On

>hollywood can't portray a young virile Asian family man without JUSTING him up

fucks sakes racist hollywood

>this is the best looking one of all of them

CAN'T WAKE UP

JUST

These aren't too bad
The rest are pretty fucking awful

His eyes aren't seriously like that, are they? Please don't tell me that the people making this movie consciously went with the decision to give him cartoon googly eyes.

> asians in the cast

Im actually surprised

it looks bad in the filter

but it's probably some techno aug telescope eyes

>Batou with normal eyes

Why is Togusa so fucking old? The entire fucking purpose of his character was to be the audience surrogate as the new young guy joining the team.

>not Ron Perlman
fucking why

he's too old for the role now.

Chief should have been white.
Fine
Weird, but I can see how aging him up could further the family man backstory.
Can't tell if black, but it's fine.
Shit. How hard would it have to been to get a big balf buff asian dude and put ladybugs on his eyes?
I'm fine with this if she acts like Under the Skin and Lucy.

Except maybe for the black guy, all of these are really good and faithful to the source material, why are the autists crying so much?

lmao

Why is Major wearing pants

Just be glad it's not red

>Not Ron Perlman

ONE! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks a little shitty. Should have been Ron Perlman.

Could have done more to exaggerate his hair while keeping it realistic. His hair looks good, but not really close.

Looks pretty good.

Uh, what?

Fine with me.

what the fuck. is this photoshopped? Why does he have googly eyes?

Not bad, but I'm on the boat of she should have been an asian actress.

Overall, I'm not going to see it. I'm not even going to pirate it.

He's 70 years old.

So.....will ScarJo get naked for a title sequence?

If it's a good movie there's a scene where she observes her naked lifeless shell while in another one.

m8s no lie kinda excited mostly for cyberpunk goodness

Getting something this obvious wrong is a sure sign it's going to be a complete shitshow.

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Overall some of these are alright, it's still gonna be shit though due to the director and writing.

I'll probably still see it just because I've seen everything GITS related ever made.

>Batou doesn't have the eyes
>Has a shit beard

Is Asbaek such a faggot he can't even shave for the role?

>only 1 white person in shot.

Yeah, Batou is definitely the worst one, although at least the black guy has the eyes(although they look terrible and would have been better done in cgi much smaller.

He looks like he has serious FAES, gonna be hard staring at that ugly shit. He also couldn't be bothered to shave, bravo.

Aside from being a great reaction image, that looks like total shit.

The fat black guy and hijab lady look like cosplay you make on a challenge where you only have 15$, wtf is this shit.

fake

oh boy this is gonna trigger Sup Forums

Lol I've found my new Steam Avatar

>techno hijab

wow this looks kind of bad, hopefully the camera/filters help.

Okay

Good

wut

Ehhhhhh

No

Fuck no

wtf Motoko was fucking ripped, Scarjo loosk awful.

So Batou is full-body prosthetic , does that mean that he specifically ordered his body to have shitty stubble?

why is kitano only making shit these days? ruins his legacy.

Scarjo as an actor should fit Motoko to a T, but she does absolutely not have the body to sell the aspect of being a ripped, military-grade cyborg.

I hope I don't get shot in the head by mods due to these Chinese Kinemation Animation nippleshots

>mods

will she body double everything?

shit

good

ok

shit

good

NIGGERS

scarjo/10

That wig is really, really bad.

Who cares? I'm not going to watch. I don't want anime Hollywood adaptions.

Honestly, she looks pretty decent, if they fixed her hair abit.

What does everyone have against ScarJo being Major other than being a kike? She looks and can act like Major, with that stoic'ish blank face and monotone voice (pretty sexy aswell IMO).

But I've only seen the movie and not the series and manga, so Major's shell probably is a Jap. To be fair though, she looks pretty western in the movie.

this is the only decent one

Doesn't even have Batou's signature cybernetic eyes and carries the dopiest facial expression
This one is actually really good
Pretty good but face isn't scary enough
Looks nothing like Togusa, this character should have been white
Pretty accurate, no complaints here
Shoehorned diversity and they didn't even make him bald.
I'm not against Kusanagi being played by a white woman but ScarJo is not the woman meant to play her.

