Non-Americans, what is your honest view of Canada? Americans, do you agree?

Non-Americans, what is your honest view of Canada? Americans, do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree.

If you ask 2 Canadians odds are one of them will solve that first answer for you.
Kek

I agree.

Canadians are a bunch of fucking faggots I tell you hwhat

When I'm abroad sometimes I say I'm Canadian and I've realized people are a lot nicer to me than when I say I'm from America.

This,

a bunch of spineless pussies.

A beautiful country filled with cucks.

Back around ten years ago I had respect for you guys. Now it's just disgust.

Try living here.

I hate everyone of these bitch made bastards.

Lived in downtown Quebec City for five years.

I thought it was gorgeous and friendly, with a deep sense of community and culture, welcoming and generous values, and attractive, less-fat-than-American people.

Toronto can blow me, though.

This place has made me extremely misanthropic. People here are 'nice' due to their lack of substance, and the apathy from them toward endeavors of any actual matter is practically palpable.

Country side must Be comfy as fuck. THE Big Cities and french canadians are not something I want to experience. Nice ppl but also cucked similar to us

fuckin a

I agReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I honestly don't enjoy living in Canada. I'd prefer the US or Europe. Do any other Canadians agree?

The further you get from major cities the better everything gets here tbqfam

Lots of room to get away from everyone and everything, but fuck it's cold

Fort McMurray looks beautiful

America Lite

Even the Stanley Cup resides where it belongs now.

Too polite and happy all the time. Be miserable like the rest of us, life isn't a fucking cartoon.

I think everyone can agree that Toronto is a shithole.

Yeah, i do.

Going for that low hanging fruit, I like it

I just LOVE Canada (Particularly the Quebec)

>everyone can agree that Toronto is a shithole
Yep. Cesspool of sjw feminism and marxist faggot degeneracy.

> A beautiful country

lmao.

only 117 days over 20C. landscape looks like a fallow, dead desert for 7 months of the year.

Toronto is a mini-Califonia

I land the land, maybe we'll liberate you sometime.

we already tried to help leaf

even mexico did, and that almost never happens

comfy hat

I've lived in Toronto my whole life, and even as someone with strong alt right views, I've neverfelt that it's anywhere near as bad as you make it out to be.

Day to day life is for the most part pretty good.

As a former Canadian, I can say that I never knew how good life was until I moved to the US. Canada is a cuck country with no freedom of speech laws and a super cuck for a leader. It's full of shitskins and drunken natives. The geography and physical country is amazing though.

What the fuck did I just watch? I'm not googling "Trigger Festival," I'll tell you that right now.

Except it doesn't even have the good weather to show for it.

Canada is full of passive aggressive fucks and people who pretend to be nice. Assholes, every last one of them.

I don't think Toronto is a shithole because of liberals (spoiler: I am one). I just think it is an ugly, culture-free shit-hole. It reminds me of LA without any redeeming qualities like beaches (no: lakeshores are not beaches. Beaches are on the shores of oceans)..

The reason why I left the city. The country is nice and quiet and not filled with cunts.

I feel like the sjws that ruin everything are there as well

It's basically everything you hate about the west coast made into a city

You'd love the maritimes bud. The amount of misery in Cape Breton alone would give you a pretty strong erection.

Terrible country with frozen inhospitable conditions. No humans should have to live here except low iq aboriginals in their tipis.

You just had to say that, didn't you?
WHAT IN THE FUCK

Fucking this. The times I've engaged with Canadians about politics outside of Sup Forums (not including the leaf shitposters), what struck me was a massive apathy. SJW shit, problems with the healthcare, DUDE WEED MAN, political corruption, etc, etc were met with polite lack of understanding, polite refusal to acknowledge anything, polite statements that it didn't really affect them, polite statements that getting political and thinking about this stuff just made them upset, and it felt better not to think about it and just go with the flow.

A once great nation now cucked along with the rest of North America

I've been to Toronto. It's more like Cleveland with California's politics.

No

Yes

Fact.

Who could be against a country that produced Lyin' Ted?

I like the people in the maritimes, and the weather but literally nothing else.

I guess if I had to pick I'd move to some desolate European country that isn't completely cucked like Germany. Denmark, Switzerland, Poland, and maybe Austria depending on how the elections go are on my list of Euro countries I'd live in. If I did move to the US it's the North-East or Montana all the way, because those are basically Canada anyways.

faggots who should be part of america but betrayed the revolution by sucking tory loyalist dick

Cuba is great

Extraordinarily boring people and a depressing climate.

They're not Mexico.

You should just fuck off then, I'm glad your stupid province is on fire you're basically Saudi Arabia you guys are all circumcised too just like Muslims.
This is God punishing you for being Muslim wannabes. Now fuck off

What makes you think I live in fire mcmurray?

>canadian, technically. 100% american father, 50% american mother
>grew up in canada, left as soon as i could (after graduating college)
>10 years in america, moved back to canada last year
>mfw most (white) canadians are passive aggressive, hateful fucktwats that backtalk everyone they come into contact with

They're the most cucked province they're always begging Americans to annex them and talk non stop about how they hate Canada.
America should invade and blow them to hell and let us "take it over again" and just start over

Minnesotafag here, you maple niggers are alright in my book, your country also has beautiful geography and good people in the more remote places, big cities are shit though, as expected.

Or maybe if we let the fire burn long enough Albertans will stop bitching about muh oil and muh annex us

>Rush
>Leonard Cohen
>Margaret Atwood
>fuck ya canada! you are some good neighbors

I don't care just as long as they go back to being cattle ranchers and fuck off

It's not necessarily they're apathetic, it's that they're Mellow, hollow and chill as fuck. Like they think they can get by no matter what happens, I think it's like a very heavy thing in their culture (I.e take years to gain independence, because whatever I don't want to put in the energy to fight back etc etc.)

