youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

war already started heres view from my window

Is that St. Petersburg?

It's St. Virginsburg

MOSCOW

stale

St. Petersbutt*

But in reality Eur*peans always ally with the turks, arabs, asians and other scum against us.

Canada joins the Euros just so the Newfies can get a second chance at Gallipoli

We know that feel bro

Because even Turks were more civilized in those days than Russians. Even Peter the Great and his Westernization didn't help.

because russians are the biggest scum and the eternal threat to europe

No one asked you subhuman turk

im not a turk you subhuman russian, I hate russians so much, you are asiatic vermin

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>quoting biggest failure and worst general in history

>thinking I care about the opinion of a son of a bitch, barbarian and chronic drunk

>Trump before the elections
>>"NATO owes us so they either pay up, or we're out of it and they'll have to defend themselves hahaah"

>Trump after the missiles attack against Syria, looking forwards towards more de-stabilization
>receives the NATO representative
>>"You know those nato lads aren't that bad"

Italy defended the Russian position in the last UNSC meeting.

So why do you care aboyt Patton's opinion faggot?

Pretty sure UK and France are enough to eradicate Turkey relatively easily

>when you observe the most deliciozo cockroach b8
watch all those immigrant flags come out of the woodwork

youtube.com/watch?v=a00tJMDj8LA

>1.2 million

Our army is around 200000 and not all are infanterymen, anyway, no French would die for "Europe" or "Europeans"

>Italians
So you want to EU to loose?

>Britbong fumbles the English

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_War_of_Independence

You tried something like that once and rekt'd so bad.

fuck you
also general reminder to OP, FUCK YOU

if it werent for Cesar and italian qts and the fact that Italians and Pakis look the same ;) i would have hated you

long live Turkiye

Why send troops into a house that's already on fire?

Don't worry brother. It's okay.

Looks like bad news for you if Kurds want to fight for their country

So, you are telling me a 7,7 million troop going against a 1,2 million one was able to loose half as much as the 1,2 million army?

Russian war strategy, everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz61Y_-bUB0
Yare yare daze...

Paki here willing to nook dirty scumbag Kurds for Turkey bro if they wants it

It's mostly PKK supporters and leftists.

pic related:
Red: 1 June 2015 AKP votes in Kurdish region
Yellow: 1 October 2015 AKP votes in Kurdish region
Blue: Referandum Votes in Kurdish region.

source?

Doesn't Russia have a fucking destroyer off the coast of Italy?

>Hungarians
>Russians
>not turkish asskissers
Who ever made pic is retarded af

>meme countries with few milion mentioned
>Poland isn't
ah yes

They probably want to win tho

this is more accurate

I guess we didn't win against anyone during 1200 years of Polish history.

Oh wait, we did. Countless times against: Turks, Russians, Scandinavians, Germans, Mongols, Tatars and even Saracens. Even against Wehrmacht, Infantry vs Infantry Germans suffered heavy loses.

But go on, tell me about my own fucking country, you lardass piece of shit.

Possibly the most autistic post I've seen today

kek, the dutch sent letters to the turks begging them to attack Spain

>1200 years of history
Egypt/Italy/Mongolia went centuries without losing any important wars. That doesn't make them relevant militarily anymore you dumb shit.

You've been steamrolled in every modern war.

But german scum are worse scum ever and also subhumans and criminals. World wars starters must die out lol.

your both shit

Russians are just objectively more of a threat

>Matteo Salvini
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It isn't 1939 anymore, stupid fuck. We have more tank firepower than Germans now.
Also, Dutch and Danes surrendered within a day. Poland fought for a month.

But the fuck do I care. Go slaughter each other like pigs, Poland spilled too much blood for ungrateful Europe already.

No, Russians are only defend themselves they are live in hard conditions. Germans otherwise are worse scum and warmongers Poland would say the same.

Don't forget to cash your EU cheque at the bank after posting this. It's the one right next to American garrison.

>this much wishful thinking

In an ideal world best Korea would free us from burger hegemony. That's wishful thinking.

cringe

>russians are only defend themselves
So you didn't use Eastern Europe and half of Asia as your puppet for most of the 20th century?

As well as recently invade Georgia and Ukraine.

K.

Poland is also significantly bigger... Than those countries

e*roshits NEVER EVER win a war. and 1 million comars can easily neutralize 30 million euroshits. history proved it many times.

>So you didn't use Eastern Europe and half of Asia as your puppet for most of the 20th century?
>As well as recently invade Georgia and Ukraine.
They are attacked Russia first it was self defense and bringing revenge. Fuckers had it coming for all crimes and invadings they are brought in Russia and slavs.

Europe history is history about revenge and blood.

Says dead empire.

>liberal and pacifist countries/populations magically uniting under a banner and going on an adventure to fight for the white race like it's LOTR

>Russians actually believe this

Ofcourse becouse we faced many invadings from this fuckers. Now we are top dog, euroshits finaly can die out for their sins.

Karma rules! Blood for blood is the only true answer.

>now we are top dog

Wanna test that? With your outdated ass military.

is chaos worship popular in Russia?

yawn

Of Course how about to blow out Earth with top nukes, bob? Sounds like a fun isn't it?

Next time read a post before replying

youtube.com/watch?v=NoXK2c665z4
>Chaos is the only true answer.

Your country is surrounded by U.S. nukes mate

Try us mate and see what would happen. All invaders are tough at first, but then consequences are coming.

But who gets Constantinople? Greece or Russia?

Underrated.

The Pope

>it's a r*ssian shills trying desperately to break up NATO by posting fanfiction tier screencaps on a tibetan yak hair tapestry website

Reminder only the complete annihilation of r*ssia and the subhumans inhabiting it will bring peace to europe.

wrong question. Who gets Rome is the question and the answer is the next Caliph.

Rome will be leveled before roaches get to rule it.

noice