Two reasons for me

1) her face doesn't look like the Major's from any of the adaptions

2) ScarJo fatigue from all the capeshit.

He really got in shape for this role

nice

>look up director
>his only feature film is snow white and the huntsman

fuck.

Then why the fuck are you posting in a thread about an American adaption of a Vietnamese puppet show?

It's really the most clear signal the studios have sent with their intentions for this movie, the whole cast is C or below except for Scar Jo, director who's only directed shit, and writers who have less than 10 titles to them combined.

It's clear they are hoping for a very modest profit, either that or they've really overestimated American and even worldwide audiences desire of Ghost in the Shell.

>king of my castle starts playing

they're all really good though.

Just a bunch of faggots in this thread

Not, terrible. But could be a hell of a lot better.

Bretty good, not even remotely upset with this one.

Holy shit, what are you doing?

I like this take, actually. He looks pretty cool.

>73740322
Just fuck everything. I can't even begin to imagine the thought process behind this.

Could be better, not as butthurt as others are, but she'll probably be fine as an emotionless android.

Are they really serious about this character live action appearance?

They already went PG-13 and with the plot of the series, not the movie.

T-THEY HACKED MY STUBBLE!!!

Other than Borma, everyone looks "OK".

I think Scarlett was still the wrong choice, along with whoever the fuck Borma's actor is.

Borma should've been a beefy asian dude with really flat prosthetic eyes.

I can understand people thinking he has googly eyes, but that's just his "metal protruding" from his sockets that are reflecting light/shitty instagram like filter to give it that effect. I bet it will look better in action.

But seriously, if that isn't the pinnacle of a "token black character" as fuck. Why Borma? Why? Its a fucking asian sourced material, of course there's going to be very few black people in it.

Oh well, it could be worse. Just pissed they didn't shave said black dude's head, they could have at least tried to make him look more like a blackified Borma.

I will reserve the rest of my judgement until the trailer/teaser hits.

Because she isn't a good actor, which can potentially help for Motoko.

My problem is that she is going to be the "little sister" role of the gang in the movie. Instead of scary sexy mommy.

>racist hollywood

OR you could just say typical hollywood.
Please, go to . go there and learn.

he has a chubby little face and he looks like he's making up for his lack of size with that ridiculous hair
too fabulous. 4/10
eh. 5/10
I have no idea what they're going for here with casting choice, hair and clothes. ???/10
isn't there supposed to be some sexual tension between this guy and the girl? he looks too old
3/10
weirdly enough the best of bunch. a weak 7/10? I doubt she'll come off stoic enough

they are just making a generic shitty scifi movie which will be badly marketed in the hope that its small marketing budget will allow it to turn a minor profit

ScarJo is a perfect choice for this strategy because 1) she is a big enough name to draw attention; her name is a built-in advertising campaign all its own. and 2) the nerds who will be outraged by her casting will see the movie anyway. the movie makers stand to gain ScarJo fans while not risking losing anime nerds

Why did they cram her wig on all messy and JUSTed? She looks like a tranny that got arrested for fighting

>tfw you don't realize that Togusa is based Asian of superb calculations

ITT: apologists for really, really bad cosplay.

>googly eyes

o god I am laffin

imdb.com/title/tt0363226/
I liked him in that movie

BASED TAKESHI KITANO

Everything we know and love will sooner or later be digested by money hungry companies.

Reminder that anime is WHITE!

>bitch on the left doesn't look like much

Literally this.

Chief Aramaki, I'm Section Nine.

god this looks like shit. batou looks terrible. most of the cast looks terrible. they got a nobody to direct. fuck this, it's just a cash in. why are they even doing this? oh yeah, to make some cash.

Good

Eh

????????

ISHIKAWA WASN'T FUCKING BLACK

Why is he Asian when the character is obviously white?

Why is he black when the character is obviously white?

Why is he black when the character is obviously white?

Why is she white when the character is obviously Asian?

all of them had Asian names

So? Lots of Asians have European names too.

Look at them.

>Lots of Asians have European names too.
maybe if they were adopted by white families fro mwhatever Communist shithole they were born in.

>Future where Japan has a large white immigrant population and they integrate into their host society

Remember we aren't mudslimes infesting Europe here who do zero integration