Ya fuckin white dog cunts give us back our straya or we steal ya fuckin kids noongah

Ya fuckin white dog cunts give us back our straya or we steal ya fuckin kids noongah

also can havea dollah for da bus ples

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capt cook cunt muuhhh laaaannnhhhh

Got a cigarette? Ya fuckin dog I seen ya with one ya fuckin white cunt.

Kek

chekd
im guessing this makes sense to kiwis?

The scary thing about this thread so far is how fucking accurate it is. I live this EVERYDAY in Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

I'm from the US, and I'm intrigued. What the fuck is all this?

Go to Hope Vale in QLD. Fucking professional victim coons. 'White man keeps us down' etc. Just fucked. Do everything except show up to work.

fuck off dazza ya gronk

Straya mate.

Useless fucking whinging coons.

Professional victim black cunts. Don't work, on welfare. My tax dollars at work.

Don need no house fo showa mistah white men

Can jus hav baff with mah kids so dey clean for muh dicky

So now save moh whites money for a goon bag

Fuckin genis ay cunt

They don't actually know what a wheelie bin is for. They just throw rubbish out the door.

The dumb boongs should throw themselves out the door.

I reckon that might be a community in the NT. I worked there for a year and the people looked like extras from a Lord of the Rings movie. The kids were inbred ferals. Wadeye in the NT.

Def Straya. Could be one of several places in the NT.

In New Zealand we embraced our indigenous people and culture, but you guys treat yours like shit. This is why Australia will always be shit compared to us.

>ples
in their entire 40 000 year history no abo has ever attempted to say 'please'

Yours probably deserve some respect ... ours are sub-human. Truly. Just cancer on society.

we all do mate

Kek.

This.

remember whhen that abo kid stole a bike and got killed riding it in traffic (w/o a helmet) and how their were riots in kalgoolie? well they also had a "protest" in perth. I saw some of it, some old chick was saying that our laws dont work with abo culture and we need a seperate law system. she didnt actually specify anything, and im willing to be if they got their own system theyd quickly want back in when they realise that removes centelink and medicare from them.

Try living in Darwin. Fantastic city WRECKED by black vermin. Can't go to the mall without these orcs asking for a smoke, two dolla, phone etc etc etc. Dirty stinking apes.

>grew up in smallish town, mostly white population
>one abo family at school
>friends with one in class
>mostly normal guy, he starts talking about his family
>Brother in jail for stealing cars
>father in jail for insurance fraud
>mother supporting many other siblings through welfare
>long story short, the last I heard of the cunt was when I got home from school one day and find out neighbours had chased him off after robbing my house.
>still has my original xbox

>Ya fuckin white dog cunts give us back our straya

No

This. They constantly want 'traditional law', but rings the cops the second they have a problem with Unca Bill being on the piss.

I lived in a set of units across the road from this goverment provided abo housing in foster, they had a big fucking abo way out in the street, 3 times i saw the same cop turn up tell them to fuck off, literally said fuck off by the end of it, but everytime he left they just regrouped and resumed

Only time I've ever been robbed, assaulted and had my bike stolen was by local coons. 8% of the population, 80% of the crime. Muh land be fucked.

war not way

The cops in QLD hate coons. 50% of any shift is dealing with black scum.

i was going to tafe in foster at the time, they were big on coon rights and tolerance, foster a godamn holiday beach city/town with a bunch of pedastaled coons living there

50%? No, bruh, if you follow the bouncing ball it's closer to 80%. TBL rules.

Keep an eye out for child murder/assault/abuse in mount isa soonish. Little coons robbing houses CONSTANTLY. Steal cars, poison pets, the local pony club is about to snap because the subhumans constantly attack/ abuse/ injure the horses. Cops can't do anything. Won't be long before they get caught robbing the wrong person and they kill one of them.

Why do these smelly coons have no regard for anyone elses safety or laws?

I swear to god they're actual chimps. At least you can teach a chimp some tricks though.

Every do gooder wants you to praise their culture and act like they're doing no wrong. It's fucking disgraceful. I never asked for this shit. Just round them all up and throw them in a cage in the NT.

I wish your filthy compatriots would recognize this and stop moving to Oz. Stay in your paradise, chew roots, drink mud, sell whale territory to the Japs. I don't give a fuck, just don't move here!

You white scum stole our land, we might be uncivilised by your standereds but before you came along we didnt have greed or corruption, we just lived our lifes day to day only taking from the land what we need, ownership was a loose term, and for us that was fine, now take a look at what your people have done to this land and our people, there are many aboriginals that just want to go back to the old ways and live by our own laws, this is our country after all

>we just lived our lifes day to day

Like fucking retarded wild animals -chimps. If you want to go back to that, ditch the internet, all of your tech, clothing, food, etc. And go live in the woods.

The white man is a blessing to this world. Where would you be without us? That's right, in a fucking tree swinging on branches.

Why would you even entertain the animals, bro? Hitler was right. We all would have been better off.

Imagine where humanity would have been by now without the parasites!

You call us primitives but look at the hateful stuff you write, you are being the animals you claim us too be

What's this 'we' shit?

the fuck why are coons on the internet, what is this dawn of the apes?

This is correct. Some places it's non-existant, fine, average but once you go enough north it's basically like Africa but you don't feel sorry for the blacks.

Kek

have a taste you bogan cunts