What different races/nationalities women have you fucked? Which was the best?

What different races/nationalities women have you fucked? Which was the best?
>me
>Filipino, Native American, black, white.
>Native American 1
>white 2
>black 3
>Filipino 4

>i have fucked
white
>best
white

White
Short white
Multiple white at same time
Gook
Other type of gook
Mixture of those gooks
>blonde variant of white is definitely the best fuck IMO

>fucked
white, American
Japanese
Korean
Thai
>best
Japanese

Mostly white, some Mediterranean, a Turk and come Asians. Mediterranean was worst, Turk was pretty good, whites were varied but mostly just ok, one of the Asians was awesome but a lying bitch. Not really a world of difference between any of them.

I'm not racist enough to know all the races out there...
>white
>african black
>latino
>Syberian/asian

The lighter the skin tone, the better the fuck.
Africans fuck like monkeys; agressively wild and unpassionate; so if you're into that...

Cambodian, Chinese, Jamaican/ Flip mix, White, Black, Indian.

Prettiest > The mix
Best > Black. That primitive vaj was magic, and they love dick. Wasnt skill on her part, just something about the way that pussy was shaped, couldn't last like 5 minutes.

How many Mediterranean bitches? How come, where you from?

One black chick and one white chick. Nothing special. Never actually fucked a girl and came through vaginal sex. Its always a blowjob or jerking off.

Yeah the Native American chick didn't anything super special just had the perfect pussy for my cock, on the other end the Filipino gal, had the shallowest vag I've ever come across, I'm fairly long about 7 and 3/4" and once I was half way in it was like slamming my dick into a wall, only time I've not been able to finish

Vietnam gook
Chinese gook
American white
Russian white

Viet gooks are the best so far, but I really want to fuck a Japanese girl one day, just like in my animes

Race is a social construct so it doesn't matter as long it is a woman.

White, white, and white. One white had dark nipples. I'm not racist so idfk what race was mixed a Filipina girl once too. Best pussies are asian pussies.

Well go do that and then come back to this thread faggot

> race is a social construct.

Hahahahahahaha

Hitting her cervix can be hot, and part of me is like, damn right, take it. But it's not comfortable for either participant. I'm 6'4 and I tend to date tiny women, so I often hold back so I dont stab their guts with my cock.

I'd fuck that black girl again in a second if she'd let me. She was fascinating in the sense she was a biology study to me. Her natural musculature, the skin texture, even her scent, totally different than any other race I've been with.

Unfortunately we ended on bad terms, I found out she thought black people couldnt be racist, among other crazy things, even though she was adopted and raised by a nice white german lady. Was like fuck this, Im out.

>even her scent
we all know niggers stink, user. you don't have to sugar-coat it

coming to thread for see nudes
open thumbimage
oh fuck ...

>Asian 4
>Black 1
>Latina 1
>White 12
The best fuck ever was a white girl, but so was the worst.

Different races have different features, like skin texture for example

>different races have different features
What would we have done without you?

well ya, but not initially. When she would sweat she would have the BO of a white man, which to me was stunning, makes me wonder about black men and how much they must stink after a work out. But when you first get into bed with them they smell fine, good even ... but it's very different. It's body cream, because they love lotion, but something else ...

Like I loaned a screw driver to my EXGF once (a different one, white girl), and when i got it back was like, wtf, this smells like a black person. And she was like how the fuck did you know that? My neighbor borrowed it to install a doornob. (Her neighbor was african)

It's very specific .... cant describe it. But i mean ya when they sweat, fucking gross.

forgot Russian
>Japanese still best

I've only fucked white and Hispanic (Nicaraguan)

Hispanic was thousands of times better

this

I fucked a second generation Japanese American,. and that shit was cash. A lot of the other Asian girls were only just okay. The Russian foreign exchange student was decent.

I have not fucked many American white girls I'm now realizing.....

Race is provably not a social construct. That idea is a modern invention of liberal sociology classes which choose to disregard both science and history in favor of white guilt and male shaming

Who's to say, probly woulda descended into madness

This. I'm a fucking liberal, and I agree with you.

disappointment

Listed best to worst...
Black
Cuban
Appalachian
White
Japanese

As far as the white girls ive been with, the German one blew the 2 American ones out of the water, and the black chick probly woulda been better if I wasn't so drunk

small sample

White/American
White/German
White/French (ballet dancer OMFG)
White/South African (was pretty good)
White/Russian (crazy AF but great sex)
Black/American... should have wifed
Black/Jamaican.... she a freek
Latin/Mexican.... don't recommend
Latin/Columbian.... don't recommend
Asian/ Korean.... meh
Asian/Thai... god tier should have wifed
Fillipina.... good head, bad sex

In order of achievement: native american, regular white, italian, Dominican, Chilean, Puerto Rican. Mainly white though unfortunately. Italian girl was the best, married the Puerto Rican.

3 white, 2 Filipino 1 black and 1 Native American, been with the Native American off and on since highschool been like 5 years, the others were all whenever we'd break up for a month or 2

White. I'd never fuck a shitskin.

Italian, french, jamaican, argentinian, japanese, jewish and brasilian. Best sex italy and Jamaica, worst France

1) Thai, tight pussy and gave me a massage after I came in her ass.

2) Argentinian, booty to die for, wild in bed.

