It's almost 4 am and I can't sleep cuz of this shit right now

It's almost 4 am and I can't sleep cuz of this shit right now.

>Be me
>Be senior year of high school
>Meet girl
>We share common interests, music taste, ect...
>Beautiful
>Shy
>Smart
>Almost perfect
>One problem
>She's 6'0"
>I'm 5'5"
>kms
>We still make great friends
>Eventually fall for her
>Like hard
>Make no advancements
>Height difference is too intimidating
>Still enjoy being friends
>Be best friends for a while
>Take her to prom
>Shit was cash
>Eventually get into a huge argument with her
>Stop talking to her for a while

Present day

>We made up and are on skype since she goes to a college out of state and I still live with my parents
>Still liker her
>A lot
>Even more than before
>She loses a bet
>She has to give me her snapchat password
>Log in
>Do what any guy would do
>Go straight for eyes only to see if she has nudes
>None
>Get disappointed
>Get bored and go through her friends conversations
>See my name mentioned in one of them
>Start snoopin
>Her friend asks why she never dated me since we were such great friends
>Says I was way too short
>Hurts a lot but act normal for the rest of the call
>Call ends
>Grab 22. cal long rifle from the basement
>Contemplate suicide

Is there honestly any savior for us manlets?

bump

Not really bro. You got shit genes just end it already

First of all, don't even use a dinky 22. That's just painful as fuck. Secondly. Just deal with it. Make gains on your body. You may not have the face, but get the body and you'll have half the deal

find a short gril. i see girls shorter than 5'5" all the time.

Be attractive, bitches don't care about height if you are goodlooking.

the manlet denial. girls do care about height

>.22 long rifle
>suiciding with it

nigga you what.

They do, just not nearly as much as they care about you being attractive, and not socially retarded, and fun. Biggest poon slayer I know is a 5'5" Manlet.

There's hope. What you need to do, start working out. Every single day, hit the gym. No time for breaks. Get fucking ripped. Get in some fights. Prove that you are worthy. Take down some huge guys. Make sure that she knows. Get her interested. Make her want you. Then you go to her, look her in the eyes, and blow your brains out right in front of her. There's no hope for manlets.

I think a .22 long is a little big for you, I suggest a BB gun.

Nah we got true wrong end of the gene straws. Either be a pussy like me and never get laid or just man up and kys

She's in a different state now and moving on with her life. You need to move on now too. If you feel she's worth the effort though, the height difference will honestly be a non issue. She's 6'. She's like 3 deviations or more from the mean. She's more of a freak than you are. I guarantee she has esteem issues with her height. If you feel she's worth it keep being there for her and open up more to her. Tell her you looked through her snap (she probably figures you did, she gave you full access. She probably doesn't have nudes because of height esteem issues), tell her you were hurt/wounded by seeing that comment but you understand. Society has put an image in her head. Remind her of how much fun and how many memories you have together. Honestly, if it's as hunky dory as you claim she may not even believe that it's an issue, but she told her friend that, because her friend thinks that way and she doesn't want to feel embarrassed to her friend that she never made any moves on you. I hate making walls of text on mobile, I might just go off myself now too.

Tl;dr - man up, really go for her and she will overlook the height difference.

> You may not have the face
> You can have the body

Did you even read OP's post?

height is one of the most important traits of a man. it is pretty much a requirement for the man to be taller or as tall as the woman. just ignore any woman that is taller than you. this is the only way you short fellows can survive

Kek

5'5" manlet dated a 6'1" chick and the only issue she had was he couldn't give her a piggy back.

forget her and find a gril who will love you and baby you

Fucking savage

More likely to win big in the powerball than get a relationship like this.

so it has happened once. that's called cherry picking. better get used to this view lass

Dude has a penchant for girls that are taller than him...which is pretty much everyone. That was just the most drastic example.

You obviously don't know the odds of winning the powerball then. It's not even comparable. Compare it to get attacked by a shark or struck by lightning.

