My girlfriend has just broke up with me. I really love her and I dont know what happened

My girlfriend has just broke up with me. I really love her and I dont know what happened.

What do you do in cases like this?
Do you try to convince her again just by talking hours and hours, show interest or you just dont give a fuck about it?

Is there any real way out of this or do you think its always over even if you manage to come back together?

Best thing you can do for youself right now is to get some pussy. Even if the wound is fresh. Pussy is the cure Sup Forumsro.

Found her talking online with another guy, and telling him she was single

I managed to get my girlfriend back after she broke up with me, but only because it wasn't really something she wanted. She felt like we'd drifted apart emotionally, and in crying my heart out at her, she came to realise that it was really only a rough patch.

Your situation is probably different. What happened?
Plus, breaking up with someone is not something anyone does lightly. It's probably a done deal, sadly, and unless you can address the root causes, it's unlikely to work out.

Whatever you do, don't pretend not to care. Pickup artists spout shit about treating girls badly and acting uninterested, but that's never going to work in an actual relationship.

Don't have enough details to give a solid answer, really. You didn't even give a reason for the breakup.

As a general rule of thumb though, as strange as it may sound your best bet is not giving a fuck. I know it's probably gonna sound cliche or whatever, but people want to be wanted, not needed. If they see you moving on and doing good in life, whether you're single or with a new partner they're gonna want to come back into your life more than if they see you wallowing in self pity and drinking your life away, or whatever depressing shit you do when you're in a bad mood, they aren't gonna want to come back to that. Especially if they feel like it's going to be their responsibility to provide you with happiness.

This. Got laid two nights ago after a breakup from an 8 month relationship. Puss puss OR dick is the cure depending on your preferences
More deets?

ignore the whore pussy

Around here and many other places, they tell you you'd be more alpha if you stay serious and act like you dont care. But I dont see a solution in being like that.

I passed as a new guy, asked if she was single and what she was looking for. Said "talk".
Also said she didnt find the right one yet, and maybe she would be able to meet in person if she gained enough confidence.

After I told her who I really was, she decided to break up with me. Obviously.

Your best bet is to just leave. Let her go and just deal with the crap of being dumped. If she is saying she's single, she is. No way to convince someone who's made up their mind that you're worth it. You will only drag out the torture if you fight for it.

Might be a good idea to head to a strip club and do some thinking.

Well, if you really love her and she feels the same for you, you should try to get her back but if she doesn't want you anymore just go ahead. Don't waste time if she doesn't feel anything for you anymore. I had a similar experience with my actual gf, I threatened to broke up with her with no remorse, she started to crying, and said that without me she was nothing and things like that, I forgive her and she did not nothing wrong since then. As I said before if there is a chance give it a try if not just go ahead.

After some talk, she said she is passing a very hard time, lots of problems and all that bullshit girls always talk about.
But she wants to meet in person and talk about it because she doesnt want to lose me, I guess I should give her an opportunity, but as I said here this was crushing.

Well I already took a shot at explaining it but I may be too intoxicated to explain it in a way that makes sense. It's not necessarily about being alpha or a pickup artist or whatever. You don't have to make them feel like shit for not wanting to be with you, that's just being a douche.

The message you want to send is more along the lines of "I'm gonna have fun and lead a fulfilling life whether you're a part of it or not." That might still sound like borderline douchebaggery but look at it from the other side: if you were with a girl who was constantly depressed whenever you weren't physically there by her side, and knew that if you didn't provide her with happiness, she wouldn't ever get any on her own, now "making her happy" is an obligation rather than something you WANT to do for her.

Women are pretty much the same. They don't want to be necessary to your happiness because then your happiness is her obligation rather than something to give you because she wants to. It's more like a parent-child relationship at that point than a partnership between two adults.

This
Beta who still hasn't moved on from Miranda in 5th grade

OP I've just recently been in your shoes. Get some pussy, or if you can't just occupy yourself and really think about the statistics. There are billions of people, ONE asshole said you weren't the one.