3) Spanish, tight body but crazy emotional.

4) Swedish, great blowjob but pussy not as tight as thai girl.

5) British, smooth white pale skin, red hair/carpet. Not as tight as thai girl (unless you fuck her ass).

you haven't fucked anyone lil boi :)

White/American - 4
Hispanic/Puerto Rican - 2
White/French -3
Black/American - 5
Asian/Filipino - 7
Asian/Korean - 6
White/Slovakian - 8
Hispanic/Colombian - 1

1 - best
8 - not as good

4 dogs and 1 asian

> 2 Swedish
> 2 Thai
> 2 Indonesian
> 3 Kenyan
> 1 Colombian

>I'm white as reference

>Indian
10/10 girl with the tightest pussy and head game strong enough to wife her
>white
6/10 girl who swallowed cum like a champ but had shitty technique. I don't understand this because white girl was a major slut and Indian was a virgin

Shit okay,
Australian/Aboriginal
White Australians
Irish
Israeli
Russian
Korean
German
Italian
Chinese
Kiwi/Māori
Chinese/Scottish

The russian was horrible to date
But i did a bunch of things with her i probably wouldn't with anyone else.
On the other hand the chinese one would cum at the drop of a hat......

Then you're ignorant of the science. It has nothing to do with white guilt. The idea of race has never been supported by scientific findings, just people who abuse it.

Most small girls (short) have small vags
She under 5'4"

If youre bottoming out when youre only 3 inches in then Ive got some bad news for you.

Shes just not that into you man. That pussies going to stretch if you turn her on.

And just an fyi, I hate liberal ideology.

Black girl from Nigeria
>big tits, boring
Half-black girl from Cameroon
>beautiful face, good with her hands
Italian girl from Jersey City
>laid there
Austrian girl with blonde hair
>DAMN was she energetic!
American White girl from the midwest
>second best
Polish girl with huge tits
>Olympic level sex

> ive hooked up with every nationality except oriental asians

>favorite is the espanolas

I've had just about every race possible, and every mutt mix in between. Not a stud or anything, just not overly picky. I'll fuck anything that moves. And if you're not just a complete ass, the women won't just let you, but they want to.

That said, generally speaking since the experience varies DRASTICALY person to person, my vote is the lighter the skin the better for a list of reasons. The Africans never impressed me at all. Even the non-hood rats just sucked at fucking. On the opposite end, a trailer trash blonde who's been fucked by her brothers since she was 9 can take some pipe. Those women KNOW how to please a man, since that's all they've been taught and they are well practiced.

The most memorable was a career ballerina from Colorado. Dark blonde, about 5' 1", and physique out of this world! Indescribably good. I think I passed out.

Where the fuck did you read that?
I was asking if she was short because short girls typically have smaller pussies. I'm over 7" but I have to be a little careful with my 5'3.5" gf to make sure I don't fuck her up with my dick

Wide range of women. Wide range of experiences.

Older black woman was a great relationship while it lasted. Same with an older white woman.

also

Indian girl. unbelievable body with a snake tattoo that came up her leg, around her waist, over her shoulder and onto her breast.

Chinese girl with built up sexual tension that exploded in my face

2 Japanese girls. Way too reserved

A handful of Latinas. some very passionate, one a complete dud

One Russian weightlifter. That was interesting.
her clit was the size of my thumb

plus a hundred or so white girls, some great, some sexually repressed.

White European Master race, Eastern European, American "white", Japanese, Malaysian, various breed of chinese, Thai.

The best ones were the one I was in love with.

>Alaskan Inuit - Favorite
>White- Meh
>Italian - Meh
>Iraqi/Philippine - Close Second
>German/Sicilian - Current, other things keeping me around

Swedish
Finnish
German
Brittish
Irish
Romanian
Japanese
Taiwanese
Mexican

Never had a good thing going with them niggers. I'd love some of that big booty though. Out of the ones listed, I don't care for any of them except for the fact that I'd probably marry the japanese girl in a heartbeat (because she was the dirtiest one).

In order of best to worst:

White
Latina
White/Chinese Mix
Malaysian
Ginger
Black

Then youre doing it wrong. Im 6'5 and 8" long. Theres some positions that I will bottom out every time, so I have to be careful. Theres many many ways you can go balls deep in small, skinny chicks without hitting the cervix.

From best to least best.

Puerto Rican
Italian Japanese
Ghanian German
Jamaican
Haitian
Italian Jew
Nigerian
Iranian
Colombian
Native American Japanese
Mexican
Israeli
Vietnamese
Indian
Spanish
Russian
Brazilian
Basic white girl
French white girl

1) Thai
2) Filipino
3) White

Like 99% are hookers though, and it's well known Asian hookers are better.

This

i just fucked a vietnamese girl and it was cool

Short, slightly chubby white girl. For all her talk, she really was pretty boring.

Chinese girl covered in tattoos and piercings. Pretty darned good. Deepthroated.

Tall Chinese girl. Virgin when I met her. Eventually married her. Was doing OK at learning some skills but eventually slacked off and has been a bit overly vanilla. Has had some highlights though like the time she blew me in a movie theatre.

Tall, skinny, geeky, socially awkward but hot black girl. Only ever did blowjobs, but they were good blowjobs. Liked to be called a nigger whore and have her ass whipped.