I never understood why height is such a problem for people. My boyfriend is shorter than me and it doesn't matter to me. If he was taller, literally nothing would change. Why would any girl refuse to date someone she likes just because she's taller than him. Wtf?

Just a physical preference, its not a big deal though.

I stand by my statement, fully understanding what I said.

no brownie points here stupid bitch. get the fuck out

If you want to get taller tie your arms and legs to different cars, then have them drive in different directions.

Yeah, I get if someone has a preference, but refusing to date someone who you would like to be on a relationship with, just because they don't meet that one requirement seems kinda stupid. Seems like you'd just miss out on an otherwise great relationship.

Find a new girl OP, or trick her with fake pics and reveal yourself later.

??

Did you read the greentext? This girl has known him for years, best friends even. Can't send fake pics.

>find a new girl
Can you read?

fucking roastie

Probably is being hostile towards you because you said you had a bf so they assumed you're a girl but you provided no proof you're a girl. They want tits or gtfo, even though that doesn't apply here.

Make a new social media account, find hers, casually sneak your way into her contacts, start as new user, wait until supposed to meet to say youre actual user.

I know that feel bro, don't end your life, if she doesn't like you, then fuck she. Grt another one smaller, just don't end your life, thats the coward path. Keep trying bro

He called you roastie so that means he is from /r9k/ and never has been touched by a woman except his mom.

Find new girl OR trick her... are you that poorly educated that you don't understand how your sentence was structured?

Terrible plan. Unless you want her to cut and block you out of her life.

Dont do it. You're toruturing yourself wasting your time on this cumdumpster.

Unfounded claims.

If you're going to kill yourself over her you don't need her in your life.

Can we let 404? OP either really did it or fell asleep

Alright, I misunderstood then.
I think user meant to say that OP should pretend to be someone else and when the girl agrees to date him, he should reveal himself. It's still a retarded plan, though.

I'm 5' 10" and my boyfriend is 5' 6". He's the best person in the world and I love his height. If a girl cares about height more than the man, she's a useless cunt.

I'm 17 and 5'9 am i a manlet?

No.

Average. Everyone here will still call you manlet though.

I know it was a retarded plan, but honestly OP needs to move on. Plenty of fish out there to worry about high school fuck fantasies. I didn't have this issue because I joined the marines, even though I got kicked out the PT and even my brief stay in boot camp took my mind off of bitches. OP needs to join the military and knock up a Laotian prostitute.

anything shorter than 6'6" is a manlet according to Sup Forums

Good read

daaaaaamn

>set up suicide stream
>link her to it
>???
>profit

Dude, you're just 17? You're probably still gonna grow and even if you don't, 5'9 isn't really short. Don't worry about it.

Damn. Women are the most hypocritical ppl out there. They cry about body acceptance and that's the one thing they don't do

She doesn't love you bro,

if she did, then there would be no barriers to show it, and that moment when she says you're too short for her was that barrier.Love is unconditional, if she wants to love you because of your physical self, well that's not love at all.
because what makes love, love, is that you feel it, not see it,

That is why the percent of men who date tall women is so short is because they're intimidated to do so, they're the ones who have the lowest percent of marriage, unless you're in the netherlands

find, don't waste time. time is short

I'm 20 and my height is 5"7 1/2,
at what age do my height stop growing?

I've read that it stop in your mid20's is that true,
i don't want to be a manlet,

Good read

Don't conflate entitled cunts with all women. There's women out there who will refuse to date someone just because they don't meet some arbitrary preference like height and there's women who will just love someone for who they are. It's the same as with men. Some people are superficial and others aren't.

I am s 6'5" and still strugle to get pussy. Its not about that broh. I think is about the money, the looks, but most abput the money, all that matters in this shitty life

20 and you still say you're height in half inches? You have other problems. You're height is within the 1st deviation, though, so it shouldn't be a big issue. Work on improving yourself socially though.

