Just finished this series, so I wanna talk about the later shit, major spoilers I guess

Just finished this series, so I wanna talk about the later shit, major spoilers I guess.

Anyways, I get the ending, but why did multiple deaths that last episode seemed so fucking out of place or rushed?

Also I fully understand the final scene, but is their ANYTHING after it, any closure? Or was that just how it really ends for good and their still isnt any story after it?

I dont mind tragedy but we dont really get a lot on DC.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10970986/Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv
youtu.be/kinf5ApBjmg
youtube.com/watch?v=0g263jtatDE
youtube.com/watch?v=fxSujfA-FLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Also I fully understand the final scene

alright, lets hear it

>any closure?
it's called Fire Walk With Me

>closure
otherwise known as S3
coming soon

The Red Room wasnt the black lodge, but a waiting room between, im guessing its purgatory with white lodge=heaven, black=hell.

Windem Earl wanted to harness the powers from the black lodge but got fucked over himself, underestimating it, much like Cooper.

Cooper met up with dopplegangers, or the Shadow version of themselves.

Laura seemed to not have a doppleganger but switch between her normal self and her bad self, much like in real life.

Cooper made the mistake of going to the Red Room, ultimately letting Bob escape in his own doppleganger which got Cooper.

I do not understand the small man nor giant.

Coopers entire downfall starts when he doesnt listen to the giant saying no to Annie when joining the pageant.

I love tradegy, especially at the downfall of someone who had good intentions but was too invested and headstrong and underestimated this otherwordly shit, but I wish it didnt end so abruptly.

Also Pete dying was absolutely bullshit.

Nah that is how the show ended for good when it got cancelled.

True FWWM is closure with the ending where we see Laura become an angel and leave the red room? well thats what I thought happened

Should I get that edited 3.5 hour version of FWWM with the deleted scenes added in or just watch the normal one?

>Also I fully understand the final scene

>but why did multiple deaths that last episode seemed so fucking out of place or rushed?
They were meant to be cliffhangers to pressure ABC into giving them a season 3; Lynch had a feeling that it would be the last episode, which is why he brought a lot of characters back, but he wasn't intending it to be.

> is their ANYTHING after it, any closure?
There's about 30 seconds worth shown immediately after in the Fire Walk with Me deleted scenes, but that's it. Wait for 2017 I guess. Watch Fire Walk with Me in the meantime.

Yep the red room is symbolic of a purgatory. I also found it symbolic of a hell with "many levels" due to all the different rooms so it was like a hellish puratory.

Reminds me how the Ancient Egyptians believed that once you die: you had to go through many types of rooms to try and survive and make it out to the end to heaven.

hell yeah get the Deleted Scenes version
and watch it like a tv show (split it up into 3 episodes)

truly the patrician way to experience that jambalaya of mind fuck.

what's wrong with his analysis? Seems pretty spot on to me. Except I think that was Laura's doppelganger.

the fan edit

How do u find the fanedit online to watch?

search for Q2's "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me – Teresa Banks, and the Last Days of Laura Palmer"

You cant, I tried forever, this is OP btw.

This is ALL I could find.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10970986/Twin.Peaks.FWWM.Q2.Extended.Fanedit.720p.mkv

the editor, Q2, seemed to have taken all his down.

I guess fully is too full of myself, should have said, I have what I think a good grasp on that final scene.

>any closure?
Fire Walk With Me
The Missing Pieces
Between Two Worlds
The Secret History of Twin Peaks in October
Twin Peaks Season 3 next year
youtu.be/kinf5ApBjmg

Well I got the Q2 edit almost downloaded of FWWM.

Ill have to check out all that other stuff you listed.

I fucking LOVE this show.

Im more into games and this bad boy in pic related is 100% twin peaks god damn amazingness put into a game, its quite literally Twin Peaks the game by Japs. I mean that as literal as possible, IT IS Twin Peaks without the name.

Just look at the opening and Protag.

youtube.com/watch?v=0g263jtatDE

youtube.com/watch?v=fxSujfA-FLE

So I love pretty much anything like it, its pretty amazing. More I can get the better.

Missing Pieces is the deleted scenes that are in the Q2 edit, but Between Two Worlds is definitely worth a watch.

Ill have to check both out, I just fucking love this shit. The show has my favorite type of setting on the planet, especially since I kinda grew up around those types of areas.

No, watch the film and the deleted scenes separately. It was Lynch's choice to cut the Missing Pieces from the final version.

Alright will do.

Ill watch FWWM and then the edit that adds them in.

I cant get enough of this show.