What does the vagina taste like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin

What does the vagina taste like? Asking because I'm a 19 year old virgin.

Rotten fish

like poo (the vagina and anus are connected and sometimes poo drips into the vagina)

Like Honey

both, and pee of cause

Depends. Either nothing or a slight penny fish taste.
The only girls I go down on are okay, never lick a gross bitches vagina

the last guy's cum

+1

Salty coins and milk

when clean like nothing
when mid dirty like piss
when absolute filthy like rotten fish
so if it smells dont go near it

sweaty, shitty and salty.
Freshly showered it doesn't really taste much.

Very little taste. Mostly it will end up being your own saliva, mixed with a slight sweet flavor or tangy/sweaty taste after she starts really getting wet. I supposed some nasty girls may have a worse flavor.

Why still holding on to your v-card, OP?

>Why still holding on to your v-card, OP?

I'm a 4/10, socially inept who doesn't know how to flirt with girls.

Coins, snot and/or piss
And I was really looking forward to it after 27yrs of virginity too..

To try and replicate the texture, try tongue-ing the insides of your cheeks.

Same here dear user. Don't you have some relative that is atleast 6/10? Incest? I have an aunt that's 7/10 and I'll try with her

Holy shit you virgins are pathetic

I hope you have your day soon user. Spend your wizard days bettering yourself. As a 40yo I'll say it's better to brag you learned philosophy, music, and Shakespeare than to brag you fucked some chic back in the day. By my age none of your buddies give a shit about some girl twenty years ago, but good conversation can be hard to find.

Nice trips, but come on. Acting like incest in Sup Forums is 'unacceptable'

Sour milk and pennies
Cotton candy
Spicy skin
Sweet and sour sauce

Different variations.

It's not. I personally think it's just a fetish. I mean if someone is really in a relationship with his/her relatives that's just being a redneck. But losing your virginity by incest? cmon.

Actual taste...skin. after taste...pineapple for some weird reason. At least for this one particular girl.

You found the unicorn

Not a relationship user, just fucking her. I mean, what's the problem? She's older than me with like 10-15 years, has a nice ass but not so big boobs. Too bad I can't share pics but will try some day.

why don't you just find a cute 18-25 year old young female and fuck her?
>inb4 excuses

Try it while being a 3-4/10. Shit aint easy. But tbh, even if that was the problem, I would still do it with my aunt tho.

DIP A 12 VOLT BATTERY IN TUNA JUICE. LICK THE CONDUCTORS. VIOLA.

>Aunt
That therapy until death tho.

salty. sticky. amazing.

HI VIRGIN!!! HUMANS PUSSY TASTE DIFFERENT THAN YOUR CAT'S.

If it smells like chicken keep on lickin, if it smells like trout get the fuck out

Depends on the vag and the time of the month.

The coins thing isn't too far off but sometimes it's a bit sweet too

It tsste like a bag of sand

Kekked

Came here for this

Everyone is saying coins? Lol never heard that before. So it tastes metallic?

No one knows when they start. Even my autistic friend has figured it out now that I've guided him a little.

Being social is a skill you must practice. Go outside and talk to people.

I don't know what kind of pussy these dudes have been eating but it doesn't taste like any of these things

In my experience it varies depending on where in their cycle and also varies from woman to woman cuz they all have different cleaning habits and such, but my girl generally taste a little salty and a little sour but a good sour, sometimes a little irony if she's near her period, but personally I love her taste and how my lips tingle while I eat her out.

Ever had mucus drips? Like that but less salty. Eat something before hand or your stomach will hurt from it fag.

/thread

Weirdly it tastes like how your dick smells (probably same tase never tasted my dick)

It's not the taste that's the problem.

It's the smell.

Kind of sweet but not that tasty, tell her to wash herself before eating her out

Lol

pineapples

Armpits and urine. Subtle body odor. The sexual nature of it intensifies the senses. It's like when you're stranded in a dingy in the middle of the ocean with nothing to eat or drink for days and thought of fish eyes tastes like skittles. Your brain makes you want to smear her pussy juice all over your face.

Virgin detected.
Do you think any body fluids will taste good? It's generally gross but you do it to give the best pleasure.

A mouthful of pennies

dont fuck niggers and you wont have the problems you fucking disgusting pig...
if the vagina smells you picked the wrong girl

Smell is a big part of taste so it's very related.

Moist and warm... thats it.

Licking it makes your dick hard. Unless you fagit

Depends on what they eat that day and if they shower that day honestly. Which is why you see mixed answers From my experience it sometimes was bearable and kinda sweet, but other times it just tasted a bit tangy and meh but still bearable if your aren't a pussy. If they clean it, you don't usually get the body odor taste. My only problem with eating pussy is that it hurts my jaw after awhile which is why I like to just resort to some finger pounding, or just fuck her after her using my tongue to lick her clit and stuff.

Like a sweaty armpit and pennies.

Also if she's dirty it can be like fish and piss

19 tho, dude I had a kid at that age.

Wait are you a virgin at 40?

Eating ass has a better taste than pussy shockingly.

Quads don't lie

What can be worse than tasting shit

Wow, it is an honor be in the presence of such Alphaness.

>kys niggerfaggot

Sometimes theres a slight waltnutty flavor, like very subtlety. Can be a little salty. Depends on the girls diet. I don't mind fishy or salty flavors though so I'm usually ok. Even if the taste is a little strong i just dilute it with spit as my tounge goes at it. You should read up on eating pussy, i learned alot and can give the head.

I'm sure you are a great dad

Did you ever put a coin in your mouth? Well it's like that.

When washed, like a nickle/skin and some sweat.

When dirty, like old fish, poo, sweat and blood.

I'm as good as I can be for a young dad

lol he could be fucking in a year or 2 and you have to spend your whole lift taking care of some little shit kekekekekek

Also curious.

I'm not a virgin I've fucked nearly 20 females.. I've just never gone down on one. My girlfriend absolutely hates it but she gives very enthusiastic blowjobs, I'd like to be able to return the favour but i don't have the confidence to just do it. Give me some tips u pussy eaters

If they are not italian (and thank god bless us with bidet) like rotten shit.

Done a fucktour in italia,most clean pussy around the globe

Accurate, the pennies part. I thought it was weird at first