5"7-5"11 Average Adult Male
5"5-5"6 Average Adult Female

that's the standard,
's height meme is just pure bullshit

Anything Above 5"11 is considered to be
a tall human, below that is the average you would see in the earth.

I refuse to believe, fuck I'm a manlet

show her you got guts, those are better than height. She used obvious_excuse.exe it's your chance to strike, can't be so shallow she was serious, if she was nothing of value was lost. Now fuck you for making me answer nice bait.

Stop worrying. If a woman doesn't date you because you're too short, chances are she's not really interested in you for who you are in the first place. If anything, being a 'manlet' is a good way to weed out superficial cunts who would just make your life miserable.

user is correct

Pretty sure female height average is 5'3-5'6, with the average 5'4

You got to come to your senses bud. Nobodies with their H.S sweetheart. You could ask 2-3 hundred couples on the treet before you found a pair that are.

And dude honestly I see more short guys with girlfriends out in the world than 6 ft ppl. We're the lonely motherfuckers.

Nobody spends their lives with the H.S crush.

>Is there honestly any savior for us manlets?
Yep. Get fit and be physically bigger than a girl and she will feel fine with you. Many girls are under 5'5.

Interesting.

Male is correct though, with average being 5'9.

Op ever think she lost the bet on purpose do that she could give you the password so you could read the messages? That might be her way of saying move on I'm not interested in you that way.

Fuck you chunk!

I love you man, thanks for clearing up my mind about this, and I think you might be right,
If women don't want me because of my physique, then she's not the one who can complete me,

I mean, All I want was to be loved.

>I'm screencapping this shit

You should've just drunk your milk you pleb

Op she's getting plowed by a gorilla looking nigger at college his cock is bigger than your leg

>filter out "superficial cunts"
>left with PIG DISGUSTING women
>mfw

Don't put woman on a pedestal.

Listen you little faggot I'm autstic so good day to you sir.

People naturally filter out to date someone at their own level of market value. This is usually based on physical attractiveness, personality, and wealth. You just need to fuck a shorter girl. talk to new girls, get on tinder and fuck a few average girls. Forget her man. If shes not into you, you cant force it, so find someone who is.

Get fat gf with cute face, put her through excercise regimen, make her loose fat. You've successfully converted to a cute gf.

Word niggerspic is right on the money on this post.

Fuck tinder, honestly. Girls are worse there

Especially since op has a micro penis those loose ass tinder girls will destroy the poor midget guy. Kek

>kys w/ 22.lr
u srs nigga

Get some platform boots.

idk man, it worked for me. at 19 i had zero fucks. a year later and i have 5 in total, 4 from tinder. a lot of bull shit to go through but worth it in my opinion.

Spit out the cock and speak English fucknuts.

Well, maybe its my area ive had it for about a month and nothing. Honestly just use it for giggles and fap content.

>father told me to eat cheese to become big and stronk
>eat kilo of cheddar each week
>become 2 meter man at age 9
>father tells me to stop eating so much cheese
>father is Manlet so I slap bitch his face
>keep eating cheese til I'm glorious 3 meter man at 14
>walk outside
>men cower and women make the wetness of panties
>"we fuck later" I yell at small insignificant slurs
>walk into town 10 kilometers away in 2 minutes due to superior tall stride
>all doors built for puny Manlet
>begin consuming all beef in town so I can become even stronker
>muscles begin to swell
>let out guttural roar to signify it's time to mate
>"these bitches cannot carry tall children"
>angry at thought of Manlet babies
>fling nearest Manlet into sun
>was actually vlad putins friend
>shot 300 times in worst case of suicide

Made me Zozzle user

Kek

You paid those bitches don't lie you dirty kike.

I do it all for the lol my anons

had to pay for the plan b pill once, shit cost 40$ but the nut was worth it

fuck girls that are shorter than you, forget this bitch
/thread

First one ya fall hard.