How come Americans are so patriotic when they have no culture? Is it mental retardation?

How come Americans are so patriotic when they have no culture? Is it mental retardation?

yes, america is a nation of retards

Really made me think. I would fit in well

Why are americans always telling everyone about their freedom when they can't even take a day off for easter?

they are also a nation of hypocrits

>not having two easter days
>2017

>mfw thinking about America
I cannot help but shed a tear.
God Bless America

>>>>>NEW JERSEY
>>>>>BOSTON

>meanwhile in Europe, it's considered taboo to have a flag of your country and to be patriotic

>giving a shit about Easter

>people in his country believe a foreign flag is their own flag

Culture of lynching WOPs

Most movies, music and franchises are american. They have culture its just spread like a metastatic tumour to all their 'allies' so they are viewed as culture-less.

Not really but ok user, be delusional if that makes you feel better about yourself

We wuz?
Kek, based mijnheer.

>Dutch knowledge of American history

TOOTHPASTE

>American knowledge about the American flag

>meanwhile in Spain & Germany
FTFY

They've been indoctrinated since childhood to worship a piece of cloth. They never had a chance.

NA countries are still very young.

Give it a while.

It's the only thing they have in common. You have to start somewhere.

Because they have a great nation in the present and have plenty of reason to be proud of their home. They're busy pursuing a better life for themselves rather than regurgitating the feats of their ancestors to distract from their own decline.

Dumb europoor

I don't know for other countries but in the case of France everyone hate the current regime
And people have genuine reasons to hate it since our true flag is blue and has lilies on it unlike the shitty tricolour, as for our true hymn it is a joyous hymn (Vive Henri 4) and not some genocidal hymn like the "marseillaise"

t. Louis XX

>Americans
>No culture
Hollywood isn't culture?

lol I never noticed before

Captain Toothpaste.

How do you type so well without a head?

new worlders tend to be extremelly patriotic

ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MI PATRIA, ESPAÑOL?

Because they fought for independence.

All countries that have had a people's revoloution are incredibly patriotic (china, France, Russia)