They were nicer as cattle ranchers

youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18

I like Canada but think it has been unfortunate in some ways as a country. It is essentially the North American colonies which didn't participate in the revolution of 1776 and then federated out of convenience. Quebec has been a big problem as you essentially have a entirely different, often hostile culture splitting "English Canada" into two. I feel that unfortunately Canada, when compared to Australia, lacks identity and a sense of nationhood. This is not your fault, it is due to the provinces (aside from Quebec) basically being more similar in culture, accent, you name it, to the US state immediately to the south (ie Nova Scotia and Maine, BC and Washington State, Alberta and Montana, etc - and then you have the separate 'nation' of Quebec) so it doesn't really have a sense of distinctness or unity which explains why there is so much contrived focus on 'searching for an identity' and 'distinguishing ourselves from America by citing government programs' in Canada. Australia has been lucky in this regard to be its own continent surrounded by water, with one single language/culture and far removed from other similar countries leading to a more organic and distinct culture/dialect/lifetyle etc. Entirely Canada's bad luck though, not its fault.

I'd really love to annex Alberta desu senpai.

Could we have Yukon too?

If it was up to only Albertans, yes. So the answer is no.

I'd move to the US
fuck Europe however, it's beyond repair

>a fucking leaf

>essentially the North American colonies which didn't participate in the revolution of 1776
True-ish there was never a lot of connection between the US colonies and Canada as they were mostly former French possentions and had a significantly different culture.

What's more important is the aftermath. Bongs did everything they could to sport US ffrom annexing Canada mostly by speading anti-amerikek sentiment

The only thing that separates Canada from America is that Canadians are mentally challenged losers who take pride in not being Americans. The spineless bastards still haven't separated themselves from the foreign monarchy of Britain. Most heinous of all, Canadians are by far the worst posters on Sup Forums.

We did participate in the temper tantrum of 1776, the Americans invaded and we kicked their dicks back to Philadelphia.
Then they tried again in 1812 and we held them back (a country 10 times bigger than us) single handedly until Britain finally came and burnt down their crack house.
American culture wouldn't exist without the contribution of Canadian artists, also the news readers there imitate OUR accent because we have better pronunciation than them.

can't they just leave the Confederation if they want?

everyone in Canada think that Toronto is a major shithole, except for a few muslims that live there

>leaving Confederation

Ask Quebec about that. Or for that matter, ask any of your southern states how easy that is.

please don't come here Ahmed

Most are cucked beyond recognition, the few ones who still retain their personality can only shitpost in horror and despair from what surrounds them. It's a shame really, the land itself has a lot of potential.

American pride
>get your dick cut by some kike
>your wife puts your foreskin on her face so she can look younger for Jamal
>bow down to a nigger from Kenya
>being taken over by Mexicans everyday and do nothing about it
Also >le foreign queen meme
Very funny, if you weren't a shitposter you'd know she's OUR queen and a Canadian citizen plus she's white unlike king Ooga booga

Speaking of my experience in Montreal, a lot of Anglos see Toronto as OMG BIG CITY VERY DIVERSE

They tend to have an America complex(whether it be positive or negative or some odd sort of neutral fascination). Also I don't know where the kind Canadian meme came from because a lot of them seem overtly rude or bitter. From person to person I won't make assumptions though.

You're right but there's no need to defend the queen like that

literally just vote. It would actually make economic sense for alberta to leave, unlike quebec.

Slightly more cucked americans.

It makes cultural/racial sense for Quebec to leave too, and yet you see that no matter the reason, the feds will pull shifty trick to make sure it doesn't happen

If she's "your" queen then why does she fly the flag of Britain? Canada is literally a cuck nation. You don't even own your own sovereignty. And yet this seems to be the only thing you take pride in. Please continue to burn and suck Trudeau cock, barbarian. Enjoy those refugees.

There's no room for republicans in Canada, if you want to live in a Republic you can go to great countries like Mexico, Brazil, South Africa or France

This is exactly why Quebec wants to separate.

We're the only ones who are truly distinctive but we are outnumbered by people who are basically colder americans.

why the fuck would you want Yukon?
I'll sell it to you for $200

Take an American, drain him of personality, increase cuckness 20%, and niceness 30%. I blame the snow.

She doesn't fly the British flag, she has her own royal standard and she has a separate one for each Commonwealth realm that she's the Queen of. When she's not in Buckingham palace that's when the British flag is flown, but when she's there it's her royal standard that flys.

Or you can go to monarchies like Sweden, the UK, Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country :^)

>Enjoy those refugees.
>The American high horse

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/

Nice cherry picking, okay how about treat republics like
America
>60% white
Or Germany
>10% Muslim

All this delusion is pointless. She is a foreign monarch. She is the head of an island far away from your home, whose only contribution to your country was being born in the seat that decided not to obstruct its creation. Any monarchist in this day and age is an ahistorical mongrel. The fact that you're a monarchist, in support of a foreign monarch, is appalling. It's only a matter of time until you see the superiority of the Presidential Constitutional Representative Republic, instead of worshiping European folly. You Canadians are much closer to us than the British, and only your barbarous pride tells you otherwise.

Quebec City is great, but the suburbs around it are even better. My town, Saint-Lambert de Lauzon, is like 98% white. 2% being asians.

Montreal is almost as bad as London UK in terms of whites, it's mostly muslims, niggers and gooks, all the french Canadians have fled to the country side, there is plenty of Arabs from Paris however, they all move there

>Enjoy those refugges

Is it still legal to talk shit about Obama up there? I'm surprised.

How about republics like Russia, Hungary or Poland?

Meanwhile the full list of uncucked monarchies is shown below:

Nice argument shit for brains.