What kind of guitar does Sup Forums play?

what kind of guitar does Sup Forums play?

>i play a strat hss

wrong picture, this is it

When will Sup Forums realize that guitars arent good instruments

Why not?

>he plays an HSS strat

Be jelly

Classic player jazzmaster

inb4 indie fag

jizzmaster

A Hofner Verythin

Close the what I play although mine doesn't have a picgaurd

I am jealous.

this
(OP)
I play a Squier Affinity Strat sss. Got it for 80 used and replaced the pups with custom boutique ones from Rose pickups. Replaced the wiring scheme and added push/pull pots, now I have like 30 different combinations of in phase, out of phase, series, parallel, etc. It's a pretty sweet Jazz machine now with chrome 13s on it and it's super versatile.
I want to get a new neck from gfs because the affinity neck is 1/8" narrower and I have a hard time playing chords in lower positions because the strings are so close together. Then I'll level and dress the frets and polish it up.

I like this guitar because it cost me 150 bucks and it plays and sounds better than the Guitar Center MIMs that "muh Fender quality" fags play.

Is it your boyfriend turn to fuck you from the back? You shoegaze faggot.

My main one at the moment

dads old martin

whats this

i've always wanted to make a sleeper guitar like that.

i hate you fucking idiots. none of you know how to play. probably never listened to jazz once in your life. kill yourself indie trite banal faggot.

Baton Rouge AR11C/GAC

Squier Jag

Strats are such a meme guitar.
>"I noodle around blues scales" the guitar

Not me, but the jazzmaster is the only guitar that doesent look butt ugly with a whammy.

Cheap tele with a strat neck, pickups are switched around -- sounds more like a strat in neck position

a $80 knock off of a strat.

feels not good man