Any other fags like me who just love the A1 arfs? Also general gun thread

Any other fags like me who just love the A1 arfs? Also general gun thread.

Love it,its such a classic
>no gay bulky stock
>no gay tapered delta ring
>no gay bulky handguard
>no gay removable carry handle

Euro cucks wish they had this kind of power!

The worst part is it's a dying breed. Let's see some pics user

I have a real hard-on for vintage and retro ARs honestly.
Sexiest IMO would be an XM607 clone, except IIRC nobody makes reproductions of that stock

Also, I used to think the old Colt 9mm SMGs look fugly and weird, but I've gained an appreciation for them and now think they're pretty cool.
I've read a few accounts from old cops who liked them more than MP5s

Nice to know there are still like-minded amerifags who enjoy a good nostalgic piece of gun americana.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

You cant post basically anything on Sup Forums. Don't be that fag

Back 2 the trap threads with you.

I actually am a humongous fan of the huge vietnam style m16's with the triangular handguard. If you know of any civilian repros it would be much appreciated.

>arfs
fucking homo

I put a triangular hand guard along with a 3 prong flash hider on my 1979 oly arms lower with a slab sided upper. Cured my retro urge

Olympic is the only way to spit lead at the vietcong brother.

A true Sup Forumsrother. I'd post a pic too but I'm stuck at work.

those are sexy

hello

roll

Rollerino

My AR15 that i built, plus my FN Hi-power, and Vietnam captute SKS.

I just watched a YT video with a gun just like that. Integrally suppressed and all.
Apparently it was purchased from estate sale, but wasn't registered so parts of it had to be destroyed. Almost cried.

how much was your build? $400ish?

I'm a huge fan of the sks. As a matter of fact ive been doing my research on the Norinco SKS-M. Factory modified stock and bolt to accept AK 47 magazines.

If you get the chance to buy one, do it. I have one and it's loads of fun to shoot and no bullshit with those shitty 30 round SKS mags with the duckbill

I've seen it done using aluminum rod, some milling, a cut down A2 stock, and some parts off an airshit XM607.
>Not a DOE SMG
>A2 Lowers
Get that garbage out of here

Just around that without the sights. I got a complete kit off slickguns

nice. ive built a couple, is pretty easy and fun