Alright, let's see how bad tonight's episode of Fear The Walking Dead is going to suck

Alright, let's see how bad tonight's episode of Fear The Walking Dead is going to suck.

>page 6
It's already dead on, Sup Forums.

We are the Walking Dead.

kek thanks user

Can druggie stop acting retarded?

eh, i'm already drunk so i don't care. it's the only thing on desu

i fail to see how mexico after the zombie apocalypse is any worse than it already is

no but nice quads

only reason I watch it every sunday night

intro wasnt half bad. I'm guessing these mehicans honor the dead so much that they, like very other retarded person in FTWD, refuses to believe that theyre brain dead zombies and not some new or diseased type of human

Maybe prior his death, he'll deliver a "We aren't the dead" speech. Finally realizing he don't want to become them.

please not another nick episode

pounded

Isn't it ingrained in their religion Day of the Dead? Cecilia in the first half of season two said she believe that the dead return to their homeland. And Nick returned her son to the village and she said something to him like "See, I told you. You always return to the place you were born."

It's Nick episode. And a Strand, Maddison, Alica episode.

Whoever plays Strand is a shitty actor. That was his fucking reaction to his fucking yacht--their only real chance--being gone? please.

Post alicias

Dammit, Best character died.
R.I.P Abigal
F

I think it's more of their culture than their religion. And yea, exactly what I mean.

Wouldn't you have that same reaction to when it is no surprise, since you're always Strand(ed) in life.

>it's a lexa tease episode

kek. touche user

Not the cutest Deadfu, is.

what movie is this? I keep seeing her in screen caps of it. Looks stupid but with a cult following

the 100

>he doesn't know about clexa

i pity you user

is it good? Looks kinda faggy

Sup Forums doesn't talk about it much, so it's good

it's good for real

guess I'll have to check it out, if nothing else cuz she's hot

>takes place in mexico
>characters discuss benefits of using a wall to keep the creatures out

It's like pottery

>commercial for a movie based on crashing a plane

He's hero, user.

and irl saudia arabia built a massive fence/wall on its border with iraq and doesn't let in any "refugees"

really makes you think

Oh shit, WHAT HAPPENED TO SALADZAR!

I was wondering the same thing.

apparently not longer than a few minutes lol

gd that fucker is stupid.

Nick officially least favorite character

Ophelia and Alicia should just fuck. For hope.

First the church murdering mom, then Abigal boatfu, now Salazar.
No wonder there are only eight posters here. The fuck is happening, killing off best characters like this.

he fucking died in the mid season finale, senpai.

So now they can just smear on a few blobs of zombie blood on and go undetected while walking and talking through a horde of zombies?

I didn't see that, what happen?

Shitskins are part hoarde already, it checks out.

Suicide.

She's about to get blacked

inb4 the piano draws the zombies

Too l8 m8

bye bye ophelia

wow what a dumb cunt

>walkers are strong enough to break glass
My suspension of disbelief can only soar so high to the sun before it melts.

Ah, here's the bottomless stupidity I've come to expect from our protagonists.

How the fuck can those walkers still walk after falling a dozen stories? They shouldn't just be able to stand right back up like nothing happened.

This show sucks, are they even trying?

Why?

finally some action

INB4
Ophelia is found dead floating in a pool.

she's probably just flickin her bean in the adjoining room

War time flashbacks and hallucinations from his dead wife.

He blew himself and Cecilia's residency up. To be with his waifu.

They are so dumb it's hard for me to root for them.

I stuck with this show through the first season and the first half of S2 but goddammit I am sick and tired of waiting for this show to get better.

I'm dropping this shit if tonight's episode doesn't show any change.

being drunk is the worst type of intoxication for the zombie apocalypse

Oh right, now its coming back.

All I have learned is that you shouldn't go to Mexico during a zombie apocalypse. It's nothing but death cults.

Mexico is such a shithole that the zombie outbreak actually improved things.

And it still sucks. They really blew the opportunity to show society crumble in season 1 and just jumped into low budget walking dead 2: Mexican edition.

well, did it for you? I tend to agree with you, but end of this episode got kinda interesting.

Test

did it work?

>it's a surviving the zombie apocalypse isn't hard enough, let's go somewhere there's a language barrier, too, episode

>it's a lets leave the boat with everything that is needed to survive unprotected and expect it to be just fine episode

I was banned for a while from here
Nick is best character I knew that candy was for the little girl
What did his mom say about his dad how he died I missed it
Also based papi is still alive somewhere I'm hoping he escaped the fire

>What did his mom say about his dad how he died I missed it
Crossed a barrier into incoming traffic

the father died when his car swerved into oncoming traffic

the mother is not sure if it was suicide on his part

Where the fuck is Tobias? He could save the show at this point.

Are they implying suicide or drunk driving?

holed up somewhere laughing at everybody else

I thought drunk driving. She said "late from the work cite," which implies he was coming home late af from a bar and she was covering for him, and the fact that addiction is highly genetic made me think so. Plus just how she told the story; i didn't get anything about suicide from my reading of that scene.

He died last season didnt he?

just got back into town and missed it, should I watch the encore @ 11? was it shit?

Did anyone else notice the awkward dialogue this episode ? It was EXTREMELY noticeable

That was good episode. If I had to bitch it'd perhaps have to go towards Madison's acting. Her resting bitch face didn't sell the scene where she's staring off into the sunset thinking about her Heath Legend missing. I thought the spic that recognized Nick was the one from the Jeep last episode. Guess not. Kinda iffy about the gangsters just letting them go. Obviously they're gonna follow them and take all their shit either way, but still you'd think they'd have at least taken a finger.

I thought they were going to put more focus on the 2 drunks drunkenly fighting the horde. I feel robbed of zombiekino. In general this show pussies out with the gore compared to TWD. Lot more cutaways. Really I'm bewildered. They must've filmed it and cut it for time. If not they went out of their way to blueball everyone tuning in. What the fuck is up with that doctor? The zombie bite thing is a bit too fucking nutty of a twist. I can't imagine what the explanation is going to be besides "hurrr this is make up I was acting the whole time"

I miss Travis

>"Hey guys lets leave our boat completely unattended and hope it doesn't get stolen"
>"Hey guys lets get drunk in the middle of a zombie apocalypse while my daughter goes off on her own with a suicidal orphan"

not as bad as previous episodes, seems like shit is heating up, action-wise at least

yea, dialogue sucks
>"I am a seducer of people" or some shit like that from Srand(ed)

At least things are getting interesting though. Finally

Show should be just Nick, Strand, and Alicia
Nick and Strand because they're actually good characters, Alicia because shes hot.
Couldnt care less if the others died

>Nick is a fucking retard who will believe any random cult he finds
>Ophelia killed herself
>Mom is going to kill herself
>Daughter is bland and boring as fuck
>Strand is going to die because he's gay and black
>Travis is going to get killed by autistic retard son
Can we get new characters please?

Last year I was saying that they should kill off everyone except for Nick, Daniel and Strand but Nick has gone full retard and Daniel is dead. Strand is the only beacon of light left in this show. He better live to the end.

Nick knew the doctor was crazy at the end
Madison wont kill herself since shes almost the central character besides Travis
Strand is up in the air but its better he's alive

>mfw they reintroduce the Morales family because fuck it they're Mexicans and people will finally shut up about him