heartbeat if I weren't married and lived closer.

And it goes both ways. I'd dip into that college pussy. They love older guys.

Ain't that the truth...

no fucking shit you pussyass little bitch