Has anyone here seen pic related? What did you think?

Has anyone here seen pic related? What did you think?

It's good, was pretty popular here when it came out.

it was ok

I was pleaseantly surprise
The scene where he goes to meet his gun-nut friend was really fun.

i thought the green room was dumb. is this better?

I liked that the guy seeking revenge was a doughy loser who had no idea how to fight or use weapons or anything, and at no point was there a montage of him turning into a badass.

it was refreshing.

Depends on what you thought was dumb about Green Room.

Standard revenge fare done really, really well.

I liked it. It showed the protagonist/hero to not be some invincible dude and actually showed fear.

I too did not like Green Room, but I enjoyed Blue Ruin.

I rated it a 7.5 on my movie checklist

I found it unpretentious, intriguing, and believable

I also found it to be a bit monotone with no real climax besides him getting "revenge" which is never really justified to begin with since he fucked up in not knowing the details of his parents death and killed the wrong guy

No, it's not better, but you're a tasteless piece of shit, so don't waste your time.

Solid movie, was very interested what this guy will do next. Green room did not deliver, even though it was pretty good in its own right.

Thats not very nice

7/10

comfy

one of the best films of 2014

whats the difference between a 7.5 and a 7 on your checklist? faggot

It's shit

i really liked it. i was surprised how so many people thought it was mediocre. i thought it was a really great take on a revenge movie.

very underrated

.5 you ignorant piece of shit

Superior indie revenge thriller coming through

Oh dang! I remember that one

Better than a 7, but not deserving of an 8, you wiener.

>blue ruin
>green room
next movie is red couch

nah, it's gotta start with an R.

red rover or red rocket.

>muh realism
>bad guys are literal cartoon villains

damn lol

I watched 'Green Room' before this, I loved 'Green Room', thought it was very suspenseful. And I loved this one quite a lot too, it was definitely quite funny... but it didn't feel as suspenseful - is that because I watched 'Green Room' first and the director pretty much re-used his tricks?

What do you guys think? Did you feel pretty much the same with 'Green Room' after watching 'Blue Ruin'? Or did anyone do what I did? I feel like I prefer Blue Ruin just a little bit more because of how well the comedy works.