You posted a similar thread yesterday. I'm starting to feel you're full of shit, but I can't be bothered to read any of this

girls are fucked up man.

most of the time its bad to get back together, the time in between you guys broken up shes probably done shit you wouldnt like to know.

you're best bet is to just to man up, work hard to do well without her.

dont give into the mind games...because thats all they like to do.

move on, shes probably just a stepping stone.

For fuck's sake. There is no repairing shit like this. Bail and bail hard.

Girls are icky.

Didnt visit Sup Forums for 2 weeks, these problems are more common than you expect

On the contrary OP dont listen to this fag
If she broke up with you literally dont talk to her unless she talks to you first, and preferably not much even then, show no more interest than she does and truthfully, give yourself space away from her until you actually dont care much and your alright with being alone, thats pretty much the only thing you can do, it might take a while to really feel it like you dont care anymore, but in a few months itll happen naturally if you dont dwell on her, dwelling will do you no good try to keep her out of mind and itll become natural

Listen to the Cure

Im not waiting months or weeks for her to decide. This has to be patched as soon as possible, like an open wound. Waiting more than that would mean both of us will start looking for other things.

Thats what I did with my exgf, acted like nothing happened and in a matter of 3 weeks she started dating another guy. One who was giving her "enough attention and cared about her".

Even if it sounds beta, Im going to meet her today and see whats really happening. I like to confront my problems face to face.

>Im not waiting months or weeks for her to decide. This has to be patched as soon as possible, like an open wound.

That's a pretty horrible analogy, really. Making decisions based on heavy amounts of negative emotion (like depression or.panic at the thought of being separated from her) is exactly how terrible decisions get made. For example, although it might be a bit extreme, how many times has a spouse premeditated their partners murder? 99.9% of the time shit like that are "crimes of passion," meaning they happen in the moment when one is overwhelmed by negative emotion."

Obviously, I'm not saying you're gonna be tempted to shoot her if you go see her tomorrow, just that your analogy is entirely ass backwards when it comes to people, we aren't analogous to medical practices and often time away from a partner is exactly what is needed to make a healthy, logical decision about what to do with people in your life who can easily influence your emotional state.

Fuck I am getting a bit too drunk, that has way too many typos and shit.

Anyway, you seem to have already made your mind up on the matter so I'll stop arguing the point. But, for what it's worth, I hope the situation works out for you.

Thats literally exactly the point here user, if shes already talking to people saying shes single shes already interested in HIS dick, thats your problem op ya faggot its done, stop giving a fuck she already doesnt care thats why she broke up with you the mindsset you have is what makes men cry in drunken depression over a woman god damnit quit being retarded

Just lookup Brad Browning on youtube. Thank me later. Good luck OP.

being sad, smokepot and drink alcohol until im not sad anymore. Takes some months at most.

This. I was in your position once.

It was my first real girlfriend, real everything. Senior year of High School, we started dating. 8 months go by, I find out I have to take a summer class for half a credit in order to get my diploma. My mom beats the shit out of me and kicks me out, and she wants to break up with me. Giving me no reason, I pretty much begged her for a month to get back together. She agrees, breaks up after another month.

Found out that right after she broke up with me the first time, she went to a party and messed around with another guy. When I asked, she got defensive.

"You aren't my fucking boyfriend anymore, so why do you care?"

Though I started the conversation, I told her to never fucking talk to me again.

"Fucking lol, you texted me first"

Queue mental breakdown and depression.

To this day, that whole bullshit alone changed my whole perspective on most women. Luckily, I got the girl of my dreams a year later. Been together 4 years, we have a giant ass house, and life is good. Moral of the story is, don't ever beg. They don't give a shit. If they do you dirty, that shit will eat them up once they see you with a girl who has self-respect.

Update on the ex: Full of tattoos, gauges, fired from multiple jobs due to drug use, and she hasn't maintained a boyfriend longer than 8 months. RIP