Are Mexicans white?

Are Mexicans white?

no

there are whites, blacks and native looking people and everything in between that. -mexicanamericanguy

Short answer no with an if, long answer yes when they're on my cock.

No wonder Mexico is a shithole

This. -Chink

It depends. It's like asking if Americans are white.

we used to be until 1965

The only true whites are the nordic people

some of them are

nice meme, bro

The greatest truth of all

Some of them are.
There are some that look asian too.

Not many are, many pass though. My niece is half and looks similar to those girls. She blonde with blue eyes. But she is a mestizo.

Is she still a virgin, If so how can I help?

She is a toddler you sick fuck. I could fuck you in the ass though. Wanna go gay for a day?

>native people

No there aren't. White Mexicans are of European descent much like white Americans.

True story: I was working in Mexico and most people on my team were white. A few were more dark skinned. They all identified as white. They all were racist against people with indigenous features (short, black hair, big nose, dark skin, etc). Almost all of the people (apparently) of indigenous origin lived in poor ghettos. I was warned to stay away from them because they would knife you for a few pesos so they could get drunk.

Another interesting thing about the Mexicans was that they were openly racist against blacks. They thought the N word was hilarious. There was a mainstream TV show on tv azteca(I think) where a comedian would put on black face with prosthetic nose and lips with exaggerated african appearance. It was hilarious to these guys.

I told them that would never fly in the US because it's racist. One guy tole me they could be racist in Mexico and it didn't matter. I asked why. He said because they didn'have n*****rs

They're not, but, they're not niggers either,

So, they got that goin' for them.

los knee-gurrs

Every race hates niggers. Asian, Jews, white, native, Persian and that's one common agreement. People are tired of the crime, aids and voodoo.

It's circumstantial.

Zimmerman killed Trayvon: "white guy kills black kid"

Now if Zimmerman had been shot by a cop a week before: "Another minority dies by cop"

Southern Mexico. North has lots of indians. There is a population of Mexicans descended from Africans. Google Alvaro Carrillo.

Then why did you post a slavic looking woman

No, stop posting propaganda

You need to go outside man.
There is scottish mexicans, american mexicans, liberian mexicans, European mexicans in general and a ton of asian mexicans.

Seriously man. Hollywood movies and tv are not factual.

race is a social construct so there's no strict line where one goes from white to non white

my friend's aunt looks pretty white for being a mexicunt

top kek. no, no she doesn't user

No, they're Mexican

Some of them are pretty